Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs Ontology  (Read 72 times)
spyda5556 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

Which do see as a better investment opportunity in regards to end of year outcomes between NEO and Ontology? I follow Suppoman on youtube and he was very bullish on NEO in the past but now he thinks Ontology is the better investment opportunity. What do you think and why?
Personally i still see NEO as a powerhouse and due to it's low bitcoin price compared to it's previous position I still keep a significant amount of my portfolio dedicated to NEO in anticipation of dramatic growth of NEO as well as NEO gas which accumulates while holding NEO.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:59:07 AM

I think NEO is still better Smiley. ONT is a cryptocurrency which we can get by holding NEO few months ago, right? If it's true so ONT is just a child of NEO and there is no way that ONT can better than NEO in the near future Smiley). NEO is still much better in rank, trading volume, price,.....

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

I think ONT might be a better choice,Because a large number of people bought NEO at a high price, there would be a lot of resistance to the rise of NEO, and ONT doesn't have this problem.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: