Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with tokens - hold or sell?  (Read 655 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Sell if you think its better to sell and you need money.

But hold if you think that these coins has something to do and with potential in the future. It's only a matter of your decision making and everything lies in your hands so it all depends on how you'll assess your current situation.

What I do is hold if I really think its worthy.
Yeah I gree because I do the same. If I think it is worth it to keep then I hold and if I needed money the most or maybe the token has less potential I sell it imediately but sometimes opposite might happen depending on our way of understanding the idea and perception  and evaluation of the project. Most of the time I sold my tokens and convert to Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin or Ethereum for a much safer investment. Sometimes I used them for emergency purposes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Dump and Pump is a natural thing when a new token is listed in exchange to make volume, many factors influence it such as bonuses and bounty hunters selling their token. Now Depends what token you are hodling, IMHO If you think thats token is good you better HODL.

echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

For me I will dumped because I really need money for some things i am doing, cryptos have give so many people life and have put food on so many people tell, so depend on cryptos to feed, so if such gets token, it's a straight dump.
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

indeed most after their tokens listed on the exchange always experience a decrease from ico prices. sometimes we are too late to get distribution of news tokens from the bounty of the project. after seeing their exchange decreased drastically from ico price. it causes us to sell it cheaply or prefer to hold it. but if their project is strong with good fundamentals, the possibility of falling prices after being registered in a small market. because it has been planned by the dev itself. if I prefer to keep him from selling as soon as possible.
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

If you have the opportunity to make profit on it just grab it. I used to sell when I see I have profit like 10% and above. However, if you feel that project has no activity tends the price will go down, dump it. You can still make buyback and do some trades. Much loss can be avoided when you stop loss.
You should observe always the activity and development of your holding to avoid big loss.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

It depends on the tokens, if it is an ICO tokens then I will hold no matter how the price dumps because before i invest in an ICO, I will be thinking for long term but if it is a bounty tokens and the project is strong, I will dump half and hold the remaining half.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

This depends on the token and the individual as well as the circumstances surrounding the token

Are you a trader or just a normal seller of tokens
If so, determine when to hodl buy or sell and be sure to master mind properly your research methods too
ClockBug
Copper Member

Activity: 49

Just grinding everday

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

As much as people hate to pump and dump, even going as far as citing morality etc... the hypocrisy gets to them when the opportunity is in front of them to do a PnD....

I stopped believing much of what is written in whitepapers and see what the majority of people trade.... thats what counts!
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

Of course keep,if only the price which is now you are satisfied that you want to sell,prodovayte,but it is better just to hold ossobenno under growing market,falling under thee, do not say anything,as there is sense to sell now and no,it's just empty time and money
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?
Actually, you have got answers from everyone in this forum.

They will answer holding if the token has the potential to have a large price and be listed in a large exchange.

And secondly they will sell the token because it has no potential. The situation will be different from yours depending on the token you hold, if you want to get the answer you expected.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?
Some coins need to be sold immediately, because they can only fall in price. But we can not know which coins will grow, but which will fall. Sometimes a coin needs to be kept for several months to earn a profit of x2 or more

jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

though the crypto market is volatile but the value of coins will rise before the year ends,holding will be the best option than sell,a lot patience should be excess-ed and we will all make it big in the future
ArturKarri

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Yes, sometimes it is better to sell tokens immediately after entering the exchange, but I keep some of the most promising tokens in the future to get even more benefit from them
trplzr

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

According to my trading history (one year), most of the time I held a token I got off to a loss ... Nowadays, whenever I get something from a bounty, I sell it at the same time...(sad reactions only).

Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

I find few tips from seniors teeth: "if you intend to invest, you should invest in top coin (<100 on coinmarketcap). If you want to risk, invest ICO".
I noticed, usually coin or token in the top 100 does not fluctuate too much.. Can understand it at a safe level. So you should consider yourself to invest.
Hopefully something good will come later this year.
This time, I think we should hold them.

Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

How better do you think?
My take is that no matter what the secondary market might look like the best thing to do with tokens is to hold, I'm against the idea of dumping, sometimes you might think a coin with not make it far and eventually it keep soaring then you start blaming yourself but it's much more better to hold because at a point in time a profit on a single tokens can pay off all other loss from other tokens
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

If you are thinking of long-term investments, regardless of the current stock conditions, I advise against holding them instead of having to sell them directly, I have done so until now

vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

I also tend to keep tokens at the moment. For them, too little is given, the rate is very low. Later, growth should begin, and the price will go up.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

I would only hold very few of them, just dump for eth and buy btc with eth. Only true investment is btc, others are scam for me  Undecided
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

I would generally hold them, if the projects looks or starts looking really promising, because of that I am generally selective about the project I get into, I don't like selling my tokens just after I get them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: