Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a web designer/developer (Escrow must or Equity)  (Read 177 times)
Bounty_Manager (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

I need someone who could make my Bounty Management service offering website. like lots of other bounty managers have their websites.

website will have 2 sections. Main page will be my service offering page. and one page to list other potential bounties by other managers.

if you could write the content of the website in professional way, it would be much better.

I can pay in one time BTC or can agree on a % payment of my management charges.

PM me here  I don't use skype or telegram often.

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meddzs

Activity: 411
Merit: 111

Graphic Designer for all your needs.

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

If you want a graphic designer only, check my services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4705588
(I'm not a developer)

Alone055

Activity: 1006
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

I can make you the website. Let's discuss the content and the price in private. Send me a PM when you are ready.
And, you will pay the escrow fees.

revcozmo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

Curious that you're a bounty manager who doens't use TG since that's where 99% of crypto projects live and breathe.
However, it's your project.
PM me to discuss your needs and get your site built today.
crediblecoin

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

Dear Sir,
i hope you doing well , i am blockchain expert
You can  contact me for demo how bounty manager works in our system

We can design and develop bounty marketplace solutions according to your needs
FruitPunchSamurai

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

if you haven't found anyone to work for you, i will love to offer my services.
I am a graphics designer part time worker and a computer science engineering sophomore. I can create really attractive and to the point crisp website for you, from scratch.
Would love to hear back from you.
I won't ask for any down payment, you only pay when the work's done/you like it.

~FruitPunchSamurai
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: