Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A New Regulated Customizable Exchange  (Read 170 times)
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 12:46:48 AM by garypedroza

I think trade.io is the very first exchange where you can customize your own layout display. When you are comfortable with the display of trade.io, you can execute faster and better. It also has three theme: BLACK, WHITE and MOON. Quite interesting  Shocked They have a sharp and clean display. But, they don't sacrifice the speed. That means, you'll get both speed and looking.

Next, trade.io is very welcome about regulation. Register here first https://trade.io/l/ezvl. It is based in crypto friendly city, Swiss, and they are committed to comply each regulation on each country, like Hong Kong and USA. In this very quick crypto world, regulations can change anytime. What we need is a commitment from the team to continue keep updating with regulations. Not to mention the probability of institutional money to join a regulation-friendly crypto exchange, like trade.io.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Trade.io is currently the most secure exchange. Here you can easily exchange. Trade.io with advanced technology, considering the developed countries including the United States, Hong Kong etc. Which will play a good role in the development of crypto.
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

Good to know about this exchange but when i tried to open it has some 404 Error. i do not know the actual reason behind this . Overall it is good option but still it needs improvements
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Tare.io exchange more secure and reliable. I think it's service is good. People are more interest here. It's considering ithe develop country like us and Hong Kong. It will be more potential in future.
MegaDots

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

Sooner or later, many exchanges will be following some regulations. Trade.io has a flexible interface and their activities is not limited to exchange only. Also, trade.io is relatively new and may have less traffic. Maybe it can develop overtime but currently the best exchanges are OKex, binance, hitbtc etc. these exchanges also provide flexibility and ease of use.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Trade.io is looking good, I started following their platform project when they released the bounty. Gathered a good amount in their ICO stage didn't reach the cap tho and the release of the platform is delayed compared to the release date in the roadmap.
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

Yeah trade.io is really a revolution in cryptocurrency. They really give such advantages that make them to be the perfect investment platform
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I think trade.io is the very first exchange where you can customize your own layout display. When you are comfortable with the display of trade.io, you can execute faster and better. It also has three theme: BLACK, WHITE and MOON. Quite interesting  Shocked They have a sharp and clean display. But, they don't sacrifice the speed. That means, you'll get both speed and looking.

Next, trade.io is very welcome about regulation. It is based in crypto friendly city, Swiss, and they are committed to comply each regulation on each country, like Hong Kong and USA. In this very quick crypto world, regulations can change anytime. What we need is a commitment from the team to continue keep updating with regulations. Not to mention the probability of institutional money to join a regulation-friendly crypto exchange, like trade.io.

What does the user have to do with customizing their own layout display? will it add any coins to their wallet? or make their trade makes profit? If they are looking for what to add, they could have added AI into their exchanges, which will make analysis for their users to help have a better trading experience.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

So trade.io is becoming the next generation financial institution based on blockchain technology that is providing the ultimate in security, transparency and also providing some revolutionary features.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

Well, in recent times of crypto upsurge, I have heard and come accross various hacks and poor exchange performance but I'm yet to hear anything as such about trade.io. So I think it's a good choice to make for everyone.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
vvfvcxl

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

In my opinion, trade.io is the best trading platform. It trades more quickly, and there are no complicated situations. It is an upgraded version of other trading platforms. It is a technical improvement that I think is very good.
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

I also appreciate the welcoming attitude of trade to regulation and I totally agree with your point that this regulations can be changed at any moment. So yes it is more necessary to keep updating the regulations.
garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:52:11 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 02:12:31 AM by garypedroza

I think trade.io is the very first exchange where you can customize your own layout display. When you are comfortable with the display of trade.io, you can execute faster and better. It also has three theme: BLACK, WHITE and MOON. Quite interesting  Shocked They have a sharp and clean display. But, they don't sacrifice the speed. That means, you'll get both speed and looking.

Next, trade.io is very welcome about regulation. It is based in crypto friendly city, Swiss, and they are committed to comply each regulation on each country, like Hong Kong and USA. In this very quick crypto world, regulations can change anytime. What we need is a commitment from the team to continue keep updating with regulations. Not to mention the probability of institutional money to join a regulation-friendly crypto exchange, like trade.io.

What does the user have to do with customizing their own layout display? will it add any coins to their wallet? or make their trade makes profit? If they are looking for what to add, they could have added AI into their exchanges, which will make analysis for their users to help have a better trading experience.
Hm, I hope so, but not. I think this is the first exchange where you can customize your own display. When you are comfortable with your profile, you can execute better and faster..
https://i.imgur.com/KjQA0uZ.jpg
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

Yeah i have already heard a lot about trade.io and it looks quite good to me. And they have also got some nice reviews. And they have a legal currency which is great. Their regulation is also great.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

I am quite impressed at trade.io because they have some great advantages. Their transaction fee also quite low which is admirable. And yes they also have good popularity and a impressive regulation.
Atrom_84

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

They are doing really good. They have some wonderful features which make them well-known in this cryptoworld. I think their coin TIO has a good potential and they are really regulation friendly.
garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

They are doing really good. They have some wonderful features which make them well-known in this cryptoworld. I think their coin TIO has a good potential and they are really regulation friendly.
Yes, pretty happy to see this. Have you registered to the exchange my friend? Make sure you register first. Here: trade.io/l/ezvl

I am quite impressed at trade.io because they have some great advantages. Their transaction fee also quite low which is admirable. And yes they also have good popularity and a impressive regulation.
Great to have positive response. Make sure you have register to the trade.io exchange. Here: trade.io/l/ezvl   They are gradually accepting new users anytime soon.

Yeah i have already heard a lot about trade.io and it looks quite good to me. And they have also got some nice reviews. And they have a legal currency which is great. Their regulation is also great.
Good if you already heard about it. Have you join their @TradeToken telegram group? Also, make sure you already register to the exchange, here use this link: trade.io/l/ezvl

I also appreciate the welcoming attitude of trade to regulation and I totally agree with your point that this regulations can be changed at any moment. So yes it is more necessary to keep updating the regulations.

Yes, regulation will eventually catch up. The exchanges that don't prepare for it will be difficult to manage the future. Trade.io is already welcome regulations, they are inviting institutional investors also.. pretty good to see what will happen in the future..

In my opinion, trade.io is the best trading platform. It trades more quickly, and there are no complicated situations. It is an upgraded version of other trading platforms. It is a technical improvement that I think is very good.
Are you the first 1000 user? Glad if you said that comment..

So trade.io is becoming the next generation financial institution based on blockchain technology that is providing the ultimate in security, transparency and also providing some revolutionary features.

Yes, my friend. Just to make sure if you already register at trade.io exchange. If not, please use this link Here: trade.io/l/ezvl

Good to know about this exchange but when i tried to open it has some 404 Error. i do not know the actual reason behind this . Overall it is good option but still it needs improvements
Sorry to hear that my friend. They are killing bugs actually. I think it already solved. They gradually accept 1000 users to make sure everything is smooth before public can access directly. Make sure you already register to the next batch.
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

has trade.io applied its platform? how do you know if trading on trade.io is more quickly? i think, the development of trade.io is still on progress. but, if the final application is applied and all features is implemented perfectly, trade.io will be the best trading platform
garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

has trade.io applied its platform? how do you know if trading on trade.io is more quickly? i think, the development of trade.io is still on progress. but, if the final application is applied and all features is implemented perfectly, trade.io will be the best trading platform
I think maybe he is in the first batch of 2000 user.. The exchange is open gradually since the devs want to make sure there is less and no bug when more people join.. You might want to register there my friend.. check it out.. trade.io
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

Trade io has actually been a good platform till now. What matters for a good platform is the layout, and it's even better if you can design it on your own, which Trade io has in its features, resulting in grabbing the attention of many. Although there are some problems and limitations of trade io, it has a proven ability to its words, which makes it different from others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: