Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop campaigns over ICO's  (Read 182 times)
tmoney88 (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

With all the issues that come with ICO's, I have really become a believer in free airdrop campaigns. I know that airdrops also have their own challenges, mainly dumpers immediately dumping free coins.But I've read success stories of Nano, and I was able to participate in DeepOnion airdrop. I am currently participating in Privcy airdrop and Staker token airdrop, and I would recommend both of those for anybody looking for free coins.

Any other airdrop campaigns going on right now of note?  I would be open to any other recommendations or suggestions of coins to research that are currently doing an airdrop campaign. Thanks!
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

I checked out the stakers coin you suggested, currently trading (but with poor volume in the last 24 hrs),the concept is nice in any case
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

OAX airdrop campaign is open now and maybe you have not heard yet but it will airdrop a total of 5,000,000 OAX tokens! I think it is great opportunity for big holders.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

I agree,

I did well from Airdropped coins in the past, was in DO from week 1 which lead to allot of profits and I still hold thousands.

If you can get involved with some solid Airdrop programs you can do very well.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

the majority of the airdrop coins are scams or not worth it, Ontolgy with the the newsletter sign up was really only the ones ive seen well worth it.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
tmoney88 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

OAX airdrop campaign is open now and maybe you have not heard yet but it will airdrop a total of 5,000,000 OAX tokens! I think it is great opportunity for big holders.

I'll check out OAX thanks!
nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

most airdrops are a scams and they exist just to steal your personal information such as your email.  There are a few good ones but its a very small percentage.
tmoney88 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:06:44 PM

most airdrops are a scams and they exist just to steal your personal information such as your email.  There are a few good ones but its a very small percentage.

I wouldn't say that most are scams, people throw the word "scam" around too loosely it seems. But I would agree that scams are definitely out there, and to always do your own research before signing up for anything.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

you just have to work harder researching some airdrop, not all airdrop scam and do not pay.
at this time a lot of airdrop from the new exchange, I think it is very promising because the platform will run well.
the other most difficult thing is to wait for the platform to work according to the roadmap and token is really worth it. Wink
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

With all the issues that come with ICO's, I have really become a believer in free airdrop campaigns. I know that airdrops also have their own challenges, mainly dumpers immediately dumping free coins.But I've read success stories of Nano, and I was able to participate in DeepOnion airdrop. I am currently participating in Privcy airdrop and Staker token airdrop, and I would recommend both of those for anybody looking for free coins.

Any other airdrop campaigns going on right now of note?  I would be open to any other recommendations or suggestions of coins to research that are currently doing an airdrop campaign. Thanks!
For me airdrop is the way of ico project to make a promotions and many people follow their social medias. It's strategy to make their project popular. But airdrop is less to the people who do campaign or bounty. In airdrop you will not give a good profit.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:04:31 AM

I don't participate in airdrops anymore because this bear market has made almost all airdrops to be valueless and worthless, so i am only focused on bounty and forgetting about airdrop for now until market turns into a bull run.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

In my own perception, joining in airdrop campaign is a good choice as well because I agree that joining ico campaigns are too risky(compared to airdrop) wherein there's a chance of not getting paid. I've seen a lot of airdrop campaigns and deeponion was one of the successful ones. The next big thing that I can see is semux however it is only for higher ranks since it requires merit to join.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:43 AM

I like privcy airdrop too, but look at how they are made, it's practically a bounty, that's why you have to look for airdrops that are not so simple, so that it's worth it in the end, besides giving very good bonuses for hodlering, and have several methods of promotion, you see that the team is working constantly, that's a very good indicator of investment.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

I don't wanna spend my time to join airdrop but I also agree that NANO (RAIBLOCK) airdrop is the best airdrop ever. But for now, I don't think there is any airdrop can be as well as raiblock before so I think you guys shouldn't waste your time to join airdrop while there are 9 out of 10 airdrops are scam and 1 left is not a good one to join Smiley.

Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

I no longer go near airdrop any longer, have gotten a lot of shit tokens from airdrop that am no longer interested in re occurence. Some airdrops are cool and good but before you find them, you have to do deep research
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

Airdrop is indeed an interesting thing, but now the condition is not in the best situation. I am sure this will not last long, campaign will be crowded again and we all can take advantage of opportunities with the best possible. ICO development is quite hampered, but we all have to be ready in all conditions, when many ICO then we must use it and when ICO look rare then we must be patient waiting.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

I stopped participating in AIRDROPS more than 5 months ago, as this topic has already lost its relevance. Previously, there were quite good payments, now mostly Scam.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:26:44 AM

I don't participate in airdrops anymore because this bear market has made almost all airdrops to be valueless and worthless, so i am only focused on bounty and forgetting about airdrop for now until market turns into a bull run.
Airdrop is done easy and can not be equated with bounty which is more than airdrop. it is rarely a successful airdrop and also provide benefits therefore we can not rely on airdrop
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

Good quality projects that are distributed by airdrop only don't come past very often

There are plenty of decent quality ICO's that are still offering airdrops that can be quite rewarding if you do a little research

Privcy looks like a copy of the Deep Onion formula although it may turn out to be well worthwhile depending on how the development team perform

peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I usually look here: https://icomarks.com/airdrops

Yeah, I remember and Nano and DeepOnion airdrop last year, I think DeepOnion really put "airdrops" as one successful marketing tool. Last year was really a good year for airdrops because there's a lot and the coins has value. Unlike in 2017, wherein some ICO airdrop would require you to pay ETH, Lol, that was really a scam stunt. I think airdrops is still profitable as long as long as the coins is not a scam and has real value at the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀