Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about bounty project that long time project?  (Read 456 times)
Dergansion (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 02:29:00 PM by Dergansion

Ask to all senior bounty hunter .how about bounty program that have long time at their program.it will scam or be succes their project..example ..immvrse, darico bounty .remecoin.truplay and etc..untill now their project still running..i was stop join it and search other bounty program..how your opinion?
It will detecting scam project or not budd?

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

It depends on the project itself, the allocated amount, the money raised by the project and number of participants.
For bounty lasting over 10 months people seem to have got anything ranging from thousands of dollars to below $100.
In general I believe longer bounty distributes it's funding to large number of people and hence have lesser reward for individuals.
So, I like to be engaged in bounties that are for limited time period and for limited number of participants.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

For me the longer the bounty the lesser the rewards for the hunters  because bounty participants will also increase unless they will limit the participants, and the bounty pool will be  increase. But these incident DOES NOT mean that the project is scam, most likely the project have not yet reached the target amount or soft cap to start the project.
Dergansion (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

For me the longer the bounty the lesser the rewards for the hunters  because bounty participants will also increase unless they will limit the participants, and the bounty pool will be  increase. But these incident DOES NOT mean that the project is scam, most likely the project have not yet reached the target amount or soft cap to start the project.

Often we will be tired if their program very long time..or we will forgot it..primary for me i always join some bounty that have program just one or two month maximum..maybe we will know how about this project will be failed or reached their softcap..for social media primary just join when they have four week..

Dergansion (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

It depends on the project itself, the allocated amount, the money raised by the project and number of participants.
For bounty lasting over 10 months people seem to have got anything ranging from thousands of dollars to below $100.
In general I believe longer bounty distributes it's funding to large number of people and hence have lesser reward for individuals.
So, I like to be engaged in bounties that are for limited time period and for limited number of participants.

my experience on bounty program obizcoin so long .. the result is very unsatisfactory .. when I join social media program .. about four months I joined .. but now their coin not so valuable .. i become reluctant to join bounty program with time a very long time..

strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

Ask to all senior bounty hunter .how about bounty program that have long time at their program.it will scam or be succes their project..example ..immvrse, darico bounty .remecoin.truplay and etc..untill now their project still running..i was stop join it and search other bounty program..how your opinion?
It will detecting scam project or not budd?

It depends really. You cannot say for sure. Some projects might require very heavy capitalization or something like that. You have to do a thorough research in order to identify and judge whether it is a scam or not. Also the project not being ascam does not guarantee success

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Scam or not, you can't judge by long time bounty running....
For me,  if softcap not reach...  For sure, i'll stop working on it.

-= OI =-
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

I think you should learn to judge the project for yourself.
Because if a project cannot complete ICO crowd-funding, they will also have to pay no bounty.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

I have been thinking about the long bounty for a while now.  You have to be really careful dedicating that much time to something that may be a scam or not pay out.  I for one try to stick to 2 months or shorter as I cannot tell good from bad bounties half the time.  
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Longer the bounty program less would be the reward per effort. It's not just about the amount you get but also your time spent. Instead of doing a ten months long bounty, you can earn much larger by doing 10 one months bounty. The maths is simple here.
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

according to me, quality project team and projects that can be successful do not need long time. because they can make short sales and catch softcap value. long time running projects can be extra boring for participants. so it is necessary to conduct detailed research before joining the bounty.
williamphay88

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

It depends on the project rule. For example for the projects that can last for over 10 months or more but there is no limitting for the participants it will decrease the rewards that we will get. And the participants are important too in a project that need to be sure to believe in the project.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

I don't think this project will be a success or scam, it depends on team it self who bring their project to success or scam.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

I do not like long-term projects. This is a signal that the developers do not have a really valuable product, which means they are not sure about the investors' interest. If they even collect a soft cap, it's not a fact that coins do not fly down.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

The less time it gets complete a bounty project, The more a hunter gets the benefit. So, Long-term projects are not favorable for bounty hunters. Before, going in a bounty, I suggest to have knowledge about the bounty first and try to assume will it be a short time or for a long time. You only go if it is for short time.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

I think more reward will increase as much competition. If the Bounty is not limited then it will continue to happen. That does not mean that it has been scammed. You can see for a few more days. Bounty is the most secure because it does not have to invest money here.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Bounty is the best and secure for invest without money. Where are more reward there are more compition. If there are no limitation it will be continue. It does not mean, that are scamed.
herodrx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

From my point view the reward will be lesser if the bounty in longer. I think bounty members are not increase if they will limit the participates. Another things is the bounty pool will increase. This thing does not mean that it’s a scam. I think if future long run bounty project is fruitful.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Well, the success doesn’t depend on the time. I believe it depends on the team and the project. So analyze and choose wisely.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

I also participate in the bounty immvrse, another one of my long bounty campaign - bitschool.  I do not think that the reward will be great.  These campaigns last more than 20 weeks, and each time new members join them.  So at the end of the campaign there can be a lot of participants and a very small reward.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: