Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] K Systems LTD and KSYS ERC20 Token  (Read 3195 times)
bovintt

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

What the current price of KSYS? Is 5000 KSYS = 1 ETH?

Until August, 15 you can buy our tokens with 20% discount. The price during the PreICO is set to 6000 KSYS for 1 ETH.
Details about bonuses and token sale rounds: https://ico.ksystems.io/token-sale/
bovintt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

nice website, full clear team. Hope the project will bring a new leap forward in technology!
Website is not nice) Why is there no white paper? If you click on the link https://ksystems.io/WhitePapers , you get the error message "Not Found. The requested URL / WhitePapers was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Sorry for that, this issue will be fixed as quick as possible. Thank you for letting us know
kamaljitsandhu

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

When Coin Distribute and when hit on exchange?
mdjakirnpcbd

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

#JOIN Airdrop campaign

Twitter url: https://twitter.com/mdjakiebd
Telegram url: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=mdJakir86
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/mdjakir38
bovintt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Fake accounts have arrived \Sad/

Those are the bounty hunters
bovintt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

I am a bit confused here, so if I understand correctly the purchased KSYS tokens will be locked until December 31??? Huh

KSYS tokens are distributed immediately upon purchase, they will be movable after the crowdsale is finalized, this can be soon if we reach the hard cap and will be, at the latest, on Dec 31.  KSYS Tokens will be the only Tokens our users will be able to use to purchase our products from the KSYS shop and that it will open in Q4 2018.
Khan7278

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

when ico end ?   when start distribute airdrop token and how many exchanges trying to listing KSYS
BinhanHN

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Hello! Let me ask when the token will distribute on the user wallet and when will it go to the trading platform?
DanyZ

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

how much supply?? nice proyect!
bovintt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

I want to ask what is the minimum amount a person can invest.

The minimum investment amount is 0.05 ETH
saugatniraula

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

which exchnage platform use for trade ?when airdrop coin distributed?
bovintt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 02:30:09 PM by bovintt

Please read this before asking any questions

Q1: When will the tokens be distributed?
A: When you invest eth, you get your tokens immediately. Social Media Bounty rewards will be distributed when we reach our Soft Cap or during the month after ICO end.

Q2: When KSYS tokens will be listed on exchanges?
A: KSYS tokens are distributed immediately upon purchase, they will be movable and listed in the most exchanges after the crowd sale is finalized, this can be soon if we reach the hard cap and will be, at the latest, on Dec 31.

Q3: What is the token price?
A: Until August, 15 you can buy our tokens with 20% discount. The price during the PreICO is set to 6000 KSYS for 1 ETH.
Details about bonuses and token sale rounds: https://ico.ksystems.io/token-sale/

When Coin Distribute and when hit on exchange?

Hello! Let me ask when the token will distribute on the user wallet and when will it go to the trading platform?

which exchnage platform use for trade ?when airdrop coin distributed?

When can I buy a token?

I hope this project will be most  successful.good team work.When Coin Distribute and when hit on exchange?

When it starts pre-ico/ico and what is token price?
bovintt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

So if I understand correctly the purchased KSYS tokens will be locked until December? It that right?

KSYS tokens are distributed immediately upon purchase, they will be movable after the crowdsale is finalized, this can be soon if we reach the hard cap and will be, at the latest, on Dec 31.
bovintt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

What is the utility given by this token.....?

All K Systems products can be purchased only with KSYS Tokens. More information about services and products is provided in our website: https://ico.ksystems.io/products/
bovintt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

is  there any restrictions for investors
and what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to?
i wanna more details

Maximum investment per verifiedwallet is 10 ETH. We plan to submit our token to the main exchanges, including bitrex binance hitbtc and many other DEXes and Exchanges.
Yong Jun Hyeok

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

what is project?
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

a security system is indeed in need of every person to secure their data which is very important in order not to steal in, maybe this project could give the solution about the security of their data
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

I'm going to participate in this project.  I think the most important item is public relations. How are your future promotional plans going?   Thank you for your trouble
The idea is all right, and then probably as always, only time will show what will happen next and how the team will move.
And the coins on the market has become very much, even too much.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

I enjoyed the rich service of the project. And especially the security service for startup companies. Do you have something special for startup companies to choose you as their partner?
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

I have two questions . Will there be any restrictions for investors , personal capitalization ? And what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to? . Sorry for my bad English .

The maximum amount of investment is 10 ETH. We plan to apply to the most decentralized and centralized exchanges on the market. Each listing will be announced in our Social Media.
Wonderful! This will provide equal opportunity for all investors. It will also attract a large number of community members to support the project. So, what is the minimum investment for the project?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: