Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Cryptohub.org  (Read 4704 times)
jacoo (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:44:49 AM

Now make absolutely certain you have auto-payment enabled with a low enough threshold so that your massive mining speeds do not cause more than 21M coins to confirm at nearly the same time or you WILL have to wait patiently once again..

This should be announced in CAPITAL LETTERS and red colour on every pool. Lot of people did not know it. 

PhatJ

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:21:40 AM

So two, maybe three people is "a lot"?   Give me a break.. There are currently 421 active miners... 99.9% of which know to enable auto-payouts

Oh and what is that warning threshold, in RED, that displays...hmmmmm
jacoo (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:27:27 AM

what is it you do not understand?
PhatJ

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:40:20 AM

A couple stats from the CTM Pool wallet:

Debit_AP (Automatic Payout)
3,284,055,498.09206295 (CTM)

Debit_MP (Manual Payout)
2,017,055,553.46656203 (CTM)

Yet, you are crying scam because of 141 million?  Now that's funny...
jacoo (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:43:54 AM

what is your problem? If you do not understand why I have started this topic try to read first post couple of times, or ask someone to explain you
PhatJ

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:48:05 AM

what is your problem? If you do not understand why I have started this topic try to read first post couple of times, or ask someone to explain you

You saw the RED warning threshold that MPOS displays and CHOSE to ignore it.   Then instead of using the published resources (did you even bother to read the news post?), you immediately started crying scam (the sky is falling) - when the pool is working PERFECTLY fine.  

AND I QUOTE:

COMMUNITY SUPPORT IRC CHANNEL, POSTED FEB 10, 2014 AT 01:14 BY PHATJ

Please join #cryptohub on Freenode if you have any questions, issues or just want to hang out with other crypto coin geeks.
jacoo (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:52:46 AM

You saw the RED warning threshold that MPOS displays and CHOSE to ignore it.-----> NO
  Then instead of using the published resources (did you even bother to read the news post?), you are started crying scam (the sky is falling) - I could sell my coins for 4.5 BTC, now they worth 1.5 btc, admin locking my account instead of replay my emails
when the pool is working PERFECTLY fine. - heheh ...look above

PhatJ

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:56:38 AM

admin locking my account instead of replay my emails

I beg to differ.  I see 3 invalid password attempts from YOUR IP.  Logs? Yes, we have them.  Do I really need to publish your IP address?

Irregardless, you never once joined IRC to ask for help, which is the published method for support.

The fault is all yours. 

Have a great day!
jacoo (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:59:54 AM

you take a long walk - looks like you need some fresh air Shocked

admin locking my account instead of replay my emails

I beg to differ.  I see 3 invalid password attempts from YOUR IP.  Logs? Yes, we have them.  Do I really need to publish your IP address?
PhatJ

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:02:52 AM

Maybe you should listen to your own advice?   I don't like the fact that you call the pool a scam, yet refused to utilize the PUBLISHED SUPPORT resources.
jacoo (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:06:29 AM

Maybe you should listen to your own advice?   I don't like the fact that you call the pool a scam, yet refused to utilize the PUBLISHED SUPPORT resources.

I dont care what you like or dont like....I have made a huge loss becouse of this pool.
PhatJ

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:13:22 AM

I dont care what you like or dont like....I have made a huge loss becouse of this pool.

Once again blaming the pool, because YOU didn't setup auto payments OR use the resources that was provided to you for support
jacoo (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:25:19 AM

mhm.....
Chivas12

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:39:47 AM

Server down? Nobody are mining?
Snnowball

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:27:57 AM

Server down? Nobody are mining?

I have requested my account be unlocked via e-mail around 3 or 4 times now with no response.

I have also utilized the reset password feature - to which I receive an email, follow the link - confirmed the password change is correct and then it still says my account is locked.

Can an Admin please unlock my Account / respond to my emails?
marcocoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:01:15 AM

Hey u guys,

With respect to http://21.cryptohub.org/ ---- I have some 21Coin there and now this when I try to go to 21.cryptohub.org

"This domain's bandwidth has been exceeded

Please come back next month, or notify the administrator to upgrade his account packag
e!"

So, is it a scam or honest problems?Huh

Any views?

jacoo (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:37:55 AM

try there:
https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/762-continuumcoin-ctm/
amachiavellian

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:13:21 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 12:00:16 AM by amachiavellian

Hey u guys,

With respect to http://21.cryptohub.org/ ---- I have some 21Coin there and now this when I try to go to 21.cryptohub.org

"This domain's bandwidth has been exceeded

Please come back next month, or notify the administrator to upgrade his account packag
e!"

So, is it a scam or honest problems?Huh

Any views?

All pools on http://www.cryptohub.org/ seem to be down with the same message "This domain's bandwidth has been exceeded"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's run out of bandwidth :-P

I have two antminers humming away at ctm.cryptohub and my monitor shows they're still mining? Can't figure that one out just yet. I'm at work, so I guess I'll see when I get home tonight.

Logs, I have them too.

EDITED: Pools seem to be back up, and I did see payments come through to my wallet. I'm going to go with "growing pains" for CryptoHub. Just my opinion of course.
marcocoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:16:58 PM

Still some problems with logging on, but perhaps you could be right in that this seems to be a growing up/learning curve problem.

It is quite feasible that the owner/admin of cryptohub might have misjudged the bandwidth requirements or numbers of miners joining the pool.

However, it seems that they are making the effort to sort out the mess and hopefully the come out smelling like roses.

I have never set up a pool or tried to administer one, so have no clue to what it entails and therefore wish them the best of luck

However i would like to advise them to be at the fore with info in future with info on problems and steps taken/being taken to alleviate any worries on miners' minds via transparency when glitches appear.

Preventing bad PR is just as important as fixing the glitches.

That way they can perhaps retain the miners.

Best regards

PS! I also have this after resetting password and trying to log in: Unable to login: Account locked.
Chivas12

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:23:09 PM

Delete please
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: