Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning day trading  (Read 2487 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

I bet you will not be able to find simple and effective method of day trading even after spending lakhs of rupees coz there is no one.
I heard that someone can make day trading easy but in Bitmex exchange, because the advantage of using Bitmex Exchange there is no trading fees, unlike the other exchange site. But I don't feel safe using their exchange.
So I think it is only good to start with a small amount for a day trading and learn first until you can make a profit with a small amount. If you can do that then go for big exchange and invest little by little to maximize your profit.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

I bet you will not be able to find simple and effective method of day trading even after spending lakhs of rupees coz there is no one.

Trading is not simple because you always need to check the market price in order to earn profit but it was easier rather than working in the corporate world.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

I love your excitement.. As for books, unfortunately there mostly all garbage and ihave read a ton of trading books. Nothing like learning direct from a fulltime trader who makes his living in the markets. Especially if that trader isn't trying to sell you anything. The best people to learn from are those who don't want anything from you because they are already successful on there own. I make plenty of money trading, I'm just happy to help others in my spare time Smiley
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Trading with emotion is lethal. You can only lose money if you close the trade. Anyone who has lost money trading crypto needs to either learn quick or stop trading as it's almost impossible to lose. So far losses have always recovered if you hang in and not panic.
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

My favorite trading book is Rule the Freakin' Markets by Michael Parness... I don't use any of his strategies but he really has the right attitude about trading and he grows a fairly small account into a huge account. His method involves trading a lot of blue chip stocks, earning plays and news type trades. All of that is good trading but you can expend a lot of time making very little if you don't think in percentages.. That's one of the biggest lessons for a new trader, or perhaps one of the reasons so many traders fail.. you have to find markets to trade where your swings are in big percentages.. 30-50% swings or even more.. it leaves a lot of room for error and still end up in a good profit..
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

This  learning day in trading that they called is like a lesson day or forum that discussing some important details about this kind of business and industry that can help you to gain knowledge.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Trading with emotion is lethal. You can only lose money if you close the trade. Anyone who has lost money trading crypto needs to either learn quick or stop trading as it's almost impossible to lose. So far losses have always recovered if you hang in and not panic.

It is kind of investment alone so do not care that trading is so emotional and close to you. If you want to invest on the trading platform you like please do more research where you can buy the coins you wish in affordable price and at the same time please check about the fees is also considerable one to you.

If you follow these above rules as the thumb rule you will be able to get the survival moves in trading sites.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

There is no gain without pain and everything come from learning and it is the only thing.
You are using an exercise analogy and while you are right at the same time you need to know how to perform the exercises in the correct way or you are going to injure yourself, and the same is true in trading, before you trade you need to learn as much as you can, if you trade without any knowledge then the chances that you are going to hurt yourself and your capital are going to be enormous and the problem is that recovering that money will take you a lot of time, and by the time you do, it is possible you will miss tons of opportunities to make money.
Btcmistress

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

I am following a guy on telegram who is showing me how to trade. Have to admit i was very sceptical at the start as I strongly believer fundamental analyses is more worth it in this market. however he has show that TA can be used to map out trades (but not with moon shot expectations), biggest thing to learn is to take those 10% gains and not wait for long-shot multipliers
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm  I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

Although free channel has helped me immensely so far but it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.  

I think you should stick to free groups. Most of the times I have gone for paid groups,  they weren’t worth it, they were just a waste of money cause everything you will learn you’re likely to get them for free if you find the right group that will do that for free. But if you still think you should go for the paid ones,  then you should go for that,  there is no harm in trial, your experience might not be the same as mine.
Overall, day-trading is too riskier one and I never recommend any of my friend to adopt this style of trading whereas holding and doing the passive way of trading is still profitable for me and most of the people, I know personally then why we may for the highly danger style of trading.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

if I don't like to search for information about trading to someone in a group that is not necessarily true, I would rather learn directly with my close friends, but I also prefer to learn by
day trading with small capital, so I can study directly for practice it, even though sometimes I make mistakes that make me lose, but I will not give up.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm  I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

Although free channel has helped me immensely so far but it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.  

If you trust the channel and you believe that you can make good profits from it, then you can subscribe. But if I were you, I will explore myself with the experience that I already have. Watching other people's style is just a reference for me to improve my own skills. I don't follow the style of others in a raw way.

chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Most people will not just give away their strategies as it would generate more competitors.I tried to convice some people to teach me in return of a % of my profits, but nobody seemed interested.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:57:55 AM

You are not going to learn anything in a paid channel that you cannot learn on your own for free, those people do not have any kind of secret to make you a winner in the game of day trading if they had such knowledge they will not have a paid channel, instead they will be day trading and making a fortune for themselves, but since that is not the case it is easy to see that such a channel is probably some kind of scam.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

Trading in essence, we must be able to read the situation and also be able to set the time. To increase trading hours to be able to train yourself and also be able to follow the signal as our first step to be able to start trading

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

if I don't like to search for information about trading to someone in a group that is not necessarily true, I would rather learn directly with my close friends, but I also prefer to learn by
day trading with small capital, so I can study directly for practice it, even though sometimes I make mistakes that make me lose, but I will not give up.
Thats what you should do, because experience is what gives you the best lessons, hone your trading skills by continuing to try and learn, not a matter of using small capital in trade, as long as your skills can continue to advance, it's not a problem and you can increase your capital if you more mature...
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

to be able to learn daily trading, you can see in a number of different types of trading learning platforms such as youtube so that it is clearer because there are pictures that can help you, and apply your knowledge when the conditions of the exchange are crowded and trading volume is high because daily trading requires upward movement. and the decline in coin prices is very fast.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

Thats what you should do, because experience is what gives you the best lessons, hone your trading skills by continuing to try and learn, not a matter of using small capital in trade, as long as your skills can continue to advance, it's not a problem and you can increase your capital if you more mature...
While learning by experience is a legitimate way to learn, when it comes to trading it is not the best way to learn, if you make a mistake you could lose so much money that it could destroy your career as a trader before it begins, so take your time and only begin trading once you are 100% ready and even that is not enough to guarantee that you are going to make any kind of profits in the market.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

While learning by experience is a legitimate way to learn, when it comes to trading it is not the best way to learn, if you make a mistake you could lose so much money that it could destroy your career as a trader before it begins, so take your time and only begin trading once you are 100% ready and even that is not enough to guarantee that you are going to make any kind of profits in the market.
Of course we all learned from the experience we had in trading, but if you're going to risk everything which is your money savings I guess it's not right. Don't rush all things on the situation which you isn't sure yet, because when you don't have  certain visions on your finances you might not succeed but rather fail.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

Of course we all learned from the experience we had in trading, but if you're going to risk everything which is your money savings I guess it's not right. Don't rush all things on the situation which you isn't sure yet, because when you don't have  certain visions on your finances you might not succeed but rather fail.
Planning things accordingly and practice little by little will be much better before dealing with trading, we do have our own experienced and we all see the difference between traders who have good knowledge from those who only take some move because of so called luck, trading must be learned in a proper way and venue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: