Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need HELP! i'm working on a project to make crypto legalize in my country.  (Read 306 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

Hi rausvi in what country are you living?

You have to figure out first on what sector to make crypto at its best once you showed it to your government and you have to determine the problem.

it mean my country is on this list of tourist who want to travel world through crypto and many more investors have opportunity to tap the new market of crypto.
Start with this, propose that you conducted a research and the poll says that there's many possible tourist that wants to spend crypto in your country so it can boost not only tourism in your country but the usage and adoption of crypto in your country.

Which only means that crypto has its good side.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ICOKite

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

1) Cryptocurrencies help consumers by charging a lower fees compared to traditional financial avenues
2) Cross border transactions can be done in a few seconds
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

cryptos may legalized in a country if local legislators formulate laws in regulating and manage the use of these cryptocurrencies.And when it was legalized,maybe the government can manipulate the flow of cryptos and other alternative coins in the market which i think will adhere the financial sectors of a country.And if I got the proper knowledge about cryptos,i think i can help our local legislators to create crypto ads in social medias.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

hello guys
i'm working on a project to make digital currency legalized in my country,
can you suggest me some solid points and benefits of digital currency for a country so that i'll highlight these points during the presentation with the government agents of my country.
legalization of crypto currency in any country means, that country will become one of the largest market of crypto  and benefits all investors across the globe. 

In my own opinion, I think looking for every problem that blockchain would be counter productive because you will be faced with several things that is being done already to combat those issues and when the argument is solid enough, it might even defeat your position before getting the chance to proffer to them how the most important problem would be solved. I would suggest that you first look at the most important need of the country and that is what you should focus on tackling while other problems that can be solved will be an addendum.

For example, one unique problem that is facing most countries is the issue of election malpractices while its mild in some place, its an epidemic in other places and if your country happens to be one of the endemic ones, that is where your focus should be by coming out with ways on how the blockchain can be deployed to combat such issues but be careful not to bring in the part of changing the currency.

Another issue that plague most society is the identity theft which is something they have not been able to figure out yet. This is another area you can harness. Focusing on this two and presenting a solution, you are sure to get the attention of those that matter which you can be lucky to be selected as the one that will carry out the consultation or be part of the team.
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

You are going to do a great job at the same time a very big and hard job because you are going to make your government understand about crypto, hoping good for you.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

good to hear about this, keep working.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

Some points that I could think of:-

* It could help in interpersonal trades overseas without much delay and problems , no more taxes or notices by the banks , through Bitcoins we can strengthen the international trade system and therby moving towards a global economy.

* Bitcoins alone could employee many people, signature Campaigns pay more than the average Job a student can afford.

*It could in the future become a global Currency for sure , stakes are high I don't think banning it would do any good what were the Ill effects? Improper usage? That's even valid for the case of normal Currency why not ban it?? People who wanna do will literally find ways no matter what.

*As a democratic country the government must provide all the options and people be free to choose whatever they want banning something will just cause the Intelligent pool follow emigration and move out in some other country, we will loose our brains.

Smiley Best of luck

This is what I'm looking for!
Thanks man, have a good one!
Melchizedek1

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:51:27 AM

Keep at it bro. We all wish you well as you advance the cause of crypto!
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

It's not the government you should convincing to legalized bitcoin in your country. It should be the people of your country to teach them how to use bitcoin. Government can do nothing once people do the initiative.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

I think I believe in your quest to make cryptocurrency be viable and regulated in your country in which it is ban by your government. All I can say is just consolidate all the advantages of what cryptocurrency can do good to the country and also to the people in your community. Perhaps, many people from your country would be thanking you if ever you will be successful on your proposal to government to have it regulated and good luck.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
TiceOwil

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

This is really great. I very much like citizens that take the initiative. If Bitcoin is banned in your country and you think it's a bad idea, you can contest against that. Only very few citizens think this way. So, I give you some respect there. But I'm sure you already know it won't be an easy task. Because no matter the country it is, you will be fighting against the big names and economic powers. And in such cases, presentation of logic might not be the solution after all. It's been some time now, so, fill us in on how your project worked.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

You have a good intentions, but as you clearly stated, you want to present a presention to the government. Are you doing it all alone, am sure you cannot meet alone with your banks not on an issue that have to do with a financial system of the country and her citizens.
So, you need to have a team that comprises experts both in blockchain technology and financial systems of your country, look around you will see some experts to work with.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

it is interesting to observe such technology and this way of legalization. I'll be watching this thread
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: