Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price ethereum no movement  (Read 1888 times)
Rap0Father

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

It's not the problem of only ETH but the whole crypto market. We're still in the deep and dark time. Even though there are a lot of good news for cryptocurrency but the market still can't get recover.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
I think if bitcoin price continues to increase then the price of ETH and other altcoin will not directly follow the increase, but if the price of bitcoin will be stabilized then I think the price of ETH and other altcoin will start to increase as well, because I think all the coin have their own strategies and not just see the other coins up and down as well. The coin will surely rise if the conditions have started to stabilize and at the right time.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

For some reason now the price of ETH has not made any significant progress. Usually the ETH price should follow the BTC price also because both ETH and other altcoin will follow BTC development. We can only wait for when the pump will happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?

It is true that the price of ethereum is stagnant now even the bitcoin is starting to move up but at leasr it just stays in there rather thanto move down. As I  notice even before that after the rise of bitcoin the next that will going to move up is ethereum then bitcoin will slow down a bit that's the time alts will move up. So maybe next that will rise up is alts including ethereum it is just it is not their time now.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Ethereum is still popular but there are less investors today because bitcoins is the mainstream, just wait for the price to increase again when bitcoins dump its value just like what happened last january.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

no, i guess this has nothing to do with ico. ethereum and other altcoins underneath are not growing as well, so I think this is commonplace.
I see the market today is more on bitcoin growth so the chance of rapid growth on altcoin will not happen fast.

voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

I don't think so. You're jumping into conclusion way too early and too easily, as if etherium can become unpopular in a blink of an eye. It would take some time if ever that happens (which I highly doubt)
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Yes there is, but I think that soon we will all see the growth of the ether, even in relation to Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Eth are very promising tokens and in the future they will keep their positions. I keep Eth and Bitcoin in equal proportions in my portfolio.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

I do not think I can say ETH is not popular. So, now ETH does not really grow, but I think over time the situation on the crypto market will change and ETH will again start active growth.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

I don't think its the reason. Its probably because of bitcoin increasing in value these days because of the good news people heard of about it. If ICO is the very reason then it should have a negative impact like decrease in value but its not the case. The rate of change is near to zero all through out. I much more excited about this because it may increase the price of ethereum even more.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Most altcoins are also experiencing the same price movement so i believe that there is nothing new about upward price movement with ethereum. BTC always is the best priority of most investors so if you are seeing slow upward price movement with BTC, expect ETH to be slower.
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Its because some of the investors are creating path to switch in bitcoin, why? Because bitcoin started to recover again, personally i am planning to switch too, to generate a good profit before it skyrocket soon. But ethereum will also pump soon when bitcoin continue to rise.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

Its because some of the investors are creating path to switch in bitcoin, why? Because bitcoin started to recover again, personally i am planning to switch too, to generate a good profit before it skyrocket soon. But ethereum will also pump soon when bitcoin continue to rise.
Ethereum always depended on bitcoin fluctuation so it's normal for that but for sure in just a couple of months when market of bitcoin recovered again everything will have a good movement.
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

At this point the price seems stable. If the market volume increases, it will have a price of around $ 465 and it will not change at all. We see nothing but a few dollar moves.
I think we will see a serious rise in the near future Smiley

Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

This is not quite true. While not the movement in the growth of Ether, as it would like. And all because the correction of the Crypto-currency market has not ended up to the end. Still quite sensitive and the Ether will show both its growth and potential. I believe in it.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

At this point the price seems stable. If the market volume increases, it will have a price of around $ 465 and it will not change at all. We see nothing but a few dollar moves.
I think we will see a serious rise in the near future Smiley

True. Just because there was very little movement or progress on the price of etherium does not mean that it is already a shitty coin. Etherium is as good as ever and will continue to grow.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

If you observe the ETH has reached 3 times the price of the current BTC also exceeds, in my opinion this is just a matter of time, make sure you stay patient.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Because ethereum is still tied to bitcoin and not directly to dollar value. It is getting there and it certainly is in a greater place than most of other coins but when bitcoin goes up in dollar price than the ethereum price stays the same in dollar value which means ethereum loses value in bitcoin price.

We can't expect ethereum to be own itself already, it took bitcoin so many years to be this far that ethereum hasn't paid the proper ways yet, I think it will take a lot longer than a year at top to be independent. Moreover no movement is good compared how most other altcoins are bleeding out. Ethererum is not moving as it has big support from the investors at lower price levels. I expect ethereum prices to test below 0.05BTC levels in coming days.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Yes, bitcoin has grown up well now, and the price of Etherium is in place. But all the altcoins have not yet come to life. I think it's still early to get upset, is still growth.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Recent mining problems can be the cause. The price of Ethereum did not rise. Frankly my expectation is that the price of Ethereum is rising against Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███