Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN]RealtyReturns - Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace⭐🚀  (Read 3301 times)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

How they do solve the past issues in real estate sector?

that's a good question. everything should be transparent here, the history and other attached issues, if there's any. so the potential buyer will not regret afterwards. remember, that word of mouth might give you negative feedback and that's not good.
Great response but my question is how does the platform really solve the liquidity problem because the real estate sector is more of a market of specific wants and the specific wants aren't on the market,buyers wont buy.I think fundamentally that has been one of the problems with the traditional markets. People buy what they really want,so can the platform stand up to this challenge of getting buyers what they really need?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

The team behind the project matters a lot and the presence of verified people like Manny Fernandez (CEO/Co-Founder) behind the RealtyReturns gives it a big edge. 
magentarendro11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

whether this project will live depend on investors, investors in my opinion is not a god but a team of passion and earnest it is the key to that success
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Real estate sector is normally reserved for investors with huge capital only. RealtyReturns is also for them or it bring some change ?
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

Real estate sector is normally reserved for investors with huge capital only. RealtyReturns is also for them or it bring some change ?

You can start with a minimum of 2 ethereum and you will get a token in turn to your investment. These are asset-backed tokens of that specific property in which you have invested.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

You can start with a minimum of 2 ethereum and you will get a token in turn to your investment. These are asset-backed tokens of that specific property in which you have invested.

There are not many tokens in the market that have the physical backing of any asset. Even top crypto coins like BTC, Eth dont have any physical backing.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

whether this project will live depend on investors, investors in my opinion is not a god but a team of passion and earnest it is the key to that success
They need investors but are not dependent on investors. From the investors the team can get funding for their ICO development process. Remember the future of the project is in the hands of the team is not in the hands of investors.
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

I found out, that i have to tipe in my email just to read your whitepaper, i think that is someting strange.... im out

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

I found a project that I think will grow rapidly and become successful, yes I found this project, project Realty returns. I hope this project promises and reaches its mission.
I am agree with you, Sir. Realty Return offer many interesting program for us. I believe that this project has nice future and we will get many rewards from their Smiley Success for Realty Returns Smiley
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

They need investors but are not dependent on investors. From the investors the team can get funding for their ICO development process. Remember the future of the project is in the hands of the team is not in the hands of investors.

Every ICO needs capital to fuel its future roadmaps, in fact, ICO (crowdfunding) is launched to generate capital. Once you the capital, its upto the team to make it a success. We see some promising names in the team of realtyreturns

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

Real estate sector is always interesting to talk about. This becomes a promising source to combine with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I hope this Cross-Border Blockchain based Real Estate Marketplace will make a new crypto business with many advantages for people and crypto world.  Smiley Wink 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

Real estate sector is always interesting to talk about. This becomes a promising source to combine with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I hope this Cross-Border Blockchain based Real Estate Marketplace will make a new crypto business with many advantages for people and crypto world.  Smiley Wink 

Not only interesting to talk about but always gives a good return. RealtyReturns for the very first times gives every person globally to invest in U.S. real estate and that too with not huge capital.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

The problems identified by RealtyReturns are
  • International real investors want to own American real estate but are faced with significant barriers to entering the market.
  • Cryptocurrency owners seek credible opportunities to receive a stable income from blockchain investments backed by real assets.
  • Real estate is illiquid and capital intensive

If they successfully give solutions to these problems, it will be a big success.
RankerCan

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

By harnessing the power of blockchain, RealtyReturns will bring transparency that will improve the availability of reliable property records and the efficiency of transactions. Since nothing can be forged over blockchain.

Heruwa

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

The problems identified by RealtyReturns are
  • International real investors want to own American real estate but are faced with significant barriers to entering the market.
  • Cryptocurrency owners seek credible opportunities to receive a stable income from blockchain investments backed by real assets.
  • Real estate is illiquid and capital intensive

If they successfully give solutions to these problems, it will be a big success.

The project is challenging and has a good mission, it will be able to provide fresh solutions for real estate project services. RealtyReturns will run well and smoothly with the support of various parties.
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

They are also not charging huge commission. With every investment, RealityReturns will charge 3% of the security token issuance. I think that's very much nominal
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Property business is a never die business, better in real world or in cryptocurrency world.
In crypto world we'll get more possibilities to get more profit than doing it in real world.
That's why it could be a good decision if we join this project.

strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

a real tangible investment made by RealtyReturns, they offer many advantages for the users, and investors who are willing to learn can follow this project because it can be profitable
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Property business is a never die business, better in real world or in cryptocurrency world.
In crypto world we'll get more possibilities to get more profit than doing it in real world.
That's why it could be a good decision if we join this project.

Every fiat currency has lost its value over time due to inflation but property has always given good returns in the long run. RealtyReturns gives people with limited capital to invest in property.

davidmia

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

We are so fortunate to have RealtyReturns. They are doing really good and we wish a big future for them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: