Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:51:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Day Trading  (Read 679 times)
YenniHat

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Becareful on Day Trading, This time is bear market time, you will only see red colour in the exchange, day trading can burn your budget very quick
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

to be able to learn about day trading, then we can learn through hands-on. read and learn through the forum bitcointalk. Or you could also learn from friends who are already proficient in trading.

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

Day trading Huh

Hmm.. for now, i not ready yet.
It have a big risk, i afraid for now to start a trading.
Because, this market so low and so hard to take a profit.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:41 AM

Day trading Huh

In short, toddler trades tend to look at charts with low time frames, leaving the general view, asymptotic, that the big time frames bring.

When you are ready to go for trading processes, better to look at the long frame and understand the situation of your specific tokens or coins.

It's easier to look at long-term trends to judge trends, downtrends / uptrends, important resistance levels, support.

But still, you cannot predict the movement of crypto currency, likewise the down fall. It's always a chain reaction when bitcoin is at the down moment.

Over all, educate your self first by reading a lot of thing here in bitcointalk.org.

Good luck to your journey folks!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

Day trading Huh

In short, toddler trades tend to look at charts with low time frames, leaving the general view, asymptotic, that the big time frames bring.

When you are ready to go for trading processes, better to look at the long frame and understand the situation of your specific tokens or coins.

It's easier to look at long-term trends to judge trends, downtrends / uptrends, important resistance levels, support.

But still, you cannot predict the movement of crypto currency, likewise the down fall. It's always a chain reaction when bitcoin is at the down moment.

Over all, educate your self first by reading a lot of thing here in bitcointalk.org.

Good luck to your journey folks!

Well, don't go if you are not ready. Just play or trade safe and learn new things from the experience of those high ranks here in alternative coins section. Always remember, there's a lot of greedy bitcoin user here on this website that is always active to do a shady moves. You can avoid them if you knew how they set some traps.
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

day trade has a very wide area of business. you can get help from the books and videos for this. then it is important to practice. you can get advice from social media.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

More and more and thinking about moving into the training process from bounties I do, because they become really not profitable in comparing with previous years now we have 5 times less, that we used to have before.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

If you are very interested in day trading, then I think this is a good choice. During the day trading, no matter whether the market is in a bear market or a bull market, you can get profits from it. Only you have enough understanding of this market and have accurate judgment. Then you can make a lot of money every day.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   

I haven't join any paid channel for trading, but if you find good reviews about that channel, then maybe it is worth to try.
You may ask them if they have a trial program for new member or not. I think you can learn about trading in trading section in this forum too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

if i was in your current position i might just join the paid channel directly.
but if it is rethought again, it would be better if you learn by yourself instead of throwing your money just for tricks that i think you can get yourself without spending a penny.  Smiley

because i think all that is in the crypto, tricks and even a good strategy can not guarantee 100% will always succeed in the future. we will also need a little luck to get more profit.

Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

If you are thinking of joining a paid channel,
1. You are joining with a pump and dump group.
2. You will be profited in short term but there will be no huge profit in the long term.
3. This pump and dump groups are actually using us to pump and dump a coin making profit.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Do not regret the money on training. Investments in training pay off itself in a few times. Knowledge is an efficient power that will help you earn more.

Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

learning day trading is a very great task to learn for traders, the day trading is a shortterm business type of making profit in cryptocurrency.
Day trading is a great business, it deals with profit making in a short period of time. It may be risky sometimes when the market is not favorable for day trading, you need be vigilant and keep track on the market prices and price chart as it is going through for you to make decisions

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

If you can learn and the price is reasonable then that's OK I think. If you just follow calls then I don't think so. There are a lot of free info and tons of free discord groups. If those guys are such great traders why do they want our pennies? Watch ICT, trader Mayne, Cred, etc.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
AnswerSeeker (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

I always tend to trade established coins. That makes life really simple.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

Do not regret the money on training. Investments in training pay off itself in a few times. Knowledge is an efficient power that will help you earn more.
training. knowledge and experience are actually important values that must be possessed. to be able to grow business and also earn money. Do not be afraid. right as you say.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

so one can be a personal preference to make. I suppose with paid subscription, they'll be linking you to gokd coins in which you may earn sufficient from day buying and selling (but dk well to check to make sure they're legit in order that they do not rip-off you). i haven't used that platform before and so I don't know whether they're sincere or no longer. through the way, day buying and selling is one of the benefits to get familiar with in this times of bad crypto marketplace performance.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   
trading without fees I think that is impossible because I think there is a trade because there is a system of buying and selling and all that requires that fee according to my mind
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

in doing day trading it requires a good analysis, we must be able to determine the right time to sell or buy the crypto. so the risk of getting a loss will be small, it will be better. besides that, we must be able to manage our crypto well. stay focused and be careful is the most important.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
AnswerSeeker (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

Bitcoin is going down fast making it really difficult to day trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: