Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Day Trading  (Read 679 times)
rysheeer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

Nope, it isn't. If you are just joining paid channels then you're not doing it for yourself, you should make your own way on how to make profit when it comes into trading. Always remember that your experience will always be your best knowledge.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

The best way is practicing. You can start from a small amount you are ready to lose and make few sells/buys everyday so you could learn what to do and inplement your own strategy.
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

recently this new trend has arrived in the market which is day trading, many investors are finding it interesting but most of them are still not aware about this , the crypto community should create a suitable atmosphere for learning about these kinds of new facilities
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Day trading is the one that needs to be learned from expertise people's experience. There are people who have suggested strategies to make a better earning through day trading. People fail while experimenting at the early days. Should not give up, one who has got funds to loss at the beginning learns and earn big further.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

There is a huge amount of information about day trading but it is not as easy as you may think, holding is recommended in the forum because it is easy and it offers the greater chances to make profits in the long term, day trading offers better returns but only if you are very good.
haryatiposton01

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

all groups that provide information on trading and price analysis mostly ask for fees or payments, I often find this group on telegram, I think it is worth to pay the group as long as the information provided is accurate, I prefer who does not pay, everyone likes free.
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

You already confirmed that you are cool and making profit with the link someone gave you, why don't you grow steadily with that rather than looking for something you might not eventually see? Or ain't you making profit as you claimed?

If you are sure you are making profit but you want bigger profit, then you increase your appetite for risk. You take more investment risk Roll Eyes Off course, nothing good comes without fighting for it most times.
Profit is what we expect in trading and try to learn this before jump into it is the most important thing to do so dont ever try to kill yourselves by jumping into trading without proper knowledge. After that, about big profit or small then you can manage your capital. More capital is more profit.
vuithoinha

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   
Daily learning is welcome, but you can find out that short-term trading is not as good as long-term trading, not to mention you can save a lot of time. .
Also about paid channels, I advise you not to join, most are phishing
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

I don't think those paid telegram groups have any help.
Most of the time their accuracy is not high, if you want to study day trading, then you'd better buy some books to browse by yourself.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

For me its so hard to learn it,because you need to take your time about checking the price of your token that you want to trade,absolutely you need to be active and i`m pretty sure that it would give help to you.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

For advanced going to advanced level paid stuff won’t be a bad choice. You can try it and maybe you will will get some valuable experience or strategies from them. But you can also continue with the free one.
Lattlyined

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

I think you already know how to build up your own trading strategies. So trying them won't be bad from my point of view. But if you want you can go for the paid course. Best of luck.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

This is a very complex process that goes through your own mistakes very problematically and hard so it's better to find a mentor in this industry.

ksarun

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   

if what you are currently using to analyze information and play on the stock exchange (if it is successful) then why should you leave? Just play big amounts and the profit will be more
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

Before you jump into day trading; I have a few advice  for you; you need to know you would make alot mistakes I don't want you to make it weighs you down;  and you also need to know the type of market situation to get into, now is not a good time to me
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

The thing is that it depends on you. If you feel that you have learnt enough to start trading on your own then you should start trading, but only trade in small amounts and learn as you go. Experience is the best teacher, there are some good paid channels if you are willing to join but just make sure they are legit before paying so you don't end up getting scammed.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

i dont advice day trading for new people. because you should be very experience to act correctly in crypto market. if you try to catch good profits in short time periods,you loose your money sooner or later.

I agree with you bro, day-trading is a lot riskier for newbie because sometimes they just hype because they so other people earn huge profit margin in cryptocurrency market. I would rather to recommend long-term investment/holing coins in order for them to familiarize themeselves on how the cryptocurrency market works.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

I don't even want to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies in short-term periods. This is not my way of earning money really. Cryptocurrencies are like unpredictable financial assets and I don't know if they rise or fall tomorrow.
rahul10

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

I’ve been doing this a few years and can give you some pro tips. Main one being day trading should only happen when you see a coin that is normally high( ex eth) at a low amount 100 or more under early in the morning. Then you snag some and wait out the day. (If the crypto gods are smiling on you I️t will go up enough to snag a nice profit after fees) if not hodl or if it’s high enough to get out after fees with no loss do that and just sit until tomorrow. 48 hr-1week+ trading is much more ideal in my world but you do you. Best way is to buy ETH on coin base and then transfer to binance to buy your coins for the day. If u need help or have questions feel free to PM me. I’d be willing to help you out for free at first if u want to learn the basics. Can’t promise you will make any cash (I’ve only gone in the red these past few days) but with time you can make some nice profits odds slowing.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

There are stuffs that are taught on paid channels and not available on free channels (this is what they usually say to promote the paid one). That is entirely up to you if you are willing to pay the price, you might really gain something. It's not that you will not learn them from the free channels and from personal experience, paid channels might help you learn faster.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: