Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:02:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Raffleception] Cryptonic 3-coin set Solid Copper, Antique Copper and Bronze.  (Read 160 times)
Spazzer (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:26:58 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 03:44:13 AM by Spazzer

Raffleception for tickets to Cryptonic 3-coin set Solid Copper, Antique Copper and Bronze that you can find Here.

The first six (6) winning blocks for Tickets to the Main Raffle.
The drawing will continue with six (6) additional blocks for Tickets to the next Raffleception.
Total of twelve (12) blocks will be drawn.

Tickets:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
0 -
a -
b -
c -
d -
e -
f -

General Info:

Price Per Ticket (PPT): 0.0011 BTC
Ticket Limit: None, take them all if you'd like.
Pay To: 1HkPw9ysCQS9R4rLyoAhzZL4S1PXomQS8s

How To Play:

Pick one of the available Tickets from the table above. Post a reply with your pick + the txID of your transaction.
Once all Tickets are taken (and paid for) I will select twelve (12) future mined blocks that will determine the winners.
The last character in the hash of that block will decide who has the winning Tickets. Tickets can win multiple times and prizes.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Spazzer (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

Buy 5 get 6th free!

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: