Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price ethereum no movement  (Read 1891 times)
Allan Ramanda (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
JungleEskimo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

u aint been followin the news
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

The price if ETH has stagnated for a while now, even with upward movement of BTC.
I believe this represents the market favoring bitcoin over all altcoins as it is basically BTC that is making this bullish run.
A lot of people buy BTC to keep, but ETH is purchased mainly to use in buying other tokens or investing in ICO.
I Strongly believe ETH will soon be on the rise again and reach big heights this year.

Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

fraudulent ico adversely affect the cost of the ethereum, this leaves no doubt, but it is not so critical so far. The ethereum does not always grow after bitcoin at the same moment.
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

I believe that the price is not growing because of bitcoin. because Ethereum depends on bitcoin.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
Recently, the price of ethereum really stands still, despite the smooth increase in the price of bitcoin. I think this phenomenon is temporary. Perhaps this is due to the current problem of scaling ethereum. But most likely, it's just a coincidence. In any case, this coin will soon be implemented Plasma project, which completely solves the problem with the scalability of ethereum and will allow it to conduct hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen. So soon the price of ethereum will soar to new heights.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

This is a typical pattern for such a market, lol. Remember June of the previous year, when the ETG was constantly falling, and bitcoin was growing. IMHO, bitcoin should grow to 9k, then the altcoins will begin to grow.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
triforce03

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Yes, buddy, the value of Etherium has no huge leap yet and It still remains at 400$ without having a huge drop in a couple of weeks. This proves that not all altcoins are dependent on Bitcoin whereas it's not affected by Bitcoin's ups and downs. I really believe in Etherium's potential growth and we just have to give it time to recover and its the only coin that can compete with bitcoin to take its position as being the number 1 cryptocurrency market
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Agree, the price value of ETH has not been doing any significant increase even if BTC had made a bull market in the previous week. I believe that this time, ETH could have less demand in terms of investment and supply of ETH is quite high surely this could somehow slow down the growth of eth in the crypto market.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

For me price fluctuation in the region of 10% it is a flat. And it is not bad, taking into account recent uptrend. But I am afraid it won't be for long. Price eventually will go in some direction and I believe that it will go down and fall hard. But the market took the habit of deceiving everyone lately Smiley
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Fraudulent ICO projects do not significantly affect the price of Ethereum. Do not think that Ethereum develops only because of ICO projects. Such a large platform has a lot of other business applications that will affect the price in a positive way.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Well, for now, stagnation with all the crypto-currencies. This is after correction. Very soon the market will fully work, and prices will go up. So, do not worry. For example, I'm sure in Ether, this crypt will still show itself.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Well, for now, stagnation with all the crypto-currencies. This is after correction. Very soon the market will fully work, and prices will go up. So, do not worry. For example, I'm sure in Ether, this crypt will still show itself.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

I'm still confused by the current situation. Because I expected a rise of ETH. But it still doesn't show any good movements like BTC is having now. The market pattern of ETH is very good for going up now. But I don't see any good green candles yet.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Etherum is very slow in going up but once when he go up there are no way it is going down again. It really stable crypto and it is actually advance not something to be worried about.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

I believe that this is all temporary .. correction is very much dragged out, by the new year ETH should start growing again and show us results higher than last year
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

I think it’s just not the bullish moment for ethereum
Many request for Etherum is less than supply and that causes dump
But even in the dump, eth had stabilized which is a good progress too
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

yeah i think so, bitcoin now is goes up but the price of ethereum is stuck, were know the market of bitcoin and ethereum is two coins different maybe bitcoin is better and profitable from etherum thats make volume transaction in bitcoin is more than ethereum, that's just my sense

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

Yes, I also saw that the price of Ethereum is almost unchanged, while Bitcoin moves in small steps. I think this is due to the fact that a significant part of the people who have invested and thus supported all Altcoins generally began to invest their money in Bitcoin, because they believe that in the winter it will multiply grow.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Dont worry about it mate, i am pretty sure that sooner or later, ethereum will pump too,  just wait and let see what will happen next,  if you believe in ethereum, hold onto it because after the pump in bitcoin,  altcoins will pump next.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: