Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB]: Gpu Rigs  (Read 557 times)
EfterlysT (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:14:37 AM

I am looking for older rigs with 5850/5870 or other older cards.
I prefer to buy packages with motherboard, cpu, ram and gpus.

I am located in Sweden so shipping here is probably needed.
I am looking to buy rigs for for around 7,6 BTC with shipping included. I only buy with escrow.

Please give me some offers if you are about to shut down something.

Thank you.
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:52:54 PM

Radeons
6790 - 200KHs - installed different fan after old one locked - mines fine
6850 - 230KHs - mines for undetermined amount of time sometimes days sometimes hours then goes to 510* and quits - consider this one failing, but possibly fixable?  I did recently reapply heat sink paste and it still happens
5830 - 260KHs - different fan installed on the open heat sink - mines fine - have an extra unopened arctic accelero mono fan, but with the clip on fan that's on it it runs cooler than my other cards so I just left it.
5830 - 260KHs
5850 - 400KHs - arctic accelero mono fan
6870 - 300KHs - This card is troublesome - sometimes mines fine sometimes causes display driver to crash in windows and cgminer must be restarted multiple times to work.  It seems better with some drivers than others, but consider this one failing
6870 - 300KHs
6870 - 310KHs - arctic accelero dual fan cooler
7850 - 330KHs
6950/6970 - 430 KHs
6970 - 430KHs? - This one mines for a few seconds then goes to a negative temp and quits?
5870 - 400KHs? - this one I never go working correctly it detects and will run for a short period in BAMT and just slowly drops to no KHs

IF everything were fixed and working with minimal overclocking and tweaking this setup would push 4MHs, but due to issues with a few of the cards noted above It's currently around 2.5-3MHs consistently pushes higher than that while I play with the other cards.  The above noted speeds with the exception of the 5850 are non-overclocked speeds.

Have a few other cards that I consider dead 2 are 5800 series bare cards that have no fans/heat sinks that aren't detected by the OS I will have to check the model on the other, but it artifacts and locks the system when you try to mine.

Systems - The HP Boards complain about no USB or System fans connected so you MUST hit F1 on startup to boot those 3 - unless you shorted the pins or installed USB headers and fans these need manual intervention after reboot or power outage.
1 - HP XW4300 motherboard - 1 full size, 1 8x, 1 1x - 2 Gig Ram (4 512 sticks) - socket 775 cpu
2 - HP DC5800 motherboard - 1 full size, 2 1x - all 2 gig ram (4 512 sticks) - socket 775 cpu - 1 of these boards to be delivered tomorrow
1 - MSI - Will get model but 2 full size and 2 1x slots - will get specs on this system

PSUs - These are Delta Electronics/solid PSUs - they are LARGER than standard power supplys, but same bolt pattern...
3 XW9400 Workstation PSUs 800 Watt
1 XW9600 Workstation PSU 1050 Watt

There are 4 complete setups with room for a few newer or different cards if you're unable to get the "faulty" cards working between the 4 boards there are 13 pcie slots with 12 cards that boot and are detected in the systems with 4 cards that do mine to a point, but have issues.  There are also 3 cards included 2 that don't detect and 1 that artifacts and wouldn't mine the last time I tested it.

I would be willing to work with a trusted escrow with payment on delivery understanding that some of these cards have issues etc.  Shipping will be pretty expensive for all of this and if you would be willing to help up front with shipping maybe .2 btc that would be great.

So 4 complete working motherboards, processors, power supplies, memory, power switches, and risers + video cards described above.

4.3 BTC in escrow .2 up front to help shipping you pay Escrow fees with trusted escrow I will also "tip" the escrow.  Escrow Released on Delivery?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: