Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freelancing Made Easy With Cryptassist.  (Read 140 times)
harjiy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

Freelancing Made Easy With Cryptassist.

Looking into today’s scenario, the way works are done has begun to shift. The future world is growing with independent consultants and freelancers who allow businesses and employees to enjoy more freedom and makes to work with preferable partners. Blockchain as decentralized network allows people to connect.

Cryptassist ecosystem offers an integral feature, a Freelancer Service that helps linking individuals and business with each other to engage or work as freelance talent on any projects online.

Cryptassist Freelancer creates the perfect slot for you to get work done online. With this amazing platform employers can post their projects and receive quotes from freelancers within minutes of posting, or can make offers directly to the freelancer by browsing their profiles. Both parties will always be able to post for free.

With trusted freelancers to meet a huge variety of needs, including web design, mobile app development, virtual assistants, product manufacturing, graphic design, and implementing a milestone payment plan ensures a safe environment for both the employer and the freelancer. The amazing live chat feature helps making communication with the freelancer easier throughout the project duration.

Features of Cryptassist Freelancer:

Post projects,freelancer profiles and portfolios, free of charge.
Employers pay for projects with CTA, freelancers are paid in fiat or any cryptocurrency of their choice.
Milestone payments ensure safety for both the employer and the freelancer.
24 hour customer support.
Cryptassist Freelancer will require KYC for both the employer and the freelancer to ensure that the freelancers deliver their products or services and that the employers honor their payments upon completion of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

Every new project which comes with legitimate papers and does offer good to people makes the crypto space flourished and progressed. CryptoAssist is no other, Crypto Assist is doing great in the market as achieved a big amount of capital from people by giving them, hope and reliance. But there are many spammers who don't do any of it rather gaining money and close it.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

Cryptassist is the most trending and hyped ICO of recent times. They have assembled 25 essential apps and tool to meet the need of people who want to do online exchanges, trading, news alert all in one place. Recently they announced, a service designed for freelancer which has made them more popular among tech world.
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

Cryptoassist hit’s softcap already within 25 days. So I hope it’s definitely a better choice for everyone who are interested about freelanching. Am I right?
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Crypto Assist Freelancing is very nice. Here is the 24-hour supplement available. Here you can work by following shifting at any time. It has made freelancing easy and secure. Working here is much safer than getting the payment. The features here are very nice. It is founded in the process of blocking technology.
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Cryptassist has been buzzing for last few days among the crypto world. They are promising 25 essential tools and features to help people deal with online exchanges, trading, news alert of the market and moreover, a freelancer service that helps to connect freelancer around the world with potential buyers or businesses. Cryptassist has opened a door for numerous possibilities because of which their future is looking very solid
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

You says  "freelancers are paid in fiat or any cryptocurrency of their choice", then why we need project's utility token if we can withdraw directly in BTC or Eth? Another question, why don't you post a link to project's website. It is easy to Google it, but it is much easier if you post the link. What is the hardcap of the project on ICO stage?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

I have heard a lot about this crypto assist project, but what confuse me about their project is that they are doing so many things at once, I don't know how they tend to stay focus on the many things they are doing? Well I will keep watching.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

Cryptassist has recently hit its softcap, and has been the talk of ICOs. Crptassist has a lot of potential, and has been on the list of top ICOs for multiple times, so it's undoubtedly a good ICO to start with. But freelancing with Cryptassist ? That's a whole another level of upgradation and the idea seems so good already. I'm looking forward to it.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

This is a project that I made some research on and it looks like a solid platform to me. The major selling point for this platform in my opinion is its debit card but I think there are some projects already on the blockchain with this feature and which are doing very well. However I have not seen a prototype of the cards and I think it will be pivotal to the platform's success if it can be released before exchange listings.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: