Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 07:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox "moves" office for "security" reasons  (Read 433 times)
Blinken (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:45:18 PM

Today (February 20th) announced that they were "moving" their office, i.e., changing their mailing address to an office service, for "security" reasons. One supposes this is a reaction to the handful of unhappy customers camped out in front of their building and live streaming the scene like it was the Maidan.

Let me see if I get this straight: MtGox thinks changing its mailing address will prevent thousands of geeks and hyper intelligent hackers owed hundreds of millions of dollars worth of bitcoin from finding out the identities and physical location of their computers and staff?

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
severance26

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:46:28 PM

no. go do your homework, or at least look at other threads.

their old building has gated security. the medio building only has a front desk with an OL.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: