Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS DENT A SCAM? THE TEAM IS SELLING THEIR OWN BAGS AND DUMPING THE PRICE  (Read 2296 times)
LordTrust (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984#tokentxns

This is Dent main account. As you can see, they are moving large amounts of dent for 83 days. If you follow transactions through the network, you can see that they end up in several major exchanges such as Kucoin or Binance.

Only 4 days ago, almost 270 million dent were send to Kucoin by the team.

Following other transactions we see that they distribute the token in small accounts and several of those transactions end up in Binance as I will show in the example, where they are dumped into the market:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2hqwm1g.png

I have calculated that they have moved about 6000 million dent, at current price about 20 million dollars, at the price of weeks ago it could be double or more.

I have tried to contact the team looking for an explanation to this but there is no answer on their part. So I feel obliged to do this public to try to clarify it.

The hack of Coinrail was 5.8 million dollars in dent, much less than what they have moved in these operations. They have NOT made any announcement about an increase in the supply or sale of non-circulating supplies, and the sale of coins to market, dumping the price for months, for me, it constitutes a scam or a very clear red flag. I hope that the team will soon pronounce themselves on this or find an explanation for it.

The suppression of the price by the team itself must be made public.  I think investors should know why is this happening and in case they sold the tokens to help the project's growth, know how they are spending this money.

Synergia

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

They rightly block the value with the roofs they put on and push them down to suffocate the purchase of the investors. The house always wins...

https://image.ibb.co/fsD6R8/dent.png

According to whitepaper 30% is for investments and development... when the account has 52%! they are not reporting the expenses of this account and they have spent more than 6 billion dents. The parties, boats, prostitutes and community manager (social networks),... must be paid while investors are kept with promises of things to come... but hey! always holding!

https://preview.ibb.co/cx5EDo/dent1.png

The first 5 count control 87.8% this is called market manipulation and any investor who knew this would not buy anything and to do so the offer would be at the price of 0.00000001 ETH

From the top account should burn 52% given that the distribution of 30% for development and investments are between accounts 2,3,4 and 5. Investments for new operators, expenditure of discharges (sms), entries in new exchanges should be in view of the investors and leaving the accounts mentioned.

Lacks a lot of transparency, another fact to take into account is the amount of new and gigabyte users that are actually being bought, it would be appreciated counters in view of any investor. Do not forget that the purchase of data by phone is another source of income that is not being taken into account and that only a few should be enjoying it well...
graysalmanac

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

is a very sophisticated scam, congratulations to the CEOs !!
the facts are very clear, they have sold the equivalent of 30 or 40 million dollars
Thanks for the information guys  Wink
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

There is nothing wrong with team members selling their coins because they have right to do whatever they like with their coins.

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Thank you for your warning. This helps a lot of people including me.

Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Thanks for this post I think I should immediately out from dent because as you are providing this info are looks suspicious so I don't wanna take risk again thanks for the post.
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Man, this is a really bad situation, I'm sorry. But I think no one and nothing answered and this topic will have no effect, because 90% of ICO on Ethereum is a failure.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

Team members sometimes need to sell some of their holdings because running a company does mean people working there also want to get paid. In order to get paid fiat, devs have to sell for fiat.

graysalmanac

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

There is nothing wrong with team members selling their coins because they have right to do whatever they like with their coins.

there are 10B Dent tokens in circulation, and an account of the CEOs with 52B of tokens selling constantly, good business...they have already sold 30-40 million dollars as you can see...
graysalmanac

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Team members sometimes need to sell some of their holdings because running a company does mean people working there also want to get paid. In order to get paid fiat, devs have to sell for fiat.

there are 10B Dent tokens in circulation, and an account of the CEOs with 52B of tokens selling constantly, good business...they have already sold 30-40 million dollars as you can see...

and then the price of dent falls to 97%, now understands everything..., do not forget that the purchase of data by phone is another source of income that they have
escroto

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

it´s not a Scam in the classic way, but the team are wining selling large amounts and the investor losing with the pricein free fall. A working blockchain project that falls more than all the other shits in the cryptospace smells fishy
graysalmanac

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

it is a sophisticated scam, 10B of tokens in circulation, but they can sell 30B of tokens if they want ....in fact they have already sold 6000 million tokens
Synergia

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

Of course, there is nothing wrong with spending it from your accounts... but in this case it has not been like that, because anyone can verify that they are using an account with 52% of dent assets to do as they please. In addition to continuing with your accounts people who add 30%... being the accounts that they should be using for the expenses they mention

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416684019304890378/472841128782331924/Screenshot_2018-07-28-14-31-32-611_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

When they decide to make disappear the ceilings in the exchanges they will be able to raise the value with the 11,386 ETH or but, they do it with the income that they have of the dent data purchase.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984#tokentxns
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

This is Dent main account. As you can see, they are moving large amounts of dent for 83 days. If you follow transactions through the network, you can see that they end up in several major exchanges such as Kucoin or Binance.

Only 4 days ago, almost 270 million dent were send to Kucoin by the team.

Following other transactions we see that they distribute the token in small accounts and several of those transactions end up in Binance as I will show in the example, where they are dumped into the market:

I have calculated that they have moved about 6000 million dent, at current price about 20 million dollars, at the price of weeks ago it could be double or more.

I have tried to contact the team looking for an explanation to this but there is no answer on their part. So I feel obliged to do this public to try to clarify it.

The hack of Coinrail was 5.8 million dollars in dent, much less than what they have moved in these operations. They have NOT made any announcement about an increase in the supply or sale of non-circulating supplies, and the sale of coins to market, dumping the price for months, for me, it constitutes a scam or a very clear red flag. I hope that the team will soon pronounce themselves on this or find an explanation for it.

The suppression of the price by the team itself must be made public.  I think investors should know why is this happening and in case they sold the tokens to help the project's growth, know how they are spending this money.

if the lock up period of the tokens have reached, the team will do what they think is best for the community and the project, if what is stated on the whitepaper is been followed then i think their is no issue with that but if not, then i think they have a case to answer to the community, also i think this is the wrong time for the team to sell their tokens massively, considering the bear market, they should have considered the community interest and sold the one that won't make the market price to dump.
Synergia

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

if the lock up period of the tokens have reached, the team will do what they think is best for the community and the project, if what is stated on the whitepaper is been followed then i think their is no issue with that but if not, then i think they have a case to answer to the community, also i think this is the wrong time for the team to sell their tokens massively, considering the bear market, they should have considered the community interest and sold the one that won't make the market price to dump.

There you have the first whitepaper and you will see that it does not mention anything of appropriating the unsold tokens.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFqoCUOdNTgWk5vSm9UQVotblk/view

However, in the second whitepaper that was updated last month, it already indicates that after 6 months they take 25% for the face and in truth it has been 52%...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7XC9TPzyTmOd0pqQ3hRLUM0UzQ/view

There are other cryptos that have burned the unsold tokens... but Dent is smarter and prefers to manipulate the market to swindle the investors.

graysalmanac

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

and also in their wallet they have 11000 ethereum to cover expenses but they sold 6000 millions of dents... it's a shame
Synergia

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

I add; There have also been cases where the unsold tokens have been distributed among the depositors of the ICO... even having been an investor from the ICO, it would have opted for them to be burned and thus we would avoid future stories that may arise with the distribution of the unsold tokens........
Synergia

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

and also in their wallet they have 11000 ethereum to cover expenses but they sold 6000 millions of dents... it's a shame

They will be saving for a good boat  Grin
https://statics.memondo.com/p/99/gifs/2012/09/GIF_132522_4322a7d60bbe4539af9a7933e67d997b_me_estan_dando_ganas_de_ir_de_fiesta_a_un_barco.webm
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:46:03 AM

On one hand, this is very troubling behavior. On the other hand, DENT is unique in it has a massively popular working product. Its mobile data marketplace has millions of users already. Anyone with more experience following the project care to share their opinion?
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1456

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

@jeffthebaker. If they have a massively popular product, that has millions of users in their marketplace, then why are they moving all their tokens to Binance? Is it for safe storage? Hehehe very doubtful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███