Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:08:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TMRW coin transactions failing  (Read 59 times)
shortydave (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

Hey guys. Still a bit uneducated when it comes to cryptocurrencies and sorry if this has been answered before, but I have an issue that I'm hoping you guys can help me with. I made several deposits of Tomorrow Coin from my personal wallet to Yobit over the last month or two. Some of the transactions worked no problem, but other ones are not confirming and have no transaction ID. What can I do to get these coins unstuck. I only have about 30000 TMRW stuck in limbo right now, but it'd be a shame to lose it if there is a simple fix.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait and this is not a problem with this coin, the problem is with the exchange platform that you are using. Yobit is the worst exchange that has ever been created. they usually don't have any balance for any of these coins which is why your withdrawals get stuck in limbo for eternity and the support staff is never responsive either.

the only option you have is to send a ticket to them and ask them to speed things up and then finally wait until it is done or cancelled and comes back to your Yobit account so you can dump it for bitcoin and then withdraw bitcoin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
shortydave (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait and this is not a problem with this coin, the problem is with the exchange platform that you are using. Yobit is the worst exchange that has ever been created. they usually don't have any balance for any of these coins which is why your withdrawals get stuck in limbo for eternity and the support staff is never responsive either.

the only option you have is to send a ticket to them and ask them to speed things up and then finally wait until it is done or cancelled and comes back to your Yobit account so you can dump it for bitcoin and then withdraw bitcoin.

Hey thanks for the response. Its not a withdrawal from Yobit, but a deposit to Yobit. I've been mining the coin and want to sell it on the exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: