Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANOTHER BULL MARKET IMPENDING  (Read 111 times)
upyem2k (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

As it happened around this time last year, another bull market is impending and I see this been greater than that of last year. Bitcoin price was relatively few bucks above $4,000 then and it was able to make it up to around $20,000. Now the price is above $8,000 which means it has recorded about 15% increase in its price less than two weeks.
What do you think about this?
iamwagner

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

As it happened around this time last year, another bull market is impending and I see this been greater than that of last year. Bitcoin price was relatively few bucks above $4,000 then and it was able to make it up to around $20,000. Now the price is above $8,000 which means it has recorded about 15% increase in its price less than two weeks.

I think we are gearing up for a huge run.  You can almost sense it.  The big boys are getting in and the governments seem ok with Crypto all of a sudden.  When the masses get in its going to rocket. 
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:45:14 AM

Nobody will know about that and what will happened to the future until the future comes. But you also know that we can predict what will happen according to historical happenings right ? For me i will not expect a bull run untill it creates a new historical high. Meaning higher than 20k$ before.

xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

So last year's increase was 5x, if this year's Bitcoin rise is also 5x then the bitcoin price by the end of the year is about $ 40,000
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

Knowing all the possibilities of the achievement of btc, this will perhaps recurr within the Q4 of this year. I do believe that btc may have been establishing it's price adjustment and most likely is the most awaited event to happen in the crypto world where most investors are holding their BTC as they wait for the great pump to happen.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

why are you posting this in the altcoin board when you want to speculate about bitcoin price?!!

and just because some trend happened once last year it doesn't mean the same thing should be repeated now too. and the rise didn't start at this time last year. it was already ongoing by now and price had risen more than 100% by this time last year and was still rising.
investors aren't looking at the month of the year when they invest. they instead look at the market and see where it is and if they see an upcoming rise they invest. it can be in July, it can be in January or it can be any other months.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

I think i noticed it too, i am more fully prepared to make more from the peak this year than the last, since i was new then

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

I think in the coming months there will be price increases, I am very sure it will happen, I see there is a pattern similar to last year, if the increase does not happen in the coming months, then crypto has been in crisis, I think investors will leave crypto if the market continues to decline.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

Most people who are in the cryptocurrency community really awaits for that to happen. Everybody is expecting that to happen but I know that Bitcoin's price will still go down for awhile.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

I agree with the bullish trend this autumn, but I am more conservative with price predictions. 40k this year is not real in my opinion, I expect slow growth towards end of the year, with wavws, ending up around 15k in December.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

But you have to understand what's the reason behind this 15% increased in the last couple of weeks.

1. CBOE Bitcoin ETF proposal - I think its due on Aug 10 or Aug 16. (https://cryptoslate.com/bitcoin-etf-comments-submitted-to-sec-overwhelmingly-positive/)
2. A lot of bitcoin so called experts hyping the price again. (https://usethebitcoin.com/what-was-said-about-cryptocurrency-behind-the-closed-doors-of-the-g20/)
3. The G20 meeting statement that crypto is not disruptive as others may have put it. (https://usethebitcoin.com/what-was-said-about-cryptocurrency-behind-the-closed-doors-of-the-g20/)
4. South Korea easing on their regulations. (https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-moving-towards-cryptocurrency-acceptance/)

I think the main driver for this sudden price increase is the ETFs. Remember that the Winklevoss twins ETF proposal what rejected again, it put a dent on the price because it went down as low as $7800 but it looks like we are back at $8200 because the CBOE Bitcoin ETF proposal is what we all have been waiting for. It by chance its get approved then its the time that we are going to see a bull run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████