Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price ethereum no movement  (Read 1888 times)
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

the condition of cryptocurrency marketplace today is already the dominant green color looks like. especially for the etherium. though not yet risen sharply but it is already providing a great movement. remain optimistic and always pray that crypto and the ethereum is getting better.
phenomeseb1

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:32:04 AM

Btc affects alts
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

I'm sure that someday Ethereum prices will skyrocket, even though Ethereum prices are currently cheap but I'm sure that someday it can reach at least $ 1000, buying ethereum now is a good thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

I really do not know what is going on with ethereum right now, I cannot help but think that the price of ethereum is being manipulated at this point. The only movement we are seeing with ethereum is when the price is falling and nothing else. Even when the price of bitcoin is going up, eth seems to not be following that trend. I sure hope the coin starts doing better soon because I have a lot of stake in it.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

I don't think it will happen as fast as when eth has decreased, but the progress of eth shows is good, I hope eth be able to continue this moment in the next few months

RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I think, Ethereum is still popular.We can only wait for when the pump will happen.
zulfa999

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

I also feel like that and the ico seekers are getting bored and looking for other alternatives to make money in crypto
but I think ethereum still lasts for a long time
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

The ICO depends on choosing which platform to choose for the progress of the tkenology.
Indeed, if Ethereum is a good platform for every ICO but NEO, EOS, TRON also plays with the newer smarcontract features that are more advanced.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

I think, Ethereum is still popular.We can only wait for when the pump will happen.
It is unclear what will happen to this market as coin prices have been falling recently and there has not been a significant recovery. I believe we will be waiting for more and it may take up to 4 years for the market to recover. Right now you should consider investing because in the future this market will be the new trend for the whole world
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:43:20 AM

In the last few weeks, the price of ETH also rising slowly, but today the price of bitcoin and altcoin are dropping, perhaps there are people who do a dumping or making a panic selling, cause they got worried if the price dropping even more.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

The ICO depends on choosing which platform to choose for the progress of the tkenology.
Indeed, if Ethereum is a good platform for every ICO but NEO, EOS, TRON also plays with the newer smarcontract features that are more advanced.
but for the time being ethereum remains the best, than the other ICO platforms. and ethereum is also the second largest volume after bitcoin on the market, so don't doubt if ethereum will rise again
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

We have the same thinking with regards to the huge potential of ethereum to beat its ATH. We just have to be patient as it takes time before it could surpass its last ATH earlier this year if I'm not mistaken. Just like bitcoin that it took a couple of years before it had reach its pricey value as today. For the mean time it still good to invest with ethereum and other altcoins and just hold til its value goes up and reach the moon.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:00:00 AM

It actually did rise, the movement is slow but you can actually see that the movement is indeed noticeable, and it is impossible that ETH won't make any growth in a week, that's impossible, though it can happen, but I think ETH will definitely rise up, we just need to wait, and keep on observing, the movement is on its way, we just have to take some time.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

For now the ethereum price is still rising and falling probably following the market movement which is also unstable, hopefully in the near future ethereum prices will increase and return to normal as the previous price or maybe higher
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
Stop fooling around budz because news are everywhere thats why im thinking where in the world you are asking this stupidity

Not because the coins is not growing meaning they are not popular anymore,because even bitcoin in which the top coins sometimes experienced this same issue of not growing instead dropping continuously

Just go to this site if you don’t know how to find the movements of all coins not only ethereum,so theres no reason for being noob here

https://coinmarketcap.com/
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

The market in general has been quite stable for now. Bitcoin and Ethereum have maintained a certain range of price for some weeks now. Ethereum is taking time to recover from the massive fall it had some few weeks back.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

I think every other coin out there some way or the other depends on Bitcoin price, If Bitcoin should make the heavy bull-run I believe Etheruem will also follow the trend.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

Many fraud between ethereum and bitcoin, we are too confused what we have to do. Will selling bitcoin or hold it with bad situation where bitcoin and ethereum too lower.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

Yes, of course, because at this time many ico have sprung up in the end a fraud but not all, it is most likely the influence on the movement of btc value or weakening market prices this year.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

It is stagnant because Bitcoin price is also not moving upwards at all. Market is on stagnant mode and i think eth will go down to $200 and hopefully a bullrun, but it is just a speculation because we can't predict what will happen and let's just hope for the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: