Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs to invest in?  (Read 368 times)
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

Thats kind of multi millionaire question mate, and everyone wants to know what is the truth behind selecting the proper ICO's.

Many suggest that you go and read about the white paper, roadmaps, study the team and much more. But I say its not the perfect way or it doesnt really always lead us to the successful ICO's ever.

I am saying this way because its very easy these days to make premium looking project ideas, white papers etc and teams profile can be manipulated at anytime. You never know when the scam will happen.

All you can do is make small investment in the prime looking ICO's, dont drive too much into them. When you listing over exchangers, team development process and much more then is the right time to decide its perfectness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

Putting resources into ICOs or completely useful new monetary standards can be extremely productive because of the way that one can get in resource speedy and frequently in front of other market members. Anyway picking terrible coin can without much of a stretch prompt finish loss of investment if something turns out badly on advancement or coin has no long haul utilize and the market loses confidence and trust in money which prompts fall of significant worth.

How do you think one should pick good ICOs?

Personally, I use telegramm for this. I have several groups in which they describe and talk about new projects that appear. If I like the idea and the basic data, I begin to study the project myself and after the analysis I already make a decision about investing. Unfortunately recently there are quite a few good projects and it takes a lot of time to spend on studying in an empty.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

Coindelite is the most delightful media channel to get you the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

Here is its link where you can find plenty of good ICOs: https://coindelite.com/ico-list.php

Through Coindelite, I came across with Save Environment Token - SET https://www.set4earth.io/

SET (Save Environment Token) is a future cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:

https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

Investing into ICO these days is a risky game because since the start of this year, we have been into iCO winter, So if you are looking for an ICO to invest, you have to take extra caution before you will lose your money, So i will suggest a good place to find ICO's to invest is in icodrops,that's where i source my ICO's
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

Finding good ICOs. Is easily one of the most difficult things to do in the market, the market is mostly flooded with scam projects that will not only leave you dissapointed but also take away your money. Just another reason to avoid them as much as possible if you are good at choosing the icos well then you can try your luck

Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

personally, usually to choose a good ico I see the whitepaper because in it we can know about the project, such as the concept, the token supply, and the team that handles. it's all important to be seen in choosing an ico. don't let us go in the scam ico
mu86268722

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

In reality, there are many ICO projects that are scams. It is very important to find a good ICO project. To improve your recognition ability before investing, you must first carefully read the white paper of the ICO project, study the vision of the ICO project, and understand his work team. Etc., then carry out a comprehensive evaluation, only to do a good preparation in advance, can find a good ICO to invest
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

This is always not as easy as we think. Sometimes we hace to critically analyse these projects to see if they are worth it, and somedays, even after doing all of that, one still remains skeptical about it, because of the many failed projects that we have all around. These days, I have settled for not investing in ICOs at all, and just focus on already successful projects.
Adeonu

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

a similar thread was also asked too and I would and can say that going through the project road maps and whitepaper can help greatly. of course some of these projects have forums, user experience from these forum can also help in picking a good ICO to invest in.
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

telegram user experience can  help greatly
project rating can also help.
going through the white paper and development can help too.
but it all comes to a personal choice to make on which one is more suitable.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

The best way to verify a legit ICO is to review it yourself never rely on ICO review sites because most of them are paid , only invest to ICO that are already in the industry to prevent scams . I review many ICO that are legit as of now and one of them is Gemstra they do have an existing platform the BOUTIQUE it was launch on 2017 that became popular and huge success on their revenue they also secured partnership with many Brands , merchants and also Investors from China !
TristanFarley

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

Choose an ICO with a great vision ahead and good product.

This article I have read stated that “[Blockchain technology] can consume way too much energy” and it is one of this technology’s big problem that needs to be solved. According to Morgan Stanley, bitcoin runs on an algorithm that could eat up more energy than Argentina this year! Can you believe that? 

I have been following one blockchain project that is environmentally responsible and eco-friendly. They’re called NeuronChain. Their consensus mechanism is designed to allow node operators to close the blocks and secure the network with just a simple hardware. In result, they save a whole lot of energy! But that’s just one of their qualities that got my attention because this promising project has so much to offer aside from that.

You can read about this article by clicking this link:
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-blockchain-consumes-a-lot-of-energy-engineers-changing-that.html

For more info about NeuronChain, click here:
NeuronChain Website: http://neuronchain.io/
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

Go to www.icoguide.com the best listing platform ever, rates are realistic, front page is very comfortable, you are able to compare projects and read description without going to each ICO. So highly recommended.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

I am looking at www.icoguide.com so you can try it also, rates are very real.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Crypto has done good research in the money market.

If you do research, if you follow the continuous market, you can find good ICOs, good coins.

Crypto is easy to make money in the money world, but it's much easier to lose money.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

If you want to make money in the crypto money world, you have to do good research.

When you start the ICO investigation, do not stick to a single site. Research from different sites. Use social media groups actively.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

I find good ICOS to invest by checking the ICO bench website and choosing the high rating ICOS ( 4up) . After checking their ratings I also check the social media sites and their websites and join their telegram group to ask questions regarding the ICO then read the white paper before investing or putting money on the ICO.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

For me finding good icos has to be going through a couple of ico sites like icobench and seeing the new coins that are listed out, from there I check out their website, social media pages to see what they are working on. Then I glance through their whitepaper, read their roadmap to see what they have in store before I invest in it, so it is basically just researching

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

I don't have a good way to do that. what I often do is follow the advice of my friend who has been in the crypto industry for a longer time.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:28:12 AM

Putting resources into ICOs or completely useful new monetary standards can be extremely productive because of the way that one can get in resource speedy and frequently in front of other market members. Anyway picking terrible coin can without much of a stretch prompt finish loss of investment if something turns out badly on advancement or coin has no long haul utilize and the market loses confidence and trust in money which prompts fall of significant worth.

How do you think one should pick good ICOs?

they should not be in the scam section that is the very first thing, they should pass verification in the ICO rating sites, only verification do not trust these ICO rating sites, they should have a youtube channel with videos of their activities and of course they should have a very active telegram channels for all investors questions.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: