Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT][PLUG & PLAY][Ships 08/03] $235 Gridseed DualMiner [PAYPAL or ESCROW]  (Read 17153 times)
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:17:57 AM

***** PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT FOR 10-PACKS (Shipping STARTS 8th March) *****

Pay by 4th March midnight
US$2,350
GMT +10 hours

Interested. Hope to get a 10 pack local on Monday or Tuesday and if those work I will want more. Please PM. Thanks!

Cartman, PM me and give me your address and I will see what I can do for you. My pipeline is getting full. And it is a first come first serve basis. The earliest you can get it is dispatched by me from the 8th March. Now that stock is running low and in about another day I am going to close it and start on Batch #4 which will be March 15.

Everything is shipped out from China, and the invoices are done whereby customers don't need to pay tax and the units will pass customs easy. We are very familiar with all import laws and taxes for most countries to be able to deal with it.

Cheers

kbhutto

Activity: 1288
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:27:28 AM

Please check your PM.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:01:06 PM

Please check your PM.

PM sent, check inbox

dyland

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:19:21 PM

US$2,350
GMT +10 hours

Interested. Hope to get a 10 pack local on Monday or Tuesday and if those work I will want more. Please PM. Thanks!

Cartman, PM me and give me your address and I will see what I can do for you. My pipeline is getting full. And it is a first come first serve basis. The earliest you can get it is dispatched by me from the 8th March. Now that stock is running low and in about another day I am going to close it and start on Batch #4 which will be March 15.

Everything is shipped out from China, and the invoices are done whereby customers don't need to pay tax and the units will pass customs easy. We are very familiar with all import laws and taxes for most countries to be able to deal with it.

Cheers

At this price I would go for it.

You still have my info?

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:55:56 AM

US$2,350
GMT +10 hours

Cheers

You still have my info?

PM sent. Check inbox and reply with confirmation and I will allocate stock for you.

Cheers

bearsworth

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:31:51 AM

US$2,350
GMT +10 hours

Cheers

You still have my info?

PM sent. Check inbox and reply with confirmation and I will allocate stock for you.

Cheers

Hey there left you a message. I think you sent me a bit more than the amount listed here. THanks.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:44:52 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 07:57:59 AM by atari02

US$2,350
GMT +10 hours

Cheers

You still have my info?

Cheers

Hey there left you a message. I think you sent me a bit more than the amount listed here. THanks.

hey there bearsworth,

sorry for the misunderstanding, it was always that sale price plus shipping and paypal fees (if using paypal). I understand if the price is not suitable for you, but at this price I am still the cheapest price around.

Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:51:55 AM

Mybe a dumb question but because of all of the topics about gridseed I don't know where to look for.

Can it mine alternative currency like Dogecoin ?

Thanks again!
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:44:26 PM

Mybe a dumb question but because of all of the topics about gridseed I don't know where to look for.

Can it mine alternative currency like Dogecoin ?

Thanks again!

Yes, you can mine all scrypt coins.

o3u

Activity: 393

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:53:26 PM

I'm interested in the 20 gridseed offer. will PM right away
licurg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:24:17 PM

Hello atari,

im from Romania and interested in buying 10x gridseed dualminers.

How mutch will cost shippment?

Thx
xdmlaser

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:27:50 AM

I just wanted to post 1 more picture for you guys. I was in batch 1. Mine are all running hashcows (a switchpool that jumps to most profitable at the time), and I would have to take a video, but it seems these switch and pick up the new stratum slightly faster than the gpus which is kind of nice. I have already mined, TIPS, POT, DOGE, DGB, and a ton of other scrypt coins.

My setup is hot mess right now because I used to have 2 computers running 9 gpus on that contraption I built, but I sold one computer as the 6 gridseeds I have are faster than that computer with 7850s was. They sell 6ft, 12ft and 15ft usb to usb mini (don't buy micro) on tigerdirect for $2-$3 each. I just order 8 to be safe, 12ft cables, so I can move them away from the gpu rig and build them their own contraption. You can also buy long 12v 7a power cords (made for led lighting) on ebay for $10 each. I have a bunch of them on their way as well. I guess since I already bought the amount I needed, these power the gridseeds I have 1 gridseed running on one right now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/350626186462?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

If you don't get a controller, you have to run a separate instance of miner-d for each gridseed you have, not really too big of a deal.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:33:04 PM

Hello atari,

im from Romania and interested in buying 10x gridseed dualminers.

How mutch will cost shippment?

Thx

PM sent

scryptographer

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:17:13 PM

You can only estimate the hashrate with your pool. I have 6 running and I see it from 1600-2300kh....works for me. They are running on the cpu miner, it's scrypt only, the cpu miner can't read the gridseeds hashrate. I haven't really found how to run them in dual mode without having the controller. Also, it's important to note each chip is 7w, not each gridseed. So the gridseed runs at about 35w on scrypt, plus about 10w for the fan, a lot of people remove the fans when they build fancy setups, I am not going to do that.

I just opened up the pool I am mining on and it says about 1900kh with 6 gridseeds, as long as it doesn't say something like 500kh, I'm not too worried.

This is true if you run the original version of Gridseeds CPUminer, which didn't disable the SHA256 cores in Scrypt-only mode.
Crypto Mining Blog have a modified CPUminer available which disables the SHA256 cores, thus ensuring that each unit (including fan) consumes ~10W.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:18:02 PM

I just wanted to post 1 more picture for you guys. I was in batch 1. Mine are all running hashcows (a switchpool that jumps to most profitable at the time), and I would have to take a video, but it seems these switch and pick up the new stratum slightly faster than the gpus which is kind of nice. I have already mined, TIPS, POT, DOGE, DGB, and a ton of other scrypt coins.

My setup is hot mess right now because I used to have 2 computers running 9 gpus on that contraption I built, but I sold one computer as the 6 gridseeds I have are faster than that computer with 7850s was. They sell 6ft, 12ft and 15ft usb to usb mini (don't buy micro) on tigerdirect for $2-$3 each. I just order 8 to be safe, 12ft cables, so I can move them away from the gpu rig and build them their own contraption. You can also buy long 12v 7a power cords (made for led lighting) on ebay for $10 each. I have a bunch of them on their way as well. I guess since I already bought the amount I needed, these power the gridseeds I have 1 gridseed running on one right now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/350626186462?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

If you don't get a controller, you have to run a separate instance of miner-d for each gridseed you have, not really too big of a deal.

Nice pic. I like your style. Don't worry, miner is even more ghetto. I used an upside down caged basket with cutouts on every side for access.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:19:31 PM

You can only estimate the hashrate with your pool. I have 6 running and I see it from 1600-2300kh....works for me. They are running on the cpu miner, it's scrypt only, the cpu miner can't read the gridseeds hashrate. I haven't really found how to run them in dual mode without having the controller. Also, it's important to note each chip is 7w, not each gridseed. So the gridseed runs at about 35w on scrypt, plus about 10w for the fan, a lot of people remove the fans when they build fancy setups, I am not going to do that.

I just opened up the pool I am mining on and it says about 1900kh with 6 gridseeds, as long as it doesn't say something like 500kh, I'm not too worried.

This is true if you run the original version of Gridseeds CPUminer, which didn't disable the SHA256 cores in Scrypt-only mode.
Crypto Mining Blog have a modified CPUminer available which disables the SHA256 cores, thus ensuring that each unit (including fan) consumes ~10W.

Thanks for the link scryptographer. BTW, are you interested in more units? =)

scryptographer

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:22:38 PM

Thanks for the link scryptographer. BTW, are you interested in more units? =)

I'm set for now. Have an order with a UK reseller with delivery tomorrow.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:32:33 PM

I'm interested in the 20 gridseed offer. will PM right away

PM sent

sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:03:22 PM