Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price ethereum no movement  (Read 1891 times)
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

I see the movement of the eth value affected by the pluctuation of the btc value. For 2019, my eth predictions increase to only 400 dollars, negative sentiment still affects the crypto market.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
Yes the price of bitcoin are now in the same starting to rise but drop again.
They are not they same of etherium, Because the price of etherium was still no action and still in the spot of low price.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

Ethereum is still popular but the price does not yet increase, unstable market conditions also affect the movement of ethereum, hopefully in the near future everything can run normally again

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
yes, maybe the number of ICOs that SCAM causes ETH to become unpopular as of 2017 yesterday
now the developer holds an ICO just to get money, then run away, so investors don't feel that ETH is important to buy again
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:17:53 AM

yes, maybe the number of ICOs that SCAM causes ETH to become unpopular as of 2017 yesterday
now the developer holds an ICO just to get money, then run away, so investors don't feel that ETH is important to buy again

ETH has a strong reputation in cryptocurrency market due to price fluctuations it has gone down. I still believe the value of eth will turn hot again from next month. Lets hope for the best.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

Yes, it seem that eth is stuck in 200$, its sad to say that if you buy on eth in high price, you really lost your profit.But im sure eth will recovered this coming end of the month. Just be patience.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

It is stagnant because Bitcoin price is also not moving upwards at all. Market is on stagnant mode and i think eth will go down to $200 and hopefully a bullrun, but it is just a speculation because we can't predict what will happen and let's just hope for the best.
Yes, you were right. The price of ethereum today has plummeted from $ 233 to $ 206. Bitcoin also dropped to $ 6328. What can this mean? A small manifestation of the usual volatility or the second wave of a bear market?
We generally expect the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and not its next fall.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

Ethereum is not moving to the higher price or, the lower price, and it's stable for the price now. I still have a hope to see the ethereum price will be back to the highest price. But perhaps, ethereum is waiting for the next bitcoin movements, and if somehow, bitcoin can pump the price to be more than $7k then it will bring new hope for the ethereum to increase higher. But we don't know what will happen with the market, and we should wait for a while.
Assface16678

Activity: 1400
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:02:33 AM

There is no movement so probably it is preparing for the rise. I suggest that ethreum believers should wait for some moments to see what will going to happen into it. It is still eth. And ICO are jot purely a good one therefore it really has a connection to companies. But then it is eth just wait.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

Everything can be in this coin. Yes, recently there have been a lot of financial pyramids and scam projects on the ethereum smart contract. Yes, and for a long time the market was out of the blue because of waiting for a decision on etf. Today, the price for an hour has gone down sharply so they can catch those who occupy a short position will swing back and forth.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

ETH has a strong reputation in cryptocurrency market due to price fluctuations it has gone down. I still believe the value of eth will turn hot again from next month. Lets hope for the best.

price from Ethereum began to show movement, this becomes a very favorable news for many holders of the Ethereum make their beliefs by having more of the advantages of the Ethereum. with its ability to evolve to be able to be very reliable in the future.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

I have seen today the market price is red and not only is ethereum weakening, but bitcoin also weakens the price, because all the crypto currencies falling today are very unfriendly, I think it's time we use the opportunity to buy a few coins, when the price goes up we will get results.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

I have seen today the market price is red and not only is ethereum weakening, but bitcoin also weakens the price, because all the crypto currencies falling today are very unfriendly, I think it's time we use the opportunity to buy a few coins, when the price goes up we will get results.
It is not only Ethereum but every coin in the market is going down.
The market is being weak by whoever that we don't know took a large money in the market.
Total of $12B was gone in few hours.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

ETH no movement??

Today 12% down. Get REKT.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

I think the stagnation in the price of ethereum is because, people are now patronizing bitcoin more at the expense of ethereum. Again, those with ethereum are not trading it, they are rather holding for the value to shoot up. This will definitely account for the stagnation in the price of ethereum.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

You are right, due to the increasing fraud, the ICO market is in a downturn, and the price of Ethereum has been seriously affected!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with ico fraud, the recent rumors for ethereum because it is rumored to have died, but this is still unclear because there are new rumors that vatalik will leave ethereum. maybe this is the cause ethereum dropped dramatically.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

You are right, the demand for ETH is declining, respectively, the price, too, but I do not think that this is due to the fact that most of the projects are scammers. For investors, the market conditions are not favorable now; therefore, they see no point in investing in ICO projects, because it does not bring any profit. I hope the situation will improve soon.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

So slow and it remains stagnant for the past the couple of months now. There may be reasons behind it that is not known to most of crypto experts and gurus here but whatever it is, i am still with my belief that ethereum will march again and hike its price before december ends.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

Now there is a lot of upgrades and implementations as the ethereum network and other networks of the blockchain. Everyone is just waiting for further development, the latest news is very diverse, starting with Vitalik Buterin's statement about leaving the ethereum company and ending with the development of new networks with more powerful speeds and capabilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: