Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any happiness in marriage?  (Read 845 times)
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

Marriage is a sacred thing. Marriage is not what we think like in a fairy tale. It is not always being happy. Sometimes you feel unhappy yet you stay. Because you choose your family. There is happiness in marriage. If you feel none, just pray to God to help you find the answers.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoMilly

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

My dear. nothing comes easy. No stress No success.
Marriage is wonderful. it is good. the going can get tough but i tell you. be strong, it will surely one day get better.
and you will look at your wife straight in the face and smile.

Honestly it make no sense you make the money and you have no wife( YOUR WOMAN) to enjoy with it.

women can be trouble but can be helpful.
if you doubt, as a woman above 30s that have everything  but No husband.
same as a man with money but No wife.

it is painful. Don't try it.

GET MARRIED. TWO HEADS ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN ONE.

CHEERS.
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

I f you really love your partner marriage is the most beautiful could happen on your life. having marriage with your love is the most happiest thing every couple wants.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

I do believe there is. It is not all fun and games but marriage is fruitful. I am not married but I have seen couples who managed to get past through the hardest of times. I also have friends who filed for divorce 9 months after the wedding because it is simply not working out. I supposed it depends on the couple but if you truly love each other then you will find happiness in marriage despite the challenges.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

Yes there is, you have one more person to share moments, happiness, painful, ...
Sometimes you will tired of arguing, angry or disagree about an idea but anyway it's marriage !
TatjanaMiller

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

it depends on you
Aidan_Davis

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

There is happiness in marriage.Bible says he that find a wife will obtain favour from God.When someone get married,he would be hoping to get children which is also a blessing.when someone get married during his old age his children will take proper care of him.when someone get married,he has found a companion.
There is happiness in marriage to the extent that his wife will be cooking for him.When a someone get married he will be respected in society because he is now a full fledged man.
You have such traditional ideas. This person said that he doesn't want to have children and your answer it that getting married and having children will bring him happiness. I think that is a big mistake. One of the worse things we could have is parents with unwanted children. Parents may resent the children their whole lives. Children will feel this and by hurt by this. If a person doesn't want children, they shouldn't have children. This doesn't mean that they won't change their mind, but if you don't want children, don't have children! Of course, it is nice when somebody cooks for you, but how can you say that about women, like a wife's duty is to cook for a man?
Will09

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

Sure there are a lot of happiness in marriage. The most important thing in marriage is the present of God, and the couple must learn how to endure in all things
MileyPeardon

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

Yes! Of course. However, I don't know that I will get married. I am totally a relationship person, and happily in love, but marriage just involves the state. We can have a party for our love, and a dress if I please, without involving the state. And besides, in my country, you are common-law within two years of living together anyways. No difference IMO.
Skydreamer19

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

for you if you are fun and a good future for family
darchelleXI

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

Yes because you swore to god that she/he is the half of your life forever
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

Happiness in marriage is not something that happens by itself. A good marriage should be created. It is necessary to develop patience and understanding, to be able to forgive and forget.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

Sure if you both support each other and build something together.
Masterkai

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

No, I don't think is more happiness than being alone . I know it's against everything that i was taught but i think i will remain so my entire life.
Aidan_Davis

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

No, I don't think is more happiness than being alone . I know it's against everything that i was taught but i think i will remain so my entire life.
It's nice that you can find such peace in your decision. I don't that many people can say that they are the happiest when they are alone. But, come to think of it, I don't think that many people are really so sure about what will make them happy. People typically just do what they have been taught to do. Much respect to you for going against the grain. It can be hard to do things that the people around you may not agree with. I wish you all the happiness you could hope for!
tracymik

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

Happiness exists in marriage. If the partners are honest and committed to each other then they are more likely to be happy. Even though challenges may come, happiness can enhance their ability to solve problems.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

The current social divorce rate is very high, and there are many reasons for the high divorce rate, but there are several factors that are the same!
1. Economy
2. Trust
3. Perseverance

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Haryourmie

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

There are many happiness in marriage. It is just that there is nothing good that will not have defect
fluxer

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Yes. My uncle has been happily married for as long as I can remember, so at least 22 years. My Mom's mom was happily married for 50+ years or so before my grandfather passed away.
HI KITTY

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I respect your opinion, but we need to know that in this world we are created in pairs.

by marrying we can continue the offspring and also to feel the struggle of this life with our partner our life.
Absolutely true, there are happiness in marriage when you marry in the right person because there will always take caring of you love you in good and bad times always understand you  and there are some one being there for you when you have problem comfort you and say I'm just here for you always remember that you have me  in your life no matter what happened 😍😍😍
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: