Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT][PLUG & PLAY][Ships 08/03] $235 Gridseed DualMiner [PAYPAL or ESCROW]  (Read 17153 times)
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:54:02 PM

I had to cancel my order guys, so I'm sure there is room for one more

Hi Atari:

I'm hoping you can acknowledge my refund as per the below. Thanks in advance. Sucks that I have to cancel, but such is life.

Hi,

If you are considering DualMiners, I have the cheapest complete plug and play package.

Please see this new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=476338.0

There is a special price right now of $2,550 plus shipping for 10-pack or $1,300 plus shipping for 5-pack to be paid by 23/02 midnight +10gmt time. You can pay by escrow or paypal. Please let me know if you are interested as stock is being taken up fast by existing buyers on my waiting list. I have limited stock for this batch.

Also, you can cancel anytime up until the order is dispatched without reason =)

Hey, I will definitely honor this. We will be processing your refund. Please check you account in 24-48 hours time. Don't worry I won't be keeping your money for change of mind.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyland

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:56:12 PM

Thanks Atari:

Please let it be known that this seller is exceedingly accommodating.

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 12:16:36 AM

Are there already orders underway? i.e. how far are you in the shipping department? Wink

We have begun shipping orders that do not need controllers. As the controllers have been delayed and are arriving tomorrow, we will be able to ship the other orders upon receiving them.

Oh snap does that include my order??
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:35:51 AM

Are there already orders underway? i.e. how far are you in the shipping department? Wink

We have begun shipping orders that do not need controllers. As the controllers have been delayed and are arriving tomorrow, we will be able to ship the other orders upon receiving them.

Oh snap does that include my order??

Yes.

Sorry I will keep you updated. I will PM you.

Cheers

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:04:14 PM

Is it possible to cancel the controllers? Or have you already started the shipping?
dyland

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:53:11 PM

Hi Atari:

I'm stressing out a little bit.

This is all probably because I'm a little naive.

I didn't realize that paypal paid funds to you instantly and in the meantime I decided to cancel my order.

While that was happening, paypal attempted to draw funds from my account, but they couldn't because I thought there was enough in there. There wasn't.

When I saw the credit back to my account because paypal couldn't draw, I thought OK, great, atari doesn't even need to refund, so I Pm'd you and told you needn't worry about refunding.

But Paypal says you are paid, so I wake up with a negative balance of $3116.00 on my paypal.

I know you're honest, so I am guessing you are busy and did not realize that the refund still needed to be done despite what I pm'd you, since you have been paid for my canceled order now.

Let me know.

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:43:54 AM

Is it possible to cancel the controllers? Or have you already started the shipping?

Started shipping Flep. Did you want to cancel the controller with your order?

PM me and I'll check your order status. If it hasn't been shipped out then i can make the amendment to your order.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:45:26 AM

Hi Atari:

I didn't realize that paypal paid funds to you instantly and in the meantime I decided to cancel my order.

While that was happening, paypal attempted to draw funds from my account, but they couldn't because I thought there was enough in there. There wasn't.

When I saw the credit back to my account because paypal couldn't draw, I thought OK, great, atari doesn't even need to refund, so I Pm'd you and told you needn't worry about refunding.

But Paypal says you are paid, so I wake up with a negative balance of $3116.00 on my paypal.

I know you're honest, so I am guessing you are busy and did not realize that the refund still needed to be done despite what I pm'd you, since you have been paid for my canceled order now.

Let me know.

Hi Dyland,

I was under the impression you didn't need a refund because you tole me I was never paid. But anyhow, I'll check paypal now and make the refund to you if in fact I do have your money. No need to stress. I won't be forcing you to buy anything. Smiley

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:37:04 PM

Started shipping Flep. Did you want to cancel the controller with your order?

PM me and I'll check your order status. If it hasn't been shipped out then i can make the amendment to your order.

I was just wondering since the reported shipping date was 1st of March in the beginning. If it would be impossible to get them before the next batch ships I'd rather cancel the controller and buy a Pi here instead of waiting longer Wink When they've shipped I'm looking forward to them!
dyland

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:48:11 PM

Hi Atari:

Let me know.

Hi Dyland,

I was under the impression you didn't need a refund because you tole me I was never paid. But anyhow, I'll check paypal now and make the refund to you if in fact I do have your money. No need to stress. I won't be forcing you to buy anything. Smiley

Haha ok thanks for the quick reply. Let me know. And sorry for confusion--didn't realize it was an instant pay to you.

bigredbutton

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:55:17 AM

Do the March 8th orders include stand-offs? I would like to double stack mine. Thanks!
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:58:17 AM

Do the March 8th orders include stand-offs? I would like to double stack mine. Thanks!

March 8th orders going out in the next couple of days. If the standoffs make it to my warehouse in time I will include it for everyone, complementary.

Cheers

sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:07:52 AM

hello Atari, just checking status for order that was supposed to ship out March 8th. thanks. sbfree
dyland

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

I'm not sure it needs to be said, but totally honest seller.

Thanks for attending to the refund so quickly Atari!

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:13:27 PM

THIS BATCH IS SOLD OUT

For March 15th dispatch see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503928.0

SPECIAL PRICE: $2,250

*** SOLD OUT ~ INCLUDES ALL REQUIRED ACCESSORIES FOR PLUG AND PLAY! ***
PAYPAL AND BTC ESCROW ACCEPTED

BATCH#3 Shipping Saturday 8th March! | UPDATE: Shipping ETA Tuesday 11th March SOLD OUT

BATCH#2 Shipping Saturday 1st March! | UPDATE: Shipping COMPLETE Thursday 6th March

BATCH#1 Shipping Saturday 22nd February! | UPDATE: Shipping COMPLETE Tuesday 25th February
See previous completed groupbuy here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473023.msg5220489#msg5220489

I am based in Australia but I ship from China supplied by a Chinese reseller
Due to lack of supply China will always get more stock allocated than overseas market

I have been beta testing these miners since mid JANUARY! And am also the first to have these units in AUSTRALIA. I have a good relationship with both Gridseed and DigInForce for stock availability and support.

Support can be provided to assist with the basic setup of miners. I can provide advanced technical support using the OpenWRT controller/Linux/Windows. As you can see in the screenshot below I have modified my controller to provide weblogs and have overclocked to 850MHZ through the controller. Standard speed is 800MHZ.

I also am in the QQ group chat group of the developers so I can get patches quickly and help solve customer problems.

SPECIFICATIONS (1 unit)

Dual Mode:
Hash = 5gh/s (SHA256) + 330kh/s (Scrypt)
Power Consumption = 60W

Single Mode:
Hash = 330kh/s (Scrypt)
Power Consumption = 7W ONLY!! (1/30 of display card)

Will run stable at ~ 400kh/s when overclocked in single LTC mode!!

PACKAGE PRICE

ALL-IN-1 SOLUTION ~ Package includes all the quality accessories needed to start mining (as a beta tester i have tested these accessories).
No waiting for usb hubs or power supplies!! Sourcing these required accessories from the internet is slow and expensive.

Plug & Play 5-Pack  [1.75mh | 45w]  >>> US$1,350
5 X Gridseed Miner
1 X DC industrial power supply to power all 5 miners
6 X 2.5mm DC power cables (1 spare cable)
5 X usb mini cable
1 X country specific power adaptor (choice of US, UK, EU, AU) to plug into power supply

OPTION TO ADD
1 X controller (Extra USD$75)
1 X 13 port UNITEK usb hub (Extra USD$60)

Plug & Play 10-Pack [3.5mh | 115w]  >>>  US$2,550
10 X Gridseed Miner
1 X controller (no computer required to use the miner)
3 X DC industrial power supply (1 spare for no downtime!!)
1 X 13 port UNITEK usb hub (high performance and quality -- important for stability)
12 X 2.5mm DC power cables (2 spare cables)
10 X usb mini data cables
1 X usb charger with usb micro cable (to power the controller)
1 X network cable
4 X country specific power adaptor (choice of US, UK, EU, AU) to plug into power supplies, usb hub and controller

Plug & Play 20-Pack [7mh | 230w]  >>>  US$4,950
20 X Gridseed Miner
2 X controller (no computer required to use the miner)
6 x DC industrial power supply (2 spare for no downtime!!)
2 x 13 port UNITEK usb hub (high performance and quality -- important for stability)
24 X 2.5mm DC power cables (4 spare cables)
20 X usb mini data cables
2 X usb charger with usb micro cable (to power the controller)
2 X network cable
8 X country specific power adaptor (choice of US, UK, EU, AU) to plug into power supplies, usb hub and controllers

CE labels are on the units (required by EU laws)

Price is NOT inclusive of shipping, tax or duties applied from recipient’s country (PM me to discuss the commericial invoice amount to prepare)

Warranty: 30 days warranty provided by factory from date of delivery

*** FOR WHOLESALE PRICES (> 5 X 10-pack) PLEASE CONTACT ME ***

USB Hub

UPDATE #2

***** PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT FOR 10-PACKS (Shipping STARTS 8th March) *****

Pay by 4th March midnight
US$2,350

DEAL FINISHED

UPDATE #1

***** PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT FOR 10-PACKS (Shipping STARTS 1st March) *****

Pay by 23rd February midnight
US$2,550

DEAL FINISHED

PAYMENT OPTIONS

1. PAYPAL (buyer pays fees, pm me for details)

2. BITCOIN using http://preev.com/ to calculate the exchange rate on payment date

*** AS I DON'T HAVE A GOOD RATING ESCROW IS ACCEPTED ***
Escrow is free provided by trusted senior member DannyHamilton who has an extensive terms and condition

SHIPPING

Shipped from Shenzhen, China on Saturday 8th March to reduce delivery times.

We use Fedex International Priority for ultra fast delivery (24 - 48 hours delivery)

*** PM me your HOME TOWN, POSTCODE and COUNTRY for shipping rates. I have discounted rates and will provide you with the exact Fedex/DHL quote Cheesy ***
Commercial invoice will be provided to avoid import duties and facilitate problem-free clearing at customs

CONTACT

PM, thread, skype "bouncerr38" or PM me for my Whatsapp contact

Overclock details in customised weblogs

Minerd running on Win64 (I also have the Win32 and Linux compiled version)

4 X 280x GPU rig hosting 10 Gridseed miners hashing at ~ 6.4mh/s (GPUs doing 2.8 and Gridseed 3.6)

Startup script in windows

bigredbutton

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:58:19 AM

Did the stand-offs make it in time?
Fassade

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:55:22 AM

Any news about shipping?
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:00:18 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 01:17:18 PM by Flep182

Any news about shipping?

Well it has started, at least for my order.

Have you checked your email for a DHL confirmation?
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:28:02 PM

Did the stand-offs make it in time?

Standoff included for all delayed orders. They just made it to my warehouse in time.

Cheers

Fassade

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:21:52 PM

Any news about shipping?

Well it has started, at least for my order.

Have you checked your email for a DHL confirmation?

No one mail...I sent PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: