Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2018, 05:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hester Peirce SEC commissioner that is Pro-ETF is gaining a following on Twitter  (Read 8 times)
jchi2210
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 100



View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:04:49 PM
 #1

Apologies if this is not in the correct section

We all heard about the SEC rejecting the Winklevoss' ETF appeal to their original proposal. The vote was 3-1, the 1 who voted for it was Hester Peirce. There is currently a movement on Reddit to show her support, I wasn't sure if anyone on Bitcointalk wanted to jump in on it but I'm just spreading the word.

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/927auz/this_is_the_sec_commissioner_who_wants_the_etf/?utm_source=reddit-android

Her twitter account: https://twitter.com/HesterPeirce

█▀▀▄█▀▀█▀▀██▀▀█▀▀▀▄  ▀█▀░░░█▀▀▄█▀▀▀█▀     |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Decent.bet ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                Questions? Contact the team: Bitcointalk Thread  | Facebook
    █▀▀░░░░█▀▀░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▄█▀▀░░░░     |[Slots]  Revolutionizing the gaming industry. Be the house! [Sportsbook]                                                                                                      Twitter | Reddit
█▄▄▀█▄▄█▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░█▄▄▀█▄▄░░░░     |95% of profits will go to Token Holders quarterly! The other 5% goes to a quarterly lottery!                                                                              Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!