Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XcelR-Changing the way cryptocurrecny is exchanged [PoW][Bounty][Platform]  (Read 14220 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XcelR (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

Good evening ! How can XcelR offer trading on more than 12 exchanges ? So with your app I can sell any tokens on these exchanges ? And how then Affairs with payment of the commissions are ? They will be paid by your coin and even the Commission of the exchange itself, it turns out I will pay a Commission for trading twice as much ?

You will only pay commission on the coins you trade via other exchanges, those fees are set by that exchange. For coins that are traded on the XCL Platform base you are only charged 1 fee. You will be able to cycle through the exchanges that you have active. That way you know where you are trading.
CryptoPrice

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Good evening ! How can XcelR offer trading on more than 12 exchanges ? So with your app I can sell any tokens on these exchanges ? And how then Affairs with payment of the commissions are ? They will be paid by your coin and even the Commission of the exchange itself, it turns out I will pay a Commission for trading twice as much ?

They are in the process of adding more exchanges to the list
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

They are in the process of adding more exchanges to the list

Correct, we will have over 30+ exchanges active by the end of October, and Early November!
EdwardsEdward

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

Please join our Discord and Telegram, We are active 24/7 on both and can help you with any questions you may have!
CryptoPrice

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

Please join our Discord and Telegram, We are active 24/7 on both and can help you with any questions you may have!

When will the CEL wallet be available?
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

We will have limited units in December for Sale, you will be able to purchase a CEL hard wallet with XCL or BTC. We will have more information on how to purchase in Late November!
CryptoPrice

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

We will have limited units in December for Sale, you will be able to purchase a CEL hard wallet with XCL or BTC. We will have more information on how to purchase in Late November!

eager to get my hands on one!
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:54:32 AM

We will be sure to let you know when they are available!
NSK84

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

пoмoгитe oтпpaвить нe биpжy нe пoмoгy пoтoмy чтo мoнeтa нaчинaeтьcя c бyквы м
AndrewO

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

I'd like to see the price start increasing.  The current price is a joke. 
This coin has a lot of potential.  I hope you can make it work.
RobbieRich

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

And very excited to join the Revolution !
Count me IN !
We will be sure to let you know when they are available!
Hespnakindra

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
AndrewO

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

To make your platform and your coin more popular, why not give 100% of the fees to XcelR holders??

If your platform actually worked and you gave 100% of the fees to XcelR holders, and there should be fees, it would greatly assist with the value and success of the coin.  The value, popularity and mining difficulty would go up exponentially with trading...

XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

To make your platform and your coin more popular, why not give 100% of the fees to XcelR holders??

If your platform actually worked and you gave 100% of the fees to XcelR holders, and there should be fees, it would greatly assist with the value and success of the coin.  The value, popularity and mining difficulty would go up exponentially with trading...

Thanks for your input we will talk about that @ our next meeting!
CryptoPrice

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

Any new updates?
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

Any new updates?

Yes we just Updated our website today with a new design! We also now have a Blog you can find over @ https://xcelr.org/blog
CryptoPrice

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Any new updates?

Yes we just Updated our website today with a new design! We also now have a Blog you can find over @ https://xcelr.org/blog

The new design is amazing! Good Job!
XcelR (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:52:19 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 11:31:14 PM by XcelR

We are now partnered with Safe Ledger - Store your coins securely with the Safe Ledger Today! - Get 10% off when you purchase a Safe Ledger using this link - https://www.safeledger.tech/discount/XcelR
CryptoPrice

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

We are now partnered with Safe Ledger - Store your coins securely with the Safe Ledger Today! - Get 10% off when you purchase a Ledger using this link - https://www.safeledger.tech/discount/XcelR

Will there be any more announced this month? Hopefully this gets the price moving
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: