Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 07:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 20 BTC for Investment. Will pay 30 BTC back within 10 Months!  (Read 1811 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:14:29 PM

thanks a lot everybody.

I

a) will for sure not state my real identity on a public forum, as i don't want to get scammed!
b) will for sure will not scam anyone and provide prove of my identity. in private. not on a public forum
c) only make this deal happen under an official contract. as i don't want to get scammed!
d) am really short of money, searching for a way to get out of this. but i need some funds for that. i thought 150% would be a good deal for anyone of us. it's hard at my limit.

i know it's a lot of assholes out there. i don't know how to prove that i'm not one of them. and i know some healthy paranoia is good. but you people just suck!

I love it. "I want YOU to give me money but don't scam me by giving it to me!" Seriously? This is almost painful to read.

As Fry would say, "Not sure if ignorant or just plain stupid."

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: