Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for like-minded people to create Steemit 2.0  (Read 100 times)
fedorello (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Greetings! My name is Fedor Partizan. And I came in peace! ))

First of all, I want to say that I do not represent any company. I represent myself and my idea, which, I believe, can also change your life for the better. I believe in the "win-win" approach, that is, I do not want to achieve my goals at the expense of others, but I want to unite with others so that it is interesting and useful for everyone.

I have a cool idea of an Internet service (web application), which can be easily monetized. This is a media platform on which authors publish content and get paid for it. Before publication, the content is evaluated by editors who also receive money for their work. I would like to see something like Medium (medium.com), but with completely different content. I believe that the most interesting and useful content is a personal human experience. Something in between a review, a review and an honest story from his life, from which the reader can learn a lot of new and useful (some lifehacks) and get emotional charge. In fact, I would like to bring together talented bloggers who know how to make good content and create from their talent a beautiful and very edible "product". That is, to monetize this qualitative content in a special way, through the system of editorial evaluation, the system of co-ownership of the platform, through crypto-tokens, the sale of advertising and other effective ways.

I do not see any reason to disclose the specifics in this message. But I will say a little about how the authors will receive their money through the system of "co-ownership of the platform." There is such a social network Steemit (steemit.com). The creators of this social network tried to realize the idea "let the authors receive money for their content." However, their economic model has turned out to be clumsy and unsuitable for scaling. In their model, the author receives money in the event that he received a live from the "whale". A whale is a participant, on account of which there are thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars. There are several such whales. And there are thousands of authors. Everything was very inspiring in the beginning, while the authors were not many. However, at some point it happened that good content was no longer noticed and evaluated, and all garbage posts began to collect hundreds of bucks. This led to a massive disappointment of talented authors and the emergence of an information garbage (most posts about anything). Such a social network is not interesting either to the author or to the simple reader, who is looking for interesting and useful information. However, the very idea - to pay authors for content is beautiful!

The whole question is how to allocate high-quality content and where to get money to pay authors. The system of co-ownership is the "Chartaev's system" that I revised, which was used in the agricultural sphere in the 1990s. But the essence of this system is universal and can inspire each participant to creative and productive work. Its essence is that for each work, for each contribution to the overall project (in this case, to the media platform, "to the site"), a person receives a reward in points. As a result, each participant (be it a software developer, content author, editor, moderator, marketer, designer, etc.) forms his personal "labor" account, on the basis of which you can determine what proportion of the company (platform) this person owns. And all profit from the sale of the final product of the company is distributed among all its co-owners in accordance with their shares. Such a fair and beautiful scheme of profit distribution incredibly motivates people to invest in the company (project, platform) and do their part of the job quickly and efficiently.

I have a more detailed description of the media platform, explaining all the key algorithms of its operation. I would like to find like-minded people-people who like this idea, people with whom I will be pleased to communicate humanely and do something together, people who are ready to invest their talents, skills, resources, time and vitality in the project. In other words, I would like to make a start-up with people who are not willing to be hired, just getting money for their work, but with those who want to create a unique product and be its co-owner. I myself have such entrepreneurial psychology and I am looking for the same partners. I do not want to hire anyone, because I believe in other ways of organizing work and teams.

If you like my attitude and my idea, please write to me, I will be happy to meet you. Together we will do something cool and great! ))

Now the team really needs developers of web applications, ready to create a minimally working functional with the use of any modern framework.

Thank you for attention! And I hope for a response!

---
My telegram: @captainpryanik
My e-mail: fep@mail.ru

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

As I remember when steemit come out there was lots of talk that Synero is its competitive. Now is like 2-3 years latter so for sure both already developed their vision. I am not really sure but you should look at it if it is more of your liking then steemit.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

As I remember when steemit come out there was lots of talk that Synero is its competitive. Now is like 2-3 years latter so for sure both already developed their vision. I am not really sure but you should look at it if it is more of your liking then steemit.

Never used synereo, is it any good. I am pleased with steemit, as it fused crypto and blogging, and you can have your own blog on a place that has many visitors. Or you can just enjoy the content there
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

I think there are really good opportunities related to it, your idea is solid. Capital and good team are key to success. Steemit can be overtaken.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: