Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CETH][CreaEther] CreaEther Cryptocurrency Products and Services  (Read 2944 times)
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

it's still quiet, the project has a very interesting concept and goal. That is for a crypto currency making service which is certainly very useful for developers and customers in designing their own coins. Hopefully this project is crowded with many who join and get full support from many parties so that in the future have a good prospect. success always.
zhouxianli

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

Link to white paper does not work, guys Undecided
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

The idea of the project is very good, but it seems to me that it will be extremely difficult to realize this. You definitely have a lot of competitors
Helavica

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

The idea of the project is very good, but it seems to me that it will be extremely difficult to realize this. You definitely have a lot of competitors
I agree with you, but success depends on the project team. I'm sure that if the guys try, the project will be successful
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

I understand correctly that your site is just being developed? By the way, I did not find a link to white paper
_Spawn_

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

The idea of a platform for creating coins is very promising, I wish successes in development
Albert Val

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

In which country is the project being developed? Where can I find out about the team?
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

Hello! And how much is this project in demand? How many people were interested in him?
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

Greetings! Tell me, in which country is the project registered? And in what will it work?
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

I had a question: on which exchanges is this project presented?
zaxarsavin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Hello! And in what social networks is the project presented? And how active is his community there?
evgeniy_leskov

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

Thanks to the team for working on this project. It seems to me that he has every chance of becoming successful. Keep it up!
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Hello! I would like to know what needs to be done to work with the project. The first steps for beginners. What are they?
omarbajram

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

Hello! And where can I find out the technical characteristics of the project? And then the link to white paper does not work, unfortunately.
CreaEther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/

Thank you for adding us and we are offering a reward of 5 CETH per Vote

Here the link for the Vote Reward
https://twitter.com/CreaEther/status/1034938068132880384
CreaEther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

Laurensa

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:48:48 AM

let's look forward to the development of this project, I'm sure this project will be able to achieve success because there will be many who are interested in this project, hopefully the team will do its job well so that it can provide satisfactory results.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:28:31 AM

let's look forward to the development of this project, I'm sure this project will be able to achieve success because there will be many who are interested in this project, hopefully the team will do its job well so that it can provide satisfactory results.
of course the project can succeed if all the team who manage this project can work hard in earnest. due to the success of the project depends on the performance of the team that manages the project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

Sounds like something new even for the blockchain Wink Cheesy
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

Really nice project. Hope u can do all the things that u promise in the wp!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: