Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose an ICO investment ?  (Read 179 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

Thanks for the video !

On a side note, I assuming you are trying to build your name via the video, my advice is to try practicing with more inspiring voice because the voice is very important.
Yes the voice and the video quality are the most important in a good youtube channel if the video quality isn't good then the people who visit your video would go onto another just because your video isn't of such good quality as others and also the most important thing is your content always keep your content good enough and of some quality for others, if no quality or nothing to gain then they will never visit your channel again.

That's true voice and the video quality are the most importan for youtube channel. This video is very useful but a bit difficult for me to hear the sound of the video. Thanks for the information and improve the quality of your channel.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

I felt the most important factor to consider in choosing an ICO is the necessity and sustainability of the project; if a project is not necessary it will definitely fail in the long run.
Many new ICO projects are entering into a market without any new thing to offer other than blockchain technology, before investing in any ICO check the project and next the team.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:01:56 AM

Hello guys  Grin Grin, I have made a tutorial about how to choose an ICO investment, here is the link of the toturial , Happy watching :

https://youtu.be/5Q7ZR03fLwo
I dont want to invest in ico anymore because too many ico has pooping up with similiar concept, when the ico end and they entering the market that price always drop below the ico price. But if you stil believe in ico investment you can do it, just do it what you believe  Wink

Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

Before investment you should read white paper and also look at following points.

The team
The Role of the Token in the Project
The Terms of the ICO Itself
The Roadmap
The Community Surrounding the Project
I recommended to invest in kleyn bank,

Kleyn Bank is a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements. Kleyn Bank also confirms full regulation from local authorities of the other countries.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

I felt the most important factor to consider in choosing an ICO is the necessity and sustainability of the project; if a project is not necessary it will definitely fail in the long run.
Many new ICO projects are entering into a market without any new thing to offer other than blockchain technology, before investing in any ICO check the project and next the team.

Right. This is I think, one of the major issues of the ICO's of this generation. As you all know, there are so many coins being released every single day. And everyone needs to really take their time in verifying whether or not the project is good or has a future.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

Thank you for sharing what you think is a good plan for choosing an ICO investment. It's an enlightening plan, and I wish more people will jump on this, especially those who are confused as to what ICO to invest in and what to look out for when making a choice. That was a great read! You hit almost everything by the head.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

No video tutorial will replace live communication with the project team, where you can ask questions and learn more about the ICO project to decide whether it is worth the investment.  But frankly, now while the crypto market is dominated by "bears", do not deal with investment issues. Compared to the beginning of the year, the number of ICO has decreased tens of times - everyone is waiting for a better time. Do not waste your savings - wait until the situation changes for the better.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

I'm 99 percent not sure about it but you have to find a lot of things before investing since there are so many ICOs which are not provable whether it's a scam or not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: