Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price resilience  (Read 451 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

I think the SEC is wrong to make a decision, the rules they make will bring the bitcoin collapse, it seems the SEC considers that the ETF is HYIP.

whereas ETF bitcoin is not HYIP, but I am sure that SEC action will not make bitcon fall deeper.
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Yes, I have a potiental thinking about Bitcoin too.
This is a time for Bitcoin comebank, I think so. Look at it's price in recently so I sure that the Bitcoin price will increase soon.
I guess Bitcoin price will reach $8500 in one or two next day Smiley
Remember my guess, haha Tongue
are you sure ? with the today correction conditions, bitcoin difficult to rise, even change the value from 7K to 8K takes a month more.

it is a bad increase, so let the bitcoin trade in the market that determines the value.
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

What Btc needs is stability then everyone will love it. If only the investors can stop panicking whenever there is a shaking, the overall confidence will improve.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

The price of bitcoin was totally a comeback ,look at the price now its totally recovered for being dumped and curse ,so for now its good to buy it because many government was totally looking for the use it ,so there is no regret if you buy now.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

We are starting to see the increase in price of the bitcoin and it is a good sign that the market is already recovering.Bad news are every where we should not believe them without any proof.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

It has become commonplace when the market is full of good information and makes them buy to sell when the price is high. And now, who I know ETF has been rejected by the SEC and makes some bitcoin users decide to sell and keep the bitcoin price down. This is what always happens in bitcoin market, so I can determine the future of bitcoin market is strongly influenced by any information that comes.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

this is where the power of BTC / ETF is proved, a lot of rejection and negative influence on BTC last week, but who has good mentality then will defend, on the contrary if sell at the price of pliers down then will suffer losses.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that does not have a fixed price in Crypto industrial, like wise alt-coin, therefore, bitcoin price drop, does not mean is going to be a permanent, but rather is the best time to invest in the system for a future profit.
CharlieKoala

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

My feeling everyday base on the price of bitcoin  Cheesy.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

From my point of view it’s the high time to invest on BTC to return. I think maybe next week  the price of it up to 10000 dollar. If anyone have capital they should invest here I think.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Bitcoin is really has a great potential that nobody can't stop even the sec or the government. All of that is because of  the people that still and always believing in bitcoin and because of the investors that trust bitcoin. The more people keep on trusting in bitcoin the more bitcoin can grow stronger and valuable in the world of cryptocurrency.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

The market price of digital assets is so, without realizing the price changed drastically, but I predict that bitcoin prices from September until the end of 2018 have increased
mekie

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

Bitcoin has shown its resilience many times-there have been many scare stories about its use, its value, its future etc and it is still there still surviving and growing in awareness and popularity. Let's spread the good news and positives about BTC and its future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Zhamilya

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I assumed that a week ago that if though ETF approval is declined by SEC it will merely effect in the market price for a short time. But BTC price will be increased by the time whether it is in slow motion. It came as more fast than I thought. That's a happy news to everyone.
jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Following the rejection of BTC/ETFs this week,bitcoin price fell by $400 which sent the price a little below $8000 .Many started the normal panic thing,today,I woke up only to discover that BTC has strongly hit 8.2k .This made my day as the price is telling us that BTC has greater potentials than what the SEC is thinking. I know one day the ETFs will be a reality.Sooner than we expect.Long live BTC and crypto.
Well, I think the ups and downs movements of bitcoin are not surprising because as we all known this system is very volatile therefore we don't need to be shock and surprised when it turns ups and downs. However, I believe that it has a very good potential in cryptomarket and hopefully it perform much better in the next few days, months and years of it's existence therefore all of us will be much benefited.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

I don't think Bitcoin needs ETC as much as many people think. The rejection of ETC may give bitcoin a hard time. But i don't think that it will be longer.
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

I think it's time to get Bitcoin's price boom. If we look at the figures of the last year, then we see that the price of Bitcoin has started rising since this time and reached the highest level at the end of the year.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

BTC looks like it really will draw in most of the capital longer term, with futures markets, ETFs, etc, all likely. So expect more turbulence ahead as the highly leveraged traders, bots, whales, FOMO-kings and weak hands all do the dance.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

ETF rejection had nothing to do with BTC's recovery. BTC was constantly making recovery at the same pace for quite some time now. There will be more hearings of the ETF sanction in the future, this may play a vital role in BTC's price, but the rejection won't affect it till it reaches a stable state.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

I think Bitcoin is currently the most secure and potential. Its price will fall slightly but it will also exceed 8 thousand soon. Because Bitcoin is the most sought after and used in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: