Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ CLAIMLITECOIN.WIN ✅- CLAIM EVERY 5 MINUTES - ✔ Over 8 ways to Earn ✔  (Read 132 times)
faucetdavid (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 02:40:34 PM by faucetdavid

Hello BitcoinTalk Forum Members,

Firstly What is ClaimLitecoin.win?
ClaimLitecoin.win is a high paying Litecoin FAUCET & GET PAID TO CLICK(GPT OfferWalls)  site with a Massive affiliate Program. Ofcourse with a stable plan.

Over 8 Ways to Earn on ClaimLitecoin.win:
✔ 5-minute Faucet
✔ Referring Friends
✔ Referral Contests
✔ Over 4 Offerwalls

How to Earn more?
The answer is Simple You can complete our very easy to complete offerwalls which pays upto 100,000 Litoshi per offer. You can also refer your friends to earn more!

Referral Program on ClaimLitecoin.win
We have a very lucrative affiliate program for our members. You get paid:
✅50% Lifetime Referral Commissions on every claim made by your Referral

Referral Contest on ClaimLitecoin.win
We have a very motivating referral contest with prizes up to $1000. You get paid:
✅You will get upto 20,000 Litoshi per referral depending on your position between the top 10
✅Each position will be decreased by 20%, First position will get 20,000 Litoshi per Referral, Second position will get 16,000 Litoshi per Referral, Third position 12,800 Litoshi and so on.
✅Total prizes amount is 1.200.000.000 Litoshies (~$1000). The total prizes will be allocated  depend on the amount of referrals the top promoters will bring during the contest period.

Come Join ClaimLitecoin.win and We will be more than happy to have you as a member. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Kind Regards
Admin - ClaimLitecoin.win

=============================================================================================
29 July - Updates

New featured added
Begin today members can view their OfferWalls earnings in their Dashboard.
=============================================================================================
30 July - Updates
New featured added

All members can view all payments proof from all members not only from their payments

You can view now all the payments here ]https://claimlitecoin.win/payments]
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

i really like the gfx design of your page ! Great work.
But it was really hard to register i had to do reCaptcha 3 or 4 times XD
good to see inside solvemedia XD i hope i dont get logget out Xd
also 1 litosi for the sanke game is very low i guess ?

regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: