Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RATEONIUM-The first global, anonymous and interactive rating system  (Read 351 times)
Hwario (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:43:14 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 11:47:27 AM by Hwario

_______________________________________________________________________________  

_______________________________________________________________________________  

WHAT IS RATEONIUM?

Rateonium is a Global blockchain based product- and service rating platform. Rateonium offers the first global, anonymous and interactive rating system with many benefits for users and partner companies.

ABOUT OUR PROJECT & OUR MISSION

Our mission is a worldwide blockchain based rating platform. Customers will be enabled to live free from marketing manipulation and get fairly rewarded for sharing their qualitative opinion

TOKEN LAUNCH OVERVIEW

THE APP

ROAD MAP

CORE TEAM

COMPANY LOCATIONS

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

does this project come from indis? will there be any local restrictions on participatiants? bounty in near future?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

seems not too familiar with me. as far as I know, all platforms such as websites, social media and other platforms are just created. it is not clear who the peoples behind reteonium project. be careful before follow this project
thetalker2017

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

Really interesting project.  Roll Eyes

Seems like there are already fake comments from other ICOs with negative trust level here.
I am personally convinced of the concept. RTO might become one more desisive step for the blockchain into applicability.

Mr. Krusnetsevic has an excellent standing in Macedonia and Serbia. He is well known for marketing automatism and has spoken at the Belgrad University in 2014. I was enjoying the presentation and I can just say that Marko and his Team deserve the best.
thetalker2017

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

seems not too familiar with me. as far as I know, all platforms such as websites, social media and other platforms are just created. it is not clear who the peoples behind reteonium project. be careful before follow this project

Even BTC talk is warning because of your suspicious account!  I think we should be careful before follow your account. I am very new here at BTC-talk but it seems to be dangerous, surrounded from people who aim to make false statments.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Solution Rateonium collects qualitative and individual consumer data for companies, while the respective consumer is rewarded at the same time with the Rateonium currency by means of an automated algorithm. Rateonium offers its users a modern purchase experience with an app powered by metadata – free from manipulation and data misuse. The project support their Rateonium business clients by implementing modern, long-term quality and customer relationship management processes in the platform.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/rateonium   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

If you look at the concept of the Rateonium project, I am sure that many investors will join this project, this project offers an innovative rating that will be useful, this will be good news for the bounties if the project they have designed has achieved great success.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: