Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it practical to expect tenfold jump in Bitcoin this year ?  (Read 1977 times)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

I don't think it's feasible to expect that Bitcoin is going have any major bumps in price this or next year with the current market situation. Well not until the next Bitcoin halving in 2020 at least. It would be cool if we end the year at $10k and hopefully shoot for $20k by December 2019 before we go to the Moon in 2020 beating the last ATH by a significant margin. One can only hope  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kasurnya

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

10 times, I think if for this year it is a mission that is impossible to achieve.
but I don't know by knowing the following year, I hopefully  Smiley
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?

According to my observations, it seems very unlikely that the increase in Bitcoj prices will be greater than in previous years, at least in my opinion the highest price The amount will reach half the price compared to previous years, although it is not too sure but the possibility of exceeding the existing ones is still there,

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?
I think that the increase in the price of bitcoin by the end of this year is ten times, this is not realistic. After such a difficult year, it would be good if he grew up to at least 20 000 - 25 000 dollars. The situation would have significantly softened if the lightning network had been successfully implemented in bitcoin and this allowed bitcoin to completely solve the problem with scalability and commission fees. Then bitcoin could still rise a little in the price. However, vseravno not ten times.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

I gave up about this year already. The last year was unique in the history of crypto currencies and every month it stays less and less chances that this year is going to be the same successful. We may only hope for 2020 year, the year of halving.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

It is not very likely. My mind is that BTC can increase by 3-5 times. Last year, the price of BTC has increased by many times and the market has been overdrawn.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

It looks Like people still doubt what btc price can become even within one hour.The down trend and unstable market since January can be turned around even when the year is left with one week to end.We can even get more than ten folds of bitcoin ,because It has proven in several ways to have such potentials.

I believe that cryptocurrency prices will go up this year but I don't want to expect too much like $80,000. I don't want to rely to much in a speculation that is far from happening. The market value of bitcoin and other crypto is very unpredictable anything can happen in a blink of an eye. And expectations sometimes leads us to frustration. There are many altcoins that have high potential and profitable than bitcoin because of the current market condition but expecting a $80,000 is a big lie but i still hope for the best.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

Many analysts predict a big increase by the end of the year, but at the moment not everything looks so optimistic. The market stalled in its development. It seems to me that we will not see more than 14 thousand this year. Many factors now that hamper growth
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

Many analysts predict a big increase by the end of the year, but at the moment not everything looks so optimistic. The market stalled in its development. It seems to me that we will not see more than 14 thousand this year. Many factors now that hamper growth

Yes you are right, we can really expect tenfold jump increase of bitcoin price this year. To be more practical we can assumed same as last year experienced that bitcoin price was reached up to $19000 plus before year ends.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
lolipopop2112

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

Predictably, Bitcoin prices are still falling, I still hope the end of 2018 will change. This news made me worry a lot.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

I really doubt it will happen, not that I am pessimistic but judging from the chart, I don't see any power for bitcoin rise until tenfold, it will be great if bitcoin price could double this year, the market is not as good as last year,  alot of people losing money due to the huge correction, so this time the investors will be more careful
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

Expect, of course, possible, but this is unlikely to happen. Many are already inclined to think that this year should not expect a big rise in the crypto-currency market. I think that the maximum that can be expected from the bitcoine price by the end of this year, this price is 20 000 -25 000 dollars.

imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

I have heard as many guys saying that after the confirming of EFT but can would jump so highly that everybody's bravest dreams and expectations would be overwhelmed and overthrown with the bitcoin price.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Its not practical at all. I dont think there will be tenfold jump than the current prices because it will take that much market too. Looking at the current scene I am pretty sure you will come to an agreement that how difficult it is for bitcoin to go even 10-20% up than what currently its rate is. Last week where everyone started to celebrate that bitcoin is jumping upwards and we are entering into bull run but soon that happiness come to an end and we are seeing worst of the bitcoin. I am sure no-one will believe on the fact that bitcoin is gonna take up tenfold jumps, at least not this year mate.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

I really don't see the 10fold leap happening this year because of the dips experienced repeatedly and overtime this year. I am of the opinion that a very sure time when there will be a bullish run is when the altcoins begin the startup and full functioning of their projects.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

I would say that 10x increase is a bit too much. I know it happened last year but that's one of the time where eople are still igpnorant of what cryptocurrency is. It's the time where people are unaware of the things that would make them lose money. Most money from the outside last year are investments without research. Now that Bitcoin has been slightly popularized, I think people have now enough experience on what they are going to do this year. I think Bitcoin's price would increase but not 10x.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

I don't think it will be that possible or easy to attain a 10fold leap by the bitcoin this year. Making reference to the past is like saying the opposite movement is happening at the moment and the bitcoin price is really unpredictable.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

Expecting alot will result of failing alot,and besides better transfer this to speculation section since thers no assurance for the answer to your questions

Bitcoin will keep this prices till end year,we will be lucky to take atleast $10,000 before new year.but the totality is still not sure for the recovery
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

Bitcoins price last year it was less than 1 K but later it has jumped up to 20K but now the market price is less than 7 k the market source is expecting in the bull run it will be higher than 10K. Bitcoin is a new form of economy with strong net work systems connected with the modern technology.If a bull run starts no body can predict it to what extend its price can reach ,whether it goes to 10 fold or more.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

"The one who expects is the one who can get hurt the most" a quote from unrequited person.  Grin

If this is an anual event, then we could say to invest now while the iron is cold. But it will surely hit us back hard if this doesn't happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: