Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:12:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose an ICO investment ?  (Read 185 times)
FOUAD1994 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:20:20 AM

Hello guys  Grin Grin, I have made a tutorial about how to choose an ICO investment, here is the link of the toturial , Happy watching :

https://youtu.be/5Q7ZR03fLwo
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:34:19 AM

For me the things you must consider on choosing a good ICO are the persons involve, it's partners, the product usage and a good timeline which is realistic and achievable. Having this factors could make you have more confident investment in ICO.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:40:42 AM

Invest in ICO today is risky investments. Most of ICO can't be success as they claimed to be, their tokens price always drop after listed on exchanges. New ICO born everyday but no project can provide products as they describe in their whitepaper, it makes the market become dark.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

First of all you must check the background of the team behind the project, that way you can definitely check if they are indeed legit, so they won't get away with your money or something else, after that, check the whitepaper extensively, that way you can get to know more about the project, if it is really something you want to participate in.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

Hello guys  Grin Grin, I have made a tutorial about how to choose an ICO investment, here is the link of the toturial , Happy watching :

I do not see your tutorial because YouTube videos are just a promotion of your channel. If you really help to beginners you must paste your content directly. Nowadays many peoples are create the videos but all are copy the old videos so better we analyse our own this will help to choose the good ICO.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:47:04 AM

Sorry but I think I'll not see your video Smiley. I don't wanna waste my time to see an useless video Smiley. Finding good ICO project to invest in is not something that anyone can share to other people for free from a video like this Smiley. I don't think a video is enough to explain everything to choose a good ICO Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

thank you for making a very interesting video, I still have trouble choosing a good ICO, I often lose if investing in an ICO, it takes a very long time to get profit, I have tried some suggestions how to choose a good ICO, hopefully advice which you give will work on me.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

First of all you must check the background of the team behind the project, that way you can definitely check if they are indeed legit, so they won't get away with your money or something else, after that, check the whitepaper extensively, that way you can get to know more about the project, if it is really something you want to participate in.

Definitely Yes I agree with what you have said mate. It is really better to look the website and whitepaper of the project if it is legit and the platform of the project if it is possible. Always research what everything about the project. The roadmap should be visible in the public.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

You can choose the program ico brings many benefits for you as well as for yourself, you want to find out about you should check but related to ico it such as youtube, telegram or but fellow members with them
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

Thank you for sharing. These are some very useful tips.
However, I think the main investment of ICO is the quality of the code, that is, we should pay more attention to the open source of GTIHUB, so we can get more information.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

I've watched your video, and indeed the first thing to look at is from the ICO team. I used to see teams from webrating sites like icobench it's been very helpful.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

Thank you for sharing. These are some very useful tips.
However, I think the main investment of ICO is the quality of the code, that is, we should pay more attention to the open source of GTIHUB, so we can get more information.

Very useful tips? of what? You should do it by yourself, invest in crypto are too risky, nowadays there are big possibility that the ICO's that you choose is a scam. I think this link are just a promotion channel of the OP.

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

For me, before choosing ico investmenr, you must consider the the persons involved, investors, the team behind the project, telegram community, and you must check their strong whitepaper extensively.

Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

Invest in ICO today is risky investments. Most of ICO can't be success as they claimed to be, their tokens price always drop after listed on exchanges. New ICO born everyday but no project can provide products as they describe in their whitepaper, it makes the market become dark.

Definitely Yes I agree with you. Investment in ICO is very risky today since a lot of scammers are in our crypto world today. In choosing ICO, we should research everything about their project . We should look at the website whitepaper roadmap and platforms if it is visible and clearly stated to the public.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

Thanks for the video !

On a side note, I assuming you are trying to build your name via the video, my advice is to try practicing with more inspiring voice because the voice is very important.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

Thanks for the video !

On a side note, I assuming you are trying to build your name via the video, my advice is to try practicing with more inspiring voice because the voice is very important.
Yes the voice and the video quality are the most important in a good youtube channel if the video quality isn't good then the people who visit your video would go onto another just because your video isn't of such good quality as others and also the most important thing is your content always keep your content good enough and of some quality for others, if no quality or nothing to gain then they will never visit your channel again.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

Go with a crowd now - the best strategy is to hodl your bitcoin and eth and avoid ICOs. BTC going to explode soon, 47% dominance on the market is a serious business!

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

Good video but same as what others already commented. You need to improve on the way how you sound in the recording for the viewers to be more interested with the topic that you are trying to convey.
Hearing your voice makes me wanna go to sleep. I don't mean any harm but with the tone of your voice, it made me uninterested hearing about the things that you want to convey because you sound uninterested in doing what you do yourself.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

wow ,, very useful. but, ultimately the team and the developers who will make the ICO a success. Their prospects in the future are very influential on the development of altcoin and startup that they create.

but at least your simple explanation describes the ICO that has good potential.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

Thanks for the video !

Yes the voice and the video quality are the most important in a good youtube channel if the video quality isn't good then the people who visit your video would go onto another just because your video isn't of such good quality as others and also the most important thing is your content always keep your content good enough and of some quality for others, if no quality or nothing to gain then they will never visit your channel again.
Video is one way to provide good advice and knowledge, it's because the video has a unique way and can make us much better understand and provide knowledge something much more clearly.

The more interesting the content is made the better. Especially when giving information about how to choose the best ICO and I am sure for anyone who wants to learn the world of crypto then the video is one of the better options in understanding far better that will benefit our future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: