Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we about to redefine money again with Bitcoin?  (Read 544 times)
Arne9131 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

The article is good. I'll definitely share it with some guys interested in the topic. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, money will have to be redefined with Bitcoin.

Thanks, for the kind words. "Sharing is caring".
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:02:56 AM

I really appreciate your efforts of building awareness about money and cryptocurrencies. It is my own experience that when we try to explain Bitcoin to someone who has absolutely no idea about it, we have to start explaining from the money itself and it is very surprising to see that we never understood how money really works. Probably that's the reason why centralisation became successful so far. However, with the evolution of decentralized currencies, things will start to change and we will see transformation literally in every sector out there in the coming decades. As a user, it is our responsibility to build awareness about it on our individual level. Aavadlela aahe!
Arne9131 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

I really appreciate your efforts of building awareness about money and cryptocurrencies. It is my own experience that when we try to explain Bitcoin to someone who has absolutely no idea about it, we have to start explaining from the money itself and it is very surprising to see that we never understood how money really works. Probably that's the reason why centralisation became successful so far. However, with the evolution of decentralized currencies, things will start to change and we will see transformation literally in every sector out there in the coming decades. As a user, it is our responsibility to build awareness about it on our individual level. Aavadlela aahe!

Thanks for the kind words. Decentralization would allow us to function, in ways like never before.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Good article, with bitcoin the money will be redefined because it is not an simple technology but it is revolution, it changes everything related to money.

it even goes beyond money, it's redefining the whole centralized systems we're facing now. I believe centralization might be needed, but it depends on how much centralization there is
hdueuieo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Interestingly enough, Bitcoin's vitality is still a dazzling fire, depending on the economic fluctuations that the flame can emit or weaken. However, it has never been off since 2009 so far. And the future is elusive, but in general, we should hope for a beautiful Bitcoin era.
Arne9131 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Interestingly enough, Bitcoin's vitality is still a dazzling fire, depending on the economic fluctuations that the flame can emit or weaken. However, it has never been off since 2009 so far. And the future is elusive, but in general, we should hope for a beautiful Bitcoin era.

I am still bearish about the role of Bitcoin. I am not entirely confident, about Bitcoin usability, as store-of-value or medium of exchange. Bitcoin has diverged from the path, envisioned by Nakamoto.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

we are still in the early stages of crypto currencies so it takes lot of time for the people to understand about the technology and then will use it.But the invention of the crypto currencies is a revolutionary thing and it can change the future of money system.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Arne9131 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

Yes, we do have an opportunity to change the monetary system for betterment.
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

Redefining money with bitcoin is impossible because first, people in the world used money for daily life and bitcoin only used by few people. Few people means its not yet 50% of the world population knows bitcoin.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

No i don't think so. Fiat money will stay as it is. With crypto we are just intoducing a new kind of money, which will coexist with the existing kind. A new kind of currency.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

how fast can we see bitcoin as a common currency? I doubt it. but the fact that bitcoin is a phenomenon-definitely
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

Good article, with bitcoin the money will be redefined because it is not an simple technology but it is revolution, it changes everything related to money.
Not just on money, but also on the economic, technological, and most importantly our mindset system. Bitcoin may never be able to replace FIAT but at least Bitcoin able to be the platform of online transaction for international use.
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

I tried to articulate why cryptocurrencies would be the future and redefine money again. The article talks about how and why money took the shape we have today, and how and why cryptocurrencies can also take that shape.

Please provide feedback if you have 10minutes. Clap and share if you find it interesting.

https://medium.com/@anvay.rane/are-we-about-to-redefine-money-again-4bed5344ebaa
if the state does not prohibit bitcoin and the answer is yeah bitcoin can redefine the money already spread in that country
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

Nothing is parminent in life and nothing is impossible, the so called fiat currency came as a result of technological advancement and so the arrival of Bitcoin as such money will have no choice than to allow it self to be redefined by the current technological advancement.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

Thanks for the kind words. Decentralization would allow us to function, in ways like never before.
I agree with this, there is no such thing as permanent in life, but it is a continuous change. We tend to improve everything in our lives. We make everything instant, digital, fast. We make things easier for everyone of us. In the end of it, we wished for everyone to benifit. With bitcoin we can do transactions more easily at the same time we will be efficient and effective. That ks why bitcoin is considered to be the king.
Arne9131 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Not just on money, but also on the economic, technological, and most importantly our mindset system. Bitcoin may never be able to replace FIAT but at least Bitcoin able to be the platform of online transaction for international use.

I believe Bitcoin should become the "money for the internet". Bitcoin as gold, may not work.
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

I tried to articulate why cryptocurrencies would be the future and redefine money again. The article talks about how and why money took the shape we have today, and how and why cryptocurrencies can also take that shape.

Please provide feedback if you have 10minutes. Clap and share if you find it interesting.

https://medium.com/@anvay.rane/are-we-about-to-redefine-money-again-4bed5344ebaa
It is encouraging after all, but Bitcoin is still in a deep need of the corrections and regulations that will allow and empower it to become something more likely as money! It is not that easy.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

The end will come to fiat currencies earlier than we even think, judging by the rate at which cryptocurrency is evolving. It is normal for fiat currency to be replaced having dominated for several years. The fiat currencies we see today are also a replacement for a certain type of money spent in the past.
Arne9131 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

The end will come to fiat currencies earlier than we even think, judging by the rate at which cryptocurrency is evolving. It is normal for fiat currency to be replaced having dominated for several years. The fiat currencies we see today are also a replacement for a certain type of money spent in the past.

Until cryptocurrencies are volatile, they will not replace fiat completely. The aim is not to replace fiat but to open a new market of new currencies.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

It is just a matter of time, cryptocurrency will take over as the world's currency. The awareness is building up day by day. Money as a whole has gone through various transformation and fiat currencies will one day extinct. The process of eliminating the fiat currencies has begun.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: