Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs to invest in?  (Read 376 times)
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

I am always looking at the ICOrating websites, because there you can find a lot of useful information about any project that you are searching for. Moreover, the projects are usually rated by experts that gives you a bit of understanding how valuable the project is.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Don't just check the rating ico websites .. because, those places can be controlled and they are not legit sometimes.. So, I think we have to check the value behind any ICO. Is there a good product or platform already? Is the project good for long term practicality?
Is the team dedicated and experienced?

The crypto community feedback is important too. So we have to check that too.

Actually, based on the above mentioned criteria, I love Gigzi runnung ICO. And it has a cool/unique ecosystem with awesome features to resolve the volatility issue in crypto market, plus fiat exchange needs. https://gigzi.com

adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

Putting resources into ICOs or completely useful new monetary standards can be extremely productive because of the way that one can get in resource speedy and frequently in front of other market members. Anyway picking terrible coin can without much of a stretch prompt finish loss of investment if something turns out badly on advancement or coin has no long haul utilize and the market loses confidence and trust in money which prompts fall of significant worth.

How do you think one should pick good ICOs?

There are many web pages that do ICO reviews. You can also read articles about ICOs on the internet. Even if you don't invest, this research will give you a lot of information about these markets and projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: