Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ DailySportsBettingPicks.com ★ Free & Premium Picks + Parlay of the Day ★  (Read 5375 times)
DailySportsBettingPicks (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:09:59 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 10:12:51 PM by DailySportsBettingPicks

Free Picks : 32-42-2 -30.53 units

Premium Picks : 20-23-0 -15.86 units

Parlay of the Day : 9-12 +16.36 units

TO SEE MORE DETAILED RECORD GO TO : http://dailysportsbettingpicks.com/betting-records/

We are offering a FREE TRIAL OF THE 1 WEEK PREMIUM PACKAGE. If you are interested in the offer PM us here or EMAIL us at contact@dailysportsbettingpicks.com.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59391393/Final.png
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:21:11 AM

Hello everyone!

We will start posting our picks from today! Don't forget to check them out.

Thank you! Smiley
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:13:48 AM

This reminds me very much of bitcappers which just took off with my money after I subscribed to their premium picks (which lost 15 units in a week too)...buyer beware.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:30:47 AM

This reminds me very much of bitcappers which just took off with my money after I subscribed to their premium picks (which lost 15 units in a week too)...buyer beware.

I am really sorry to hear that mate  Undecided, but there is no need for negative comments without trying our free/premium services. It's not our fault some site like that scammed you, but you may always drop by here, and check our free picks! Smiley
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:39:50 AM

They had free picks just like you and they called me mate sometimes too. I'm just warning people to be careful.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
L1LK1LLERZ

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:21:35 PM

not gonna lie, but this guys definitely look much more legit than other capping sites, so im gonna wait and see their picks/records.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

not gonna lie, but this guys definitely look much more legit than other capping sites, so im gonna wait and see their picks/records.

Ok, but bitcappers looked good too, and they had a winning record with free picks.  Just go back and find their thread in the gambling section.  It's just weird, with bitcappers they made a big deal about "we have refunds if you lose" and then this new one makes a big deal saying "no refunds."  And everyone was requesting refunds from bitcappers which is probably why they ran away.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:33:05 PM

Ok, but bitcappers looked good too, and they had a winning record with free picks.  Just go back and find their thread in the gambling section.  It's just weird, with bitcappers they made a big deal about "we have refunds if you lose" and then this new one makes a big deal saying "no refunds."  And everyone was requesting refunds from bitcappers which is probably why they ran away.

Can you show me one sports capping site that offers refunds? Every body offers guaranteed packages in a way that if the you lose during the time frame of your package you either get their site credit to purchase another package or your package is automatically extended. Also its a request please don't post negative comments about our site if you haven't tried it. Thanks
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:34:02 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 06:38:08 PM by Kyraishi

I have proof, the owner are the guys from bitcappers.com
they use the same host. Hostgator.
and the registrant name of http://www.whois-raynette.fr/whois/dailysportsbettingpicks.com is Nikxxj Pxxxx
i received a mail from bitcappers, the guy name is Nikxxj Pxxxx.

Kyraishi

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:38:50 PM

Go go go man, go create another site and come !

quone17

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 03:42:55 PM

LOL WOW Kyrashi!  Nice find man!  That is SO FUNNY...literally, I did not know this but I noticed so many similarities, and this new group appeared like a week after bitcappers left.  Nice investigative work man, I'm really impressed.  And satisfied that I was right.  So "Dailysportsbettingpicks" if you'll refund my .04 btc then I'll say you are legit.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:46:33 PM

LOL WOW Kyrashi!  Nice find man!  That is SO FUNNY...literally, I did not know this but I noticed so many similarities, and this new group appeared like a week after bitcappers left.  Nice investigative work man, I'm really impressed.  And satisfied that I was right.  So "Dailysportsbettingpicks" if you'll refund my .04 btc then I'll say you are legit.

I was part of a capper team on the bitcappers site. I wasnt the owner. I had to start a new site since the owner scammed me too if you want me to provide a refund for I will since I want to do honest business on this site.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 03:48:46 PM

Well, if that is true, it's really crummy of them.  Yeah I paid over .04 btc ($30), now that's over .05 BTC with the drop in price.  If you pay .05 BTC I'll trust that you're serious about seriously capping and don't want anything to do with the bitcappers fiasco.  My BTC address is:

1Fc3pQ7aV24AvkZzEpyBYqo6A8we7zWNF7

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:53:02 PM

Well, if that is true, it's really crummy of them.  Yeah I paid over .04 btc ($30), now that's over .05 BTC with the drop in price.  If you pay .05 BTC I'll trust that you're serious about seriously capping and don't want anything to do with the bitcappers fiasco.  My BTC address is:

1Fc3pQ7aV24AvkZzEpyBYqo6A8we7zWNF7

I will send the refund and show you that I want to do business on this site being completely honest and transparent. But that being said I hope you follow this thread and the picks I will post. Thanks.

Update: Refund Sent please confirm when you receive it
Kyraishi

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:57:45 PM

wow u refunded him...

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:00:15 PM

wow u refunded him...

Yes because I want to do business honestly on this site and I know what he is going through as the Bitcappers Owner scammed me out of 0.25 BTC. I was a part of the capping team on that site didnt receive any part of the money if you want I can give you his name too.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:01:17 PM

Yeah I'm actually impressed too.  I have received the refund of .05.  You know what Nigel, it's funny what happened with Bitcappers and your story makes a little sense too.  I was getting the picks and everything.  Then it stopped near the end, for a day or two.  Then I got an e-mail from Nigel xxxxxx, instead of the normal "bitcappers" address, with the picks, but that only lasted for 1 day, before everything disappeared.  So what Nigel, you were the brains behind the picks but then they scammed you too and ran off?

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:10:26 PM

Yeah I'm actually impressed too.  I have received the refund of .05.  You know what Nigel, it's funny what happened with Bitcappers and your story makes a little sense too.  I was getting the picks and everything.  Then it stopped near the end, for a day or two.  Then I got an e-mail from Nigel xxxxxx, instead of the normal "bitcappers" address, with the picks, but that only lasted for 1 day, before everything disappeared.  So what Nigel, you were the brains behind the picks but then they scammed you too and ran off?

I was out of town for a few days and then when I came back I saw the picks record was all messed up so and no one was posting any picks so I tried posting the picks and emailing them. But then the next day the whole site was taken offline.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:20:38 PM

Todays picks coming up in 30-45 minutes.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:22:00 PM

Can you be honest (unless bitcappers)...what can we expect in terms of units won and/or hit ratio over a given period of time?  per month or week, whatever

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: