Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 2.5btc via PayPal  (Read 579 times)
Clayce (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:15:00 AM

Im looking to purchase 2-2.5btc (Coinbase/stamp rate) via PayPal hopefully by tonight. Im a trusted member and have a solid ebay (cdizz7) and verified paypal account. Post or PM if you have at least 1btc available for sale. Thanks!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:03:33 AM

Im looking to purchase 2-2.5btc (Coinbase/stamp rate) via PayPal hopefully by tonight. Im a trusted member and have a solid ebay (cdizz7) and verified paypal account. Post or PM if you have at least 1btc available for sale. Thanks!

Paypal is high risk payment. and I think :
- you will not send first,
- you using paypal payment (high risk chargeback, dispute) but you not send first.
That's very high risk and 2 times risk for bitcoin owner (because payment can't be reversed, it can't chargeback).
just suggestion, you must have others payment method.

Rycco

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:43:46 AM

I'm selling through Neteller. Pm if interested.

AGILE WEB DEVELOPER  Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. Let's talk about your project! - SPANISH / PORTUGUESE / ENGLISH (TRANSLATOR)

Warncoin! Free SMS alert for Bitcoin's price I've developed.!

My Web Developer Topic.

yoozef

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:42:48 AM

- you using paypal payment (high risk chargeback, dispute) but you not send first.
That's very high risk and 2 times risk for bitcoin owner (because payment can't be reversed, it can't chargeback).

How is that? If you send it as a gift, there's no way to charge it back. Plus if you put both wallet id's in the description and point to the transaction on the blockchain, it should be fairly easy to see that the transaction occurred. Just a matter of getting a competent paypal person in case of a dispute
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:41:31 AM

How is that? If you send it as a gift, there's no way to charge it back. Plus if you put both wallet id's in the description and point to the transaction on the blockchain, it should be fairly easy to see that the transaction occurred. Just a matter of getting a competent paypal person in case of a dispute
Who say to you send as gift can't chargeback ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: