Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Hong Kong Bitcoin ATM ( HKBitcoinATM.COM ) - available in March - April  (Read 4220 times)
hkbitcoinatm (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:46:10 PM

I can only see 1 post with zero like. Please get at least 3 likes and then cap me screenshots. These are open forums and many troll posts. With few readers.
hkbitcoinatm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:52:27 PM

Posted on Weibo (Chinese) already. Please have a look:

http://t.qq.com/p/t/372303072244299

Address:

16iQBf9zV722Qj5MmjqsKSKBJZJvwzmWQT

Thanks!

0.015 sent
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:57:00 PM

Posted on tencent Weibo (Chinese) here:

http://t.qq.com/p/t/318490019965806

My btc address:

16THHXkxjG9i4e9oZcbGwHz588FaAqe4TQ

Thanks.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:58:35 PM

i see i will update you regarding this or maybe i ca post it on local news website here in philippines? or even in their facebook? what do you think

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hkbitcoinatm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 01:06:32 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 01:35:40 PM by hkbitcoinatm

i see i will update you regarding this or maybe i ca post it on local news website here in philippines? or even in their facebook? what do you think

I am looking for genuine news website / good facebook group only where people actually read them. I don't want my content to look like spam because that would give a negative image to my project.

you can try this :

Funny Cartoon (colour) about HK Bitcoin ATM
- 0.015 BTC (5 bounties)
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:10:32 PM

3%- 5% fee that's too much  Shocked
hkbitcoinatm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 01:26:26 PM

Posted on tencent Weibo (Chinese) here:

http://t.qq.com/p/t/318490019965806

My btc address:

16THHXkxjG9i4e9oZcbGwHz588FaAqe4TQ

Thanks.

Sent 0.015. No more Weibo.
hkbitcoinatm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 01:32:34 PM

3%- 5% fee that's too much  Shocked

This is the standard fees for Bitcoin ATM
coin5l1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:07:19 PM

3%- 5% fee that's too much  Shocked
This is rather high, what is the daily exchange rate based from? Even taking into account it's probably a better rate then exchanging cash. I might give it a go when I next go, would op mind pming me the exact location? Hopefully it's in a decent place and not some shady alley.

Edit: Also how many confirmations before the cash is released?
hkbitcoinatm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:21:56 PM

3%- 5% fee that's too much  Shocked
This is rather high, what is the daily exchange rate based from? Even taking into account it's probably a better rate then exchanging cash. I might give it a go when I next go, would op mind pming me the exact location? Hopefully it's in a decent place and not some shady alley.

Edit: Also how many confirmations before the cash is released?

The exchange rate will be based on Bitcashout.com . They have the best rate in town. It will be in a shopping mall in Mong Kok.

If you look at the Bitcoin ATM in Canada, they have 3-5% fees too.
oureptsC

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:27:42 PM

To write an article no less than 200 words about HK Bitcoin ATM, talk about using innovative low cost bounty method to get help from the crypto community, partnership with Bitcashout.com (Bitcoin exchange) to get best Bitcoin price, MongKok area - 0.015 BTC (5 bounties, cannot be same person, no spinners, no grammatic errors)

so 4 of these were claimed,one remaining?
Also do you have any suggestions about a location for the article? I see you already said you don't want any reddit's?

hkbitcoinatm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:29:09 PM

To write an article no less than 200 words about HK Bitcoin ATM, talk about using innovative low cost bounty method to get help from the crypto community, partnership with Bitcashout.com (Bitcoin exchange) to get best Bitcoin price, MongKok area - 0.015 BTC (5 bounties, cannot be same person, no spinners, no grammatic errors)

Also do you have any suggestions about a location for the article? I see you already said you don't want any reddit's?

Not sure. How about http://ezinearticles.com/ ?
oureptsC

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:04:05 PM

messaged you the article and payment information  Smiley

hkbitcoinatm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 04:44:23 PM

messaged you the article and payment information  Smiley

sent 0.015 + 0.005 (bonus). Many Thanks
financetalks

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:19:11 PM

Thanks for your bonus.  Smiley

No problem, I can write the long article for you.

I'm just thinking if you still need posting it on Reddit, coz I believe my article there already covers everything you want. And posting similar news again and again on Reddit Bitcoin Section may risk violating community rules there.

What do you think if I suggest to post it on a Blogger blog instead, so that I can freely post anything you may like to add and no Reddit moderators can possibly remove it?

I think writing a Blogger blog is a good idea. Which blog site do you have in mind ? A high traffic one would be ideal. If you have any good idea that helps make the article funny and interesting and professional e.g. add a video to it, please feel free to let me know I will reward accordingly.

I suppose posting one article on blogspot platform (www.blogger.com owned by Google) should be good enough for your marketing purpose. What do you think?

I can put the long article here: http://wikifinancials.blogspot.com

If you already have a video about your company, I can embed it into the article as well. Otherwise I hope I can find a funny ATM picture instead.  Cheesy
hkbitcoinatm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:48:26 AM

I'm just thinking if you still need posting it on Reddit, coz I believe my article there already covers everything you want. And posting similar news again and again on Reddit Bitcoin Section may risk violating community rules there.

What do you think if I suggest to post it on a Blogger blog instead, so that I can freely post anything you may like to add and no Reddit moderators can possibly remove it?

I think writing a Blogger blog is a good idea. Which blog site do you have in mind ? A high traffic one would be ideal. If you have any good idea that helps make the article funny and interesting and professional e.g. add a video to it, please feel free to let me know I will reward accordingly.

I suppose posting one article on blogspot platform (www.blogger.com owned by Google) should be good enough for your marketing purpose. What do you think?

If you already have a video about your company, I can embed it into the article as well. Otherwise I hope I can find a funny ATM picture instead.  Cheesy

http://wikifinancials.blogspot.com does not seems to have any readers and format is a bit funny. Any other suggestions ?
financetalks

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:51:52 PM

http://wikifinancials.blogspot.com does not seems to have any readers and format is a bit funny. Any other suggestions ?

Oh this site does have real readers and I believe more will come as long as the quality of the long article is high enough.

And this is the only established site that I currently have full editorial control.

Yes there are other options available for article marketing. I did use many before but now I've given up. Sites like Ezinearticles.com basically don't welcome any embed self-serving link inside the article body, and don't allow uploading picture in author panel. That is why you can hardly find an ezine with video or picture there.

There are other alternatives, such as Hubpages.com or Squidoo.com, that have better multimedia support. But they keep changing their editorial rules and now they may drop your articles out of Google Search index if your articles don't get enough traffic suddenly. Yes I can post there, get your bounty and then go away. I'm just not that kind of person.

So there are pros and cons you may need to think about. And I'm afraid I've written almost 500 words here about this topic.  Shocked  I don't mind to share more with you though, please feel free to pm me anytime as I am pretty sure that you will like my long article.  Wink
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:05:15 PM

Hi!

Would you be interested in publishing 2 articles in Science Illustrated Greek online magazine (scienceillustrated.gr) and 7imeres.gr (online greek news agency)?

Please let me know.
kaykawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:54:05 AM

https://twitter.com/KaykawaPae/status/444727944351465472

my address is 1PpYk6CtEuxBGAzpUbbEFvjsQYS7rRHZm3

Jacksquere

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:59:07 AM

Hey @Kaykawa, Twitter Tweet Its Not Anymore , See post !!

BitcoinexchangeGuide.com - List and Review of Best Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: