Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XcelR-Changing the way cryptocurrecny is exchanged [PoW][Bounty][Platform]  (Read 14224 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NATstreet789

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

how're you doing i got across your project , it's seems so new who can i talk to concerning Marketing/promotional offers so we can take this project to the Moon
XcelR (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

how're you doing i got across your project , it's seems so new who can i talk to concerning Marketing/promotional offers so we can take this project to the Moon

Feel free to join our Discord or Telegram, The Links are in the Original Post!
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Hello
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?

Yes there will be purchase protection, along with KYC. We will have more information on Fees & The XcelR Platform later on this month!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

In the telegram chat you will always be able to answer all the questions that interest you. I think important issues will be to consult the team.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ductabathree

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

Been around in this business for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this plan.
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

In the telegram chat you will always be able to answer all the questions that interest you. I think important issues will be to consult the team.

Correct, you can reach out to use on Telegram &/or Discord. You will be able to find the links to both servers in our original post!
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

We just submitted our applications to https://kydcoin.io (Know Your Dev) We should be verified within the next 2 weeks. Will have a Public listing on their website!
Emerson_Koca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...

The key is to have a well oiled machine, and that's what XcelR is. It will open up a market to Cryptocurrency that wasn't previously accessable!
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Can't wait to see the final version of the CEL looks so cool!

Thank you! In the coming weeks we will roll out a Pamphlet on XcelR CELs features and a indepth look at the specs and how it will function with our Platform and Kiosk!
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

You can find out more on our Discord or Telegram!
CryptoPrice

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

You can find out more on our Discord or Telegram!

Just joined!
DonMi

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…

You can participate in The XcelR Airdrops on Discord. You can find the link to our discord in our Original Post!
CryptoPrice

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

You can participate in The XcelR Airdrops on Discord. You can find the link to our discord in our Original Post!

Just sent in my address!!
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Our next airdrop will be going on tomorrow, stay tuned!
CryptoPrice

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Our next airdrop will be going on tomorrow, stay tuned!
Okay thanks
CryptoPrice

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?

They are listed on 4 exchanges already? did you read the main thread? they are not a ico anymore?
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:18:46 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 10:14:45 PM by XcelR

Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?

We are not a ICO, Our coin is live.

We are listed on 4 Exchanges.

Bitglo - https://biglo.io
Start-Ex - https://start-ex.com
AltMarkets - https://AltMarkets.cc
VaultMeX - https://VaultMeX.com
Ererolov

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

Hey
It iseasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: