Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price ethereum no movement  (Read 1888 times)
Miztasnow5

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

My own  believe is that the ethereum price is not growing because of bitcoin. because i see that Ethereum depends on bitcoin because if btc fall eth will also fall. .
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

I could say one reason is because of the high gas fees, people are starting to lose interest in ETH
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

I think that this can not affect the price of the Etherarium in any way. There are a lot of really cool projects and they will be in demand. I think that this is a temporary phenomenon on which it is impossible to draw conclusions
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

I think people are showing more interest in Bitcoin currently. This dropping ETH is experiencing like every year bear market but only difference is the period that is longer than usual. My advice is for every capable bookmaker to invest.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
Just ne patience maybe etherium time is not yet coming but i strongly believe anytime from now it would start to recover and surpass its all time high recorded last january of this year I keep watching and plan to add more if it will go lower but if it start to climb  maybe 370$ is still a good entry price

Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

I think people are showing more interest in Bitcoin currently. This dropping ETH is experiencing like every year bear market but only difference is the period that is longer than usual. My advice is for every capable bookmaker to invest.
Indeed there are many reasons that ethereum does not move probably due to fraud or there may be more increase than bitcoin so ethereum will move up too. And I think because many ico now many people choose altcoin rather than ethereum.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

yes you are right in my opinion ethereum's price movements are very slow, ethereum price movements are not suitable for long-term long-term investments, more suitable for long-term investments so that is your choice.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
Yes because after the etf news everyone too focus on bitcoin and they dont care about another alts. But i stil believe ethereum price will rise in the end of this year, i think in the end of this year ethereum price can reach more than 1k$ same like previous year.

Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

Ethereum is just shit in term of movement of price, despite all demanding of the tokens and been used by many ico, the price still stay within $400 range.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

Ethereum is doing a vey big thing to those who have investments in it, and I do not even mean that in a good way. It is heartbreaking to many to see the constant reduction in its price, But this is the time where I would tell all to hold on tight and believe that all is working for our good. The coin is going to bounce back sooner than we expect.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

As if the movement is in all the coins, but it's to say the least I really do not like, the course is terrible

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

different from today's prices. for today the price of bitcoin has declined again from yesterday's price. so it happened to ethereum.
could be the wrong cause of the decline in ethereum prices because of many ICO frauds resulting in reduced demand for ethereum.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

This price is normal for ethereum if we look in previous years graphs all happens the same,btc is -+ 7000k eth is -=400$.Ethereum is strugling from btc price becose if we have bad news like fud,or whales are dump whole market first token lose price who have lowest marketcap like eth and altcoins,btc dont lose so much becose circulation is better and invested fiat in !

binmu29

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

The price of ethereum is influenced by bitcoin and bitcoin too is now in red zone. So you can expect ethereum price to increase; but all I know is that the going down and no positive yielding of ethereum is just down to market being down. When the market comes out of decline state, ethereum price will start moving up again.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

The price that we see now does not reflect either the real price or the actual value of coins or projects. I think that in the near future to expect a change is not worth it, the closest date is winter, or rather December, earlier I think we will not see green flowers.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

Eth has too many conpetitors. Some ICO now are not using eth platform. They are using ardor, stellar, and achain. The gas cost too send token is too high and it is costly. THAT IS  one of the reasons. To send a small amount of token need 0.0002 gas. This is expensive. Ethereum can' t be money in alll ways because the cost is too high
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

this is indeed one of the causes of ethereum prices that did not experience movement when the price of bitcoin experienced a significant increase. in addition, there are also other causes, it is likely that many investors have switched investment to bitcoin and made the price rise higher but in etehereum it only moves very little from the impact of the increase in bitcoin.

Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

Right now in august 2018 I wish that the price of the ethereum stops moving!, it simply keeps dropping non stop and it is getting desperating already, good thing is I was aiming for long term profits after all Grin.
Appiah95

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:12:43 AM

I think its not ethereum alone. Almost all the alt coins have been affected. Bitcoin has not been affected because it has some unique features which can even attract investors without them necessary wanting to invest in the coin

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:27:05 AM

This pattern is fairly typical for this kind of market. Bitcoin has obviously taken a beating this year, and at the moment it’s alts which link up closely with Ethereum. I’m hopeful we’ve seen the bottom. It could be a rocky ride for a while longer but I’m optimistic for late this year.  Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: