Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ebay/amazon sellers? Would there be demand for dropshipper that accepts BTC?  (Read 620 times)
andi1 (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:26:04 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 01:37:44 AM by andi1

As a avid experienced ebay user of 10 years or so selling electronics and gadgets ive recently been working on a new project to launch a dropship goods website where other ebay sellers can advertise items from my dropship website on ebay and sell them on there own ebay accounts at there chosen price.  Then we dispatch them daily direct to there customers (tracking nos automatically update and we have a centrally located warehouse). And they simply deal with enquires advertise make auctions and make there own profit margins whilst carrying no stock at all.

Weve been trialing it it with a few of my friends whom were just small hobby sellers on ebay  and one of them has quicly reached top rated and sold 8000USD of stuff on UK ebay in his spare time on ebay at the side of his regular day job his profits are in the region of 10-20% so not bad considering his just essentially a middle man with a computer and none of his own stock working a hour or so a day.

At the minute all my friends whom buy from me pay monthly on account which is no problem because i have trust with them but weve recently been trying to open the site up and our offerings to new users but one of the biggist hurdle we have is a payments system, (Paypal) dont like drop ship in general and merchant acounts have proven extremely expensive and difficult to obtain so im now thinking bitcoin would be ideal through something like bit pay maybe. Afterall there would be many small payments needed for each time someone receives and order theyd need to go to our site an run it through the shopping cart

The question is would there be many fellow bit coiners that are currently selling on ebay whom would be interested in something like this as it would obviously only really suit folk who use and hold bitcoin,  i suppose it would also make a great way of coverting any bitcoins back into fiat (paypal) whilst earning a little profit on it also Smiley

Was just wondering what people thoughts was on this and do many of you guys sell and have ebay / amazon accounts?

andi1 (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:44:00 AM

Guess not then lol  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: