Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning day trading  (Read 2487 times)
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

If really eager to achieve something you will gain if make effort to achieve it with consistency.Trading is a job need time,Attention and patience,To meet the requirement of day trading professional must learn the basics of trading and market.Most common things but important like,Buy at low and sell at high,Never believe in rumors,Dont invest at one place and be patient in situation of crash.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

If one is not using stop loss while trading, it's better he stop trading.
Look, I am big fan of bitcoin and trading and earning money through it. But one thing I am sure about, never ever go for something blindly. Although this trading is best source of earning for so many people, but it is not compulsory that you could be doing so amazing here in it too. no, you must research what suit you. if it is trading, go for it but in other case, keep yourself refrained.
1978lover

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

There are many portals and some are really good that will give you some payments.
AnswerSeeker (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

Thanks for the wise words.
Look, I am big fan of bitcoin and trading and earning money through it. But one thing I am sure about, never ever go for something blindly. Although this trading is best source of earning for so many people, but it is not compulsory that you could be doing so amazing here in it too. no, you must research what suit you. if it is trading, go for it but in other case, keep yourself refrained.
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm  I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

Although free channel has helped me immensely so far but it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.  
Start from YouTube and bitcointalk forum, those are two most relevant than actual sources of crypto related information where you can find all the answers to the questions that you are interested in. So they are the best.

okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Most free channels are more powerful and reliable than paid channels... what matters is the zeal to learn. Another thing is that how sure are you that you will not be losing both subscription money and trading capital. The passion to learn is the key because there are resources everywhere.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

Most free channels are more powerful and reliable than paid channels... what matters is the zeal to learn. Another thing is that how sure are you that you will not be losing both subscription money and trading capital. The passion to learn is the key because there are resources everywhere.
You are correct when you say that resources are everywhere in order to learn but one of the problems of the internet is that there are so many resources that it is difficult to say which one is any good, a person in youtube could be popular and receive a lot of views but that does not mean that his advice is helpful or even true, also youtube videos although can be very educative cannot replace a good book, you can learn with one book what it will take you with hundreds of videos and in less time as well if you have a decent reading speed.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

Yes you are right, the passion is what you really need in order to become resourceful and that's how you are going to learn trading.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

I think that the day trading has a lot of benefits, among which the best one is that we can exchange our experience. To my mind, it is better to share some tips and tricks, strategies during this day
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

Thanks for the wise words.
Without having the basic knowledge of bitcoin or trading, it is not possible for a person to make good profit out of them. The reason is very simple. In trading, prediction is all what a trader needs to be accurate about and for that he needs to understand his asset as well as the tricks of this field. A little research of few days now can save from big loss of tomorrow.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

to be able to learn daily trading in my opinion it is very easy which makes it difficult that you have to be able to control the patience that you have because if you can't wait then you will be difficult to succeed trading daily. Daily trading must also be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins.
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

If really eager to achieve something you will gain if make effort to achieve it with consistency.Trading is a job need time,Attention and patience,To meet the requirement of day trading professional must learn the basics of trading and market.Most common things but important like,Buy at low and sell at high,Never believe in rumors,Dont invest at one place and be patient in situation of crash.
Yes that is right that these are some measures which can be consider as good for day traders, but if you are not expert in day trading, they you should invest your money for long term, where you do not need to struggle a lot, but to wait for some time.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

In my opinion, we get profit only from free channels and understand how to trade. Learning day trade will come naturally as the intensity of our trade increases. Trade is a job that requires time, attention and patience, to meet the requirements of day trading professionals must learn the basics of trade and markets.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing that because I am also about to enter this amazing world of cryptocurrency trading and I'm in desperate need to know the principles as great sources of information.
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

There are many different strategies that day traders use on a daily basis, ranging from fadings earnings reactions to scalping small profits. If you're interested in day trading, Investopedia's Become a Day Trader Course will show you everything that you need to know to get started.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

Although free channel has helped me immensely so far but it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   
I never joined any paid educational trading group. I always thought that free trading courses on the internet are already good and thorough. What you need, I think, is more experience so you can start defining your own style and strategy in trading. But if you feel that no free material can make you go further, then just go for it.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm  I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

learning trading must good for you if you are interested on that so you can overcome that all you need is to trus on yourself
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

The market in recent days has been volatile and difficult to predict, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, so I believe that at this point you can trade short-term bitcoin and trades day to be able to make a profit safely.

You need to analyze accurately, have a specific trade plan and combine with market information to make the most accurate decisions.
You can only do that if you have deeper knowledge, regarding to OP's concerned though you learned from the channel why not continue educating yourself instead of paying for good tip, relying with someone won't teach you a lots better to workout with your own and earned more bigger than the group can offer you.
No doubt that day trading is one of the most difficult job. It require  a lot of experience and investment, you need a lot of experience, trading skill and much more to become expert in day trading, otherwise day trading is one of the most risky way of making money. I think that even expert people are considering it hard to get money from day trading.
Everything that is new for you, needs much attention and care so that the results you want to achieve from it could be resonating in reality. Mostly, pole ignore learning new skills that are to be used in that particular source. For good ending, your start must be enthusiastic and healthy one. Try hard to learn new things and try implementing those techniques whenever you get chance.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

Well, you can definitely get a lot of knowledge and information about day-trading, but you can only learn if you trade yourself. If you get experience in trading then you can learn a lot of things and day-trade easily. As experience is the mother of science.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Trading on equity is buying and selling of stocks to make a profit of the stock markets. I think learning how to day trade is a decision each and everything that many people make to live their dream of having complete freedom in terms of time, money and location. Beginners learning how to trade should read our many tutorials and watch how to videos to get practical tips. However, learning day trading I would also advise you go about the trading process intelligently as the statistics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: