Print  
Author Topic: altcoin  (Read 590 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:40:59 AM

We will seen the same bearish trend like this a few years ago when the price of BTC going down to 90% in 2012, but after that the price moon shoot multiple times.  So we should be really enough patient waiting for this situation,  and later sure bull run will coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:03:08 AM

I think we are bottoming out here.  I have no idea how long this process will take however I believe when it's over we will be seeing much higher prices. 
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:12:02 AM

I think we are bottoming out here.  I have no idea how long this process will take however I believe when it's over we will be seeing much higher prices. 
alternative coin is a kind of cryptocurrency that only depend or based their price in the main coin or what we called bitcoin. alternative coin are good to ised for long term investment, savings and also to buy products. but the only disadvantage of alternative coin they are only based in the price of the bitcoin that's why when bitcoin goes down the alternative coin dropped too.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

The prices of coin have decreased today. But i think it is quite normal. Experts are saying that the coins may have some good growth. Lets see what will happens in near future.
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

The market was a little bit down today. I think maybe it's a time for entering the market. If anyone can do a good research then i think lots of opportunities can be figured out.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

Just look at the historical charts. This bear market (although this year it has been a bad one) have been going around year after year. I'm confident the market will go up again in some time, perhaps end of this year. Crypto is a game of patience and learning a lot along the way. The days of getting rich over night with crypto are gone but if you play it smart and take the time for it, it is still possible to get good gains on your investments.
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

In my opinion the market will go up at the end of this year. So holding on your altcoins will be a great idea I’d say.

how sure will you make a profit at the end of the year? , I see this year very much difference from the previous year. you better be more careful, I do not want you to experience big losses this year  Cheesy
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

If we are compare with Bitcoin - the part of market of all altcoins now just a little more than 50%. I think that now total price of altcoins will growing, because all talks that need to sell. That is reason to do conversely.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this

today the market remains unstable and is always dominated by decline, there is much more panic than the decline for all altcoins. of course this is getting heavier in every speculation. I think the development will be better if the bitcoin persists or grows back.

Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
i think that the market is in the right condition now and i believe it will recover soon and we will  e able to get prfit
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

today the market remains unstable and is always dominated by decline, there is much more panic than the decline for all altcoins. of course this is getting heavier in every speculation. I think the development will be better if the bitcoin persists or grows back.

there are some problens fhat need to be solved, but unfortunatelly it i snot as fasf as i would like it to be, so we have to wait
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

The market goes up and down, these fluctuations are common in the crypto world. Bitcoin price is affect the altcoin price also. So now both bitcoin and altcoins prices are very low. So use this chance to buy good growing altcoins and hold it for future. By the end of this year we can expect the altcoins price will grow more. So holding for long time will give more benefits in future.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:50:57 AM

market price growth may occur at any time. for this month growth began to be seen compared to last March. this may be the beginning of the upward market price movement. so take this opportunity to buy. only the best coin that will give profit. so choose appropriately in making a purchase.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

From what I notice, I think the price will continue to go down a bit. The market will recover late in August or first week of September. A lot of attention are drawn to bitcoin because of the sudden increase but it will drop eventually. Some investors will be on alts when it happen so it might be the start of recovering phase for alternate coins. Always remember that price increase can happen anytime so it will be a wise decision to buy alts now while its cheap.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

The market now is goes most likely with the circle of last year. If my prediction is true, the market will solid increase price from October to December.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

maybe all the members here know an altcoin but others are asking what altcoin really is. And investors are also asking about altcoin because it is worried about today's events that all are actually falling down price but others I can explain to you that there is no need for us to fail and not worry because the price will definitely come back to the extent that we are patient.These situations are just normal for the cryptocurrency market, so far Investors need to be sophisticated and smart enough to understand the perfect opportunities today or whenever.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

The market now is goes most likely with the circle of last year. If my prediction is true, the market will solid increase price from October to December.

That is what happened last year the market are totally pump especially the bitcoin price reach $20000 before the end of 2017 and I believe this coming months it will going rise.

betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

I see in this month the market still looks normal and running smoothly no one went down drastically like last month and maybe it has something to do with the title of the world cup last month why I see when the world cup began to fall altcoin price but now it's all normal return
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

Before asking things about market,learn first where to put your thread because this is not the right section

Transfer this in altcoin(speculation)since there this is belongs

If we only know what will be the prices or if we can only make closer guesses maybe i will buy using all my assets for this
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

I think that by 2019 will be flourishing, 2018 will not have many variables value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: