Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO's to Look Into  (Read 374 times)
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking to invest some spare cash into a good project, any of you know a good ICO to start with? I usually just do trading, but I'll try my luck with ICO's right now. I have a couple in mind, but maybe you know a good project that's also worth looking into right now.
look at the signature that I use, My Crypto Bank. maybe you can consider it and this project will run on the eos platform, immediately check and take your time to research it.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Now it's dangerous to invest in ICO. more than 90% of the projects go to the exchanges with a price lower than it was at ICO. And these are even very good projects. If you did decide to invest, then I would have taken projects on Icodrops - mininum - medium rating- DXChain, ORIGO, Uchain, ElonCity...
Yeah but people do not learn, it is my belief that people are not as excited about icos as they were in the past, when you take into account all the regulations and all the things that you need to go through to enter in an ico and then you are losing money from day one then it is becoming clearer for many people that investing in icos is not as profitable as before.
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:12:46 AM

If you looking for an ICO to invest in, may I suggest you check out VLUX https://vlux.io/. Their project is an interesting one.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking to invest some spare cash into a good project, any of you know a good ICO to start with? I usually just do trading, but I'll try my luck with ICO's right now. I have a couple in mind, but maybe you know a good project that's also worth looking into right now.

I think you need to think twice about take part into ICO project right now, the market condition is not good. If you want to invest or trade, just take top 1 - 2 coins from coimarketap to minimize risk. I'll not stop you but please think again. 

0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

Hey mate ICO's are everywhere and they need some intensive research just to let us know that it is legit and not a scammy one. Donot trust any ICO rating sites it will just taunt us and tell us about lies as some of them were paid by team and devs so that their projects will be featured and will look like something good to get in but sometimes these projects turns out to be a trap. Though not all of them tghere were still projects that delivers nice and realistic applications but that is the matter of your choicefor you to blame no one in case something had happened at the end of the day. Currently I am in SwipeCrypto project and I believe this is legit and has potential to grow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 05:15:35 AM by Ruby_Official

If you are interested in new ICOs to start with..
Ruby Exchange has just started its token sale, selling its RBY token at half price during this public sale.

https://ruby-x.io/

FYI.

cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

I suggest you pay attention to Eloncity. This project intends to combine blockchain and energy, so it is an excellent project.
The project is currently in private sale and I think it can be profitable to participate in the project.

Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

Hey mate ICO's are everywhere and they need some intensive research just to let us know that it is legit and not a scammy one. Donot trust any ICO rating sites it will just taunt us and tell us about lies as some of them were paid by team and devs so that their projects will be featured and will look like something good to get in but sometimes these projects turns out to be a trap. Though not all of them tghere were still projects that delivers nice and realistic applications but that is the matter of your choicefor you to blame no one in case something had happened at the end of the day. Currently I am in SwipeCrypto project and I believe this is legit and has potential to grow.

That's why investing in ICO's are having a high risks than trading because a lot of ICO are saying looks like an realistic platforms or promising features but the truth is it's a lies.
Xi Jinpi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

Top 10, investment, ico too risky for your money
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Try to join WPP, it sounds bias but it definitely worth it. Try to read the whitepaper or any information about the project. It has the potential to compete in the market soon or in the near future. You'll never regret it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitbitP

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

There are many good ICOs you may find regarding your interest and capacity. It is hard to suggest some specific ICOs as it varies based on man to man regarding their need what will suit them. I suggest you select ICOs based on their review, offering, your own interest, their whitepaper, their commitments and your knowledge.  I may tell you about NEX, Kakushin, Statis, Ethereum, Ubex etc. You may study them and go for it...

add some PMAs to your list
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

At the moment, I think you should keep trading only cause it's really difficult to find out a good ICO project at the moment Smiley. Because ETH price is really low that why ICO project is really hard to reach to hardcap and they can't be successful and you'll be difficult to earn money by investing in ICO project at this moment Smiley.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

Well, there are so many ICO projects that we will find out nowadays. However, some promising may be there mostly that have reached the softcap (although it doesn't become the first evaluation). I think the Magnus Collective as the WORLD'S 1st DUAL TOKEN ROBOTICS AND A.I. will give us the new concepts. They are a valuable ICO project with promising product in the future.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

What I observed in people that have makeup their to invest in ICO's  is that they do not consider the risk involve. Since you are in bitcointalk forum, you can go to the bounty section and go through some of the ICO there and invest in as many as but do not put all your money in one ICO no matter how authentic it may look like.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

Their are quite some good icos
 You really need to make a good research and find out the icos that you intend to invest into. This is very vital that one must do it. Go to ico listing sites and pick icos and research into them
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

I feel very lucky myself because I know early about great project Eloncity. I'm pretty sure of its future. It is not surprising that it has already reached so many people, it is only proof that you will reach more people in the future. https://eloncity.io/
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

I think it would be good to invest in ico because we know many legit ico that can be followed. but keep in mind that we must be able to choose a good ico so that it can get satisfactory results. the most important thing is that good ico will give good results so we must be more careful in choosing ico.
anavyle

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

Check out ico-refund.com - They are carefully researching and filtering the projects before listing them, in order to provide sustainable refund service, so you can check out what ICOs they cover even if you are not planning to insure your contribution with a refund option.

You also have to do your own research and if you invest, do it in an idea that you believe in. Have in mind that it's very very risky and most of the ICOs will fail bad. You can check out, for example, this article that shows investigation how bad the money management in most ICO organizations is causing them to lose investors' money - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4855600.msg43768201#msg43768201

So be careful.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

I recommend that you choose ICO for investment very seriously. Try to thoroughly explore the whitepaper of the project that you like. Now there are so many scams and empty projects, moreover, they are difficult to recognize. Start by visiting the ICO ranking sites, where you will find the most promising projects.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

The market is in a weird place at the moment for ICO investments, but I do think the market is in a perfect place to buy up the coins which dipped below their ICO price to have a big guarantee on being profitable once the bulls come back
Many of those icos that you are claiming are good buys are not going to be here for long and are going to disappear and you will just lose your money, right now is not the moment to take great risks, that was a year ago, right now is the moment to only invest in solid and recognized coins that everyone agrees are valuable and are going to survive this bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: